Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,798 members, 7,948,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 12:21 PM

Emir Sanusi Buys A Rolls Royce (Photo) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Sanusi Buys A Rolls Royce (Photo) (42895 Views)

Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet / 5 Nigerian Monarchs That Own A Rolls Royce (see Photos) / Emir Sanusi And His White Rolls Royce At The Commissioning Of Olam Feed Mill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi Buys A Rolls Royce (Photo) by favyff(f): 11:27am On Sep 12, 2016
Good for him.
Re: Emir Sanusi Buys A Rolls Royce (Photo) by Obalomerue: 11:28am On Sep 12, 2016
From money to money. Enjoy your self for the rest of your life. Na God polio.
Re: Emir Sanusi Buys A Rolls Royce (Photo) by kaen1317: 11:29am On Sep 12, 2016
Proceeds of oil from the Niger Delta, most definitely not from groundnut, nickel or cow money. And one of their son's who got to the corridors of power by chance was never allowed to rule in peace. Indeed even out of power he has not known peace. Now they are harassing his wife. What about the IBB's, OBJ's and others that looted Nigeria dry? In the face of all this glaring injustice how can it be ever well for this country?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Buys A Rolls Royce (Photo) by Babachukwu: 11:30am On Sep 12, 2016
Our money.........he think we have forgotten.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Buys A Rolls Royce (Photo) by DaV8King(m): 11:31am On Sep 12, 2016
He told us how he made the money now "1 billion naira profit from your garden in one phone call"
https://www.nairaland.com/3307919/sit-garden-just-phone-call.

Dunno why y'all are surprised sha undecided undecided

MS II Congrats and may your reign be long.

Our Hausa bros and forex profits

Abeg who fit epp me put dt Zuma meme

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Buys A Rolls Royce (Photo) by davidigomanel: 11:31am On Sep 12, 2016
This is a country where by the rich are milky the poor dried to enable them live big ..... Imagine recession period. PMB will not probe this dubious individual because is against Islam abi.
While a former cbn govonor stole money that a nations can used to make the country better. Mr who u are fanatically corrupted!!!!

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Buys A Rolls Royce (Photo) by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 12, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Buys A Rolls Royce (Photo) by DaV8King(m): 11:33am On Sep 12, 2016
DaV8King:
He told us how he made the money now "1 billion naira profit from your garden in one phone call"
https://www.nairaland.com/3307919/sit-garden-just-phone-call.

Dunno why y'all are surprised sha undecided undecided

MS II Congrats and may your reign be long.

Our Hausa bros and forex profits

Abeg who get dt Zuma meme put? No vex abeg

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Buys A Rolls Royce (Photo) by kennyjam: 11:33am On Sep 12, 2016
after He will tell some gullible Nigerians that BUHARI's RECESSION is also hunting /affecting Him and his family.
Re: Emir Sanusi Buys A Rolls Royce (Photo) by AleAirHub(m): 11:34am On Sep 12, 2016
Billionaire Emir... cool
Re: Emir Sanusi Buys A Rolls Royce (Photo) by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 12, 2016
lordkit2:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-FGa0IIqsEAY/V9ZMJ9Xze6I/AAAAAAAKceA/t0YuDPnsUFEqBq7lcIYneY1OpUecMQjvgCLcB/s1600/1a1a.png[/img]

The Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II, just acquired this white Rolls Royce Phantom.
He shared the photo online.
Congrats to him.

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/09/12/emir-of-kano-sanusi-lamido-acquires-a-rolls-royce/

congrats to the former cbn thief! we don see am, no hating and we dey hail this former thief.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Buys A Rolls Royce (Photo) by signz: 11:35am On Sep 12, 2016
Then maybe the rumours are true.

Someone just posted on twitter that Emir SLS is interested in 2019 preaidential elections.

He's already shared some money to Media men and Social media influencers to pot ray him as the true "messiah" that will deliver us from economic recession.

Have you noticed he's been in the news for all the good reasons lately.

Let's wait and see if it's true
Re: Emir Sanusi Buys A Rolls Royce (Photo) by goldedprince: 11:35am On Sep 12, 2016
Poor idiots. Just stop complaining when you see rich pipu.
Do u know what he has passed through before? Do you know how many assassinations he has escaped?
Re: Emir Sanusi Buys A Rolls Royce (Photo) by ChukwukaChijiokeJerri(m): 11:35am On Sep 12, 2016
Material things.. undecided
Re: Emir Sanusi Buys A Rolls Royce (Photo) by Degratex: 11:35am On Sep 12, 2016
Ah awa money e, African money ee... If u're visiting fegge, Okpoko or ime Ogbe in osha nwanne gbadokwa anya gi or this will happen to u
Street game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB52OLXXZ9I
Re: Emir Sanusi Buys A Rolls Royce (Photo) by Ijaya123: 11:36am On Sep 12, 2016
saint7000:
One thing I have observed is...OBI of Onitsha doesn't ride in high end luxury cars nor does he show off even when he is worth over $3 billion. Yet you see Oni of Ife and Emir Sanusi showing off and highly extravagant when their people are impoverished! That tells you the mentality and priority of an Igbo man. You don't even see Obi of Onitsha show off his wife or parading young women around himself; even at 70 and handsome, if he wanted 20 women, he will get it but he is so focused, dignified and esteemed that he will not stoop so low.

