Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,928 members, 7,886,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:31 AM

Proved,the Following Group Of Men Make Bad Husbands - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Proved,the Following Group Of Men Make Bad Husbands (1398 Views)

20 Costly Mistakes That Married Men Make. / Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) / Mistakes Married Women (& Men) Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proved,the Following Group Of Men Make Bad Husbands by gladyspaul: 11:17am On Oct 08, 2009
yes,after so many years of study by relationship experts on marriage and divorce,they have come up with the following list,i am not saying it is a foolproof list but my sisters make una shine una eyes well o b4 u say i do
1 COMEDIANS this group of men can make u laugh all day,they make crowds roll with laughter but their flaw?they get bored easily with any woman after a time,a marriage with a comedian will certainly lead to the divorce court
2 ROMANTIC MEN oh my GOD,women love these kinds of men but the sad reality is that romantic men always have problem with their marriages cos they cant help being romantic with other women from time to time though not all of them are like that,if u are fortunate to be married to that few romantic men who stick with their wives baby u are in heaven
3ACTORS infact i cant streess this enough,i dont care what anyone says but the truth is that actors make lousy husbands
4CIVIL RIGHTS FIGHTERS ironic isnt it?thats life for you dear,most activists be it in labour,students association,health,etc make lousy husbands
5OVER AMBITOUS MEN they can discard anything anything that comes btw them and their ambition,dont get me wrong i am not saying being ambitous is wrong but when it affects ur marriage life,u should be carefull
Re: Proved,the Following Group Of Men Make Bad Husbands by chiejik(f): 11:20am On Oct 08, 2009
no idea
Re: Proved,the Following Group Of Men Make Bad Husbands by Arkison: 11:46am On Oct 08, 2009
What if the man happened to be an ambitious comedian who also acts in movies and fight for human rights?
Re: Proved,the Following Group Of Men Make Bad Husbands by gladyspaul: 11:52am On Oct 08, 2009
@chiejk no idea of what?i wrote in plain english@arikson thats a recipe for dis,
Re: Proved,the Following Group Of Men Make Bad Husbands by nwaka80(f): 11:23am On Oct 09, 2009
Nice one but it's only God that can settle us in the best of marriages irrespective of the specie of man we get married to. shalom.
Re: Proved,the Following Group Of Men Make Bad Husbands by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 09, 2009
interesting thread!
Re: Proved,the Following Group Of Men Make Bad Husbands by otokx(m): 2:41pm On Oct 10, 2009
Someone is wondering.
Re: Proved,the Following Group Of Men Make Bad Husbands by no1madman(m): 7:21pm On Oct 10, 2009
who is d ideal husband then. . .
Re: Proved,the Following Group Of Men Make Bad Husbands by WarfyBoy(m): 7:55pm On Oct 10, 2009
you for follow am up with example
Re: Proved,the Following Group Of Men Make Bad Husbands by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 10, 2009
this is deep
Re: Proved,the Following Group Of Men Make Bad Husbands by Fhemmmy: 9:58pm On Oct 10, 2009
where do you get this stats from, or whose idea is all these
Re: Proved,the Following Group Of Men Make Bad Husbands by mamagee6(f): 11:14pm On Oct 10, 2009
What are all these categorizing for? angry
Re: Proved,the Following Group Of Men Make Bad Husbands by Radiant(f): 3:05am On Oct 11, 2009
So, who's the ideal man? grin
Re: Proved,the Following Group Of Men Make Bad Husbands by agbalaya: 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2009
Radiant:

So, who's the ideal man?  grin

I am smiley wink
Re: Proved,the Following Group Of Men Make Bad Husbands by yme1(f): 3:40am On Oct 12, 2009
wonderful cheesy
Re: Proved,the Following Group Of Men Make Bad Husbands by julianH(m): 10:22am On Oct 12, 2009
Arkison:

What if the man happened to be an ambitious comedian who also acts in movies and fight for human rights?

YOU ARE REALLY FUNNY!

@POSTER pls answer him:

"What if the man happened to be an ambitious comedian who also acts in movies and fight for human rights?"
Re: Proved,the Following Group Of Men Make Bad Husbands by lifecoach: 12:06pm On Oct 12, 2009
or worse still, a romantic ambitious comedian who acts and fights for human rights? grin
Re: Proved,the Following Group Of Men Make Bad Husbands by Radiant(f): 11:31pm On Oct 12, 2009
agbalaya:

I am smiley wink

Hi agbaya oh sorry agbalaya grin Nice to meet you. wink
Re: Proved,the Following Group Of Men Make Bad Husbands by agbalaya: 6:02pm On Oct 13, 2009
I am cool and please to meet u too.
Radiant:

Hi agbaya oh sorry agbalaya  grin Nice to meet you. wink

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice / Hypersexualization Of Young Girls. Is It Ok? / Help A Sister Decide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.