Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,753 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:56 AM

Photos: Man Shoots Wife Dead With AK47 Over Alleged Infidelity - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: Man Shoots Wife Dead With AK47 Over Alleged Infidelity (1043 Views)

20 And 18-Year-Old Guys Who Shot Man Dead With Ak47 In Bauchi Arrested By Police / Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos) / Man Shoots Wife Dead In Nasarawa Before Her Mother (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Man Shoots Wife Dead With AK47 Over Alleged Infidelity by Emmalez(m): 11:52pm On Sep 11, 2016
Police in Lusaka, Zambia are holding a sergeant (pictured above) for allegedly shooting dead his wife following a heated quarrel which arose after he accused her of sleeping with a senior Zambia Army Commander.
The sergeant who has been identified as Justine Nkole,41, of house number LCA132S Army Applo camp in Lusaka west shot his wife Lines Tembo,39, in the chest and on the left lower ribs on Thursday, September 8th.
According to Police Spokesperson Rae Hamoonga, the murder case was reported at Bob Brooms police post by Sergeant Justine Nkole of house N0. LCA 132S Army Apollo camp in Lusaka West today around 10:50hrs.

It was reported that Sergeant Patrick Chewe aged 41 years shot his wife Lines Tembo aged 39 years in the chest and on the left lower ribs using an AK 47 rifle and two rounds were fired,'' Hamoonga disclosed. The accused has been arrested and a fire arm was recovered whilst the body of the deceased has been taken to the University Teaching Hospital Mortuary," says Hamoonga.

More photos...

SOURCE
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/09/photos-man-shoots-wife-dead-with-ak47.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Photos: Man Shoots Wife Dead With AK47 Over Alleged Infidelity by ojmaroni247(m): 11:54pm On Sep 11, 2016
angrySum pple no well oh. Well na Zambia, If to say na Nigeria. U go hear man eats wife cuz of buhari. grin
Re: Photos: Man Shoots Wife Dead With AK47 Over Alleged Infidelity by Thunderlicious: 12:00am On Sep 12, 2016
Gimme 3 reasons why I shouldn't blame Buhari for this.
Re: Photos: Man Shoots Wife Dead With AK47 Over Alleged Infidelity by Lovelynature(m): 12:57am On Sep 12, 2016
Crazy world

Why not verify before taking action?

And why should a human being with conscience take such drastic action? Going as far as killing

Why not divorce her asap if you find her guilty
Re: Photos: Man Shoots Wife Dead With AK47 Over Alleged Infidelity by GMBuhari: 1:57am On Sep 12, 2016
She wear sunlight clothes take pass away

N
Re: Photos: Man Shoots Wife Dead With AK47 Over Alleged Infidelity by Aufbauh(m): 2:24am On Sep 12, 2016
Why should i kill my wife because of infidelity even though it is highly provocative, when i have a genuine ground to divorce her.
This is a clear case of immaturity and lack of understanding by the sergeant.

My philosophy is simple,if i catch you,you're going and if you catch me i am going cool
I can as well choose to forgive but my wife must not know this side of me.
Re: Photos: Man Shoots Wife Dead With AK47 Over Alleged Infidelity by ephemm(m): 2:34am On Sep 12, 2016
Zambia?
Such news are usually from Kenya or Uganda...
Re: Photos: Man Shoots Wife Dead With AK47 Over Alleged Infidelity by modath(f): 2:43am On Sep 12, 2016
Aufbauh:
Why should i kill my wife because of infidelity even though it is highly provocative, when i have a genuine ground to divorce her.
This is a clear case of immaturity and lack of understanding by the sergeant.

My philosophy is simple,if i catch you,you're going and if you catch me i am going cool
I can as well choose to forgive but my wife must not know this side of me.

By going I can only interprete as. ... going to get friends and family to gently admonish her not to take anything to heart, that "men are innately polygamous" & she should not hand her dinner to cats to feast on.. you will be forgiven & the circle will continue. grin

On the other hand, if you are a Muslim, na to just kuku do marriage 2 or 3 or 4 sef... wink

On Topic;

The foolish man should be put to death, since the option of divorce was anathema to him.... cowards with guns are problems to the world.
Re: Photos: Man Shoots Wife Dead With AK47 Over Alleged Infidelity by Aufbauh(m): 2:54am On Sep 12, 2016
modath:

By going I can only interprete as. ... going to get friends and family to gently admonish her not to take anything to heart, that "men are innately polygamous" & she should not hand her dinner to cats to feast on.. you will be forgiven & the circle will continue. grin

Sister, you're in the spirit. That clause must be there so that people like you won't think that we are gender insensitive..... wink You know warramsaying.

(1) (Reply)

Drama As Man Is Beaten Mercilessly And Chased Out Of His House By His Wife (phot / In Port Harcourt; Girl Escapes Death! Runs Out Naked From A Hotel Room. / UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking To The Statue Of The School Former Vc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.