He must be an old school oba. Tell him to upgrade.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Buys A Rolls Royce (Photo) by tyehmi(m): 11:37am On Sep 12, 2016
buh he got one recently shocked
Re: Emir Sanusi Buys A Rolls Royce (Photo) by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 12, 2016
Who this Motor epp?

Anyway, he deserves it.
Re: Emir Sanusi Buys A Rolls Royce (Photo) by waldigit: 11:38am On Sep 12, 2016
lordkit2:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-FGa0IIqsEAY/V9ZMJ9Xze6I/AAAAAAAKceA/t0YuDPnsUFEqBq7lcIYneY1OpUecMQjvgCLcB/s1600/1a1a.png[/img]

The Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II, just acquired this white Rolls Royce Phantom.
Congrats to him.

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/09/12/emir-of-kano-sanusi-lamido-acquires-a-rolls-royce/

I do sincerely hope the Erudite Emir is also concerned by building capacity of his community in producing and maintaining such a luxury at world competitive cost. The abundance human resources to use is presently available in alimanjeris on the street of Kano.
I close in the words of Clinton "African Leaders, educate Your Children"
lordkit2:

Congrats to him.

I do sincerely hope the Erudite Emir is also concerned by building capacity of his community in producing and maintaining such a luxury at world competitive cost. The abundance human resources to use is presently available in alimanjeris on the street of Kano.
I close in the words of Clinton "African Leaders, educate Your Children"
Re: Emir Sanusi Buys A Rolls Royce (Photo) by Realist2: 11:41am On Sep 12, 2016
jerryunit48:
From money wey him don gather before

No, i think it is from the money he makes from recent forex policy of this administration.
Re: Emir Sanusi Buys A Rolls Royce (Photo) by freshvine(f): 11:44am On Sep 12, 2016
This is the man that was saddled with disbursing money in the Jonathan administration yet I wonder how he had manage to escape scrutiny but cabinet spenders are chased with corruption cases.

Is the Niger Delta a second class people in Nigeria?

Why Jonathan when

Obasanjo has corruption cases
IBB stole windfall oil money
Abubakar buying public utilities with stolen funds.

But I like it anyway. The masters should muzzle the slaves into jail so that they would stop fighting for their pocket since they'll be caught anyway by the masters and start fighting for the emancipation and independent of their people.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Buys A Rolls Royce (Photo) by johnpaulemeka: 11:48am On Sep 12, 2016
saint7000:
One thing I have observed is...OBI of Onitsha doesn't ride in high end luxury cars nor does he show off even when he is worth over $3 billion. Yet you see Oni of Ife and Emir Sanusi showing off and highly extravagant when their people are impoverished! That tells you the mentality and priority of an Igbo man. You don't even see Obi of Onitsha show off his wife or parading young women around himself; even at 70 and handsome, if he wanted 20 women, he will get it but he is so focused, dignified and esteemed that he will not stoop so low.

well said my brother. but I know dat yolobas will not like this
Re: Emir Sanusi Buys A Rolls Royce (Photo) by Ephramed(m): 11:48am On Sep 12, 2016
YOU'VE GOT MONEY SPEND IT. ME if i get him money na private jet i go buy.
Re: Emir Sanusi Buys A Rolls Royce (Photo) by IVORY2009(m): 11:48am On Sep 12, 2016
Bolustic:
^^^
Your money?

Everything isn't oil money sir, we are talking about a former MD/CEO First Bank, former CBN governor and a northern blue blood.

Forget get that bros, Nigerian economy is an oil driven economy..... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Buys A Rolls Royce (Photo) by mrjaybaba(m): 11:49am On Sep 12, 2016
Emir with style and elegance.

Enjoy your hard earned money
Re: Emir Sanusi Buys A Rolls Royce (Photo) by Tundeiab(m): 11:55am On Sep 12, 2016
sommyblaze:
Warrisdis?
He said he could sit in his garden and make a call do buy $ @ 185 in millions and while still in his garden make a call to beureu de change guys and sell it at *3 or 4(380)of the amount.

Behold the result. Some people are benefitting from this $ issue.
Re: Emir Sanusi Buys A Rolls Royce (Photo) by tafrica(m): 11:57am On Sep 12, 2016
But this Emir bought the one pictured here around june this year or so.
Royalty is good.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Buys A Rolls Royce (Photo) by EzeNri(m): 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2016
signz:
Then maybe the rumours are true.

Someone just posted on twitter that Emir SLS is interested in 2019 preaidential elections.

He's already shared some money to Media men and Social media influencers to pot ray him as the true "messiah" that will deliver us from economic recession.

Have you noticed he's been in the news for all the good reasons lately.

Let's wait and see if it's true
Sanusi will make a good President than Buhari. I don't think he will sacrifice being Emir for President.
Re: Emir Sanusi Buys A Rolls Royce (Photo) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2016
Sambarry, onegai and their likes will be talking how sanusi is simple as simple as Mark. Every rich man has got a luxury he spends on.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Buys A Rolls Royce (Photo) by Dshocker(m): 12:03pm On Sep 12, 2016
I thought he would have gone for Rolls Royce Phantom Series II
Re: Emir Sanusi Buys A Rolls Royce (Photo) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
macphilip:
New Wife, New Rolls royce in this recession
Men, Life is sweet for the Emir

From the bumper you can tell that car is at least 8 years old, (the bumper was changed in 2009) if he just bought it then he bought a used car

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Protested, Carried Placard In 2014 (Throwback) / Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK / Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.