Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,062 members, 7,949,638 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:46 PM

Erotic Story: The Crazy Bridesmaid – Wedding Guest Narrates S*xual Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Erotic Story: The Crazy Bridesmaid – Wedding Guest Narrates S*xual Experience (1096 Views)

UNI LADY Narrates....s*x With A One-night-stand..boys Can't Control It, / Nigerian Man Narrates Explosive S*xual Experience With Neighbour's Wife / Quickie In The Restroom - Woman Narrates S*xual Experience Wit A Co-worker [18+] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Erotic Story: The Crazy Bridesmaid – Wedding Guest Narrates S*xual Experience by noblepassmercy: 5:37am On Sep 12, 2016
A sizzling tale of s*xual experience of a man with a wedding bride's maid, well narrated to entertain and satisfy. (This article is rated 18+)

She was tall, the tallest of all the bridesmaids, and the most gorgeous.

The bridesmaid dresses looked okay on most of them, but on her, that figure-hugging number made her a bombshell. She was curvier than the others, so where, for them, the dress glided seamlessly from the waist down, on her, her shapely ass gave the outfit a more sexual appeal.

It was my cousin's wedding, and from the brief introduction here and there during the event, I found out that she and my cousin were friends at the university. I was glad when she gave me her phone number, just in case she disappeared into the crowd again for another one of her bridesmaid duties.

Of course, I spent a couple of minutes with a few ladies here and there, but my eyes kept finding my gorgeous bridesmaid. She smiled coyly and innocently at me whenever our eyes met. The smile had a very interesting effect on my dick as it jerked a little in reaction.

Continue Reading Here http://trendope.com/2016/09/erotic-story-crazy-bridesmaid-wedding-guest-narrates-sxual-experience/

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Use/do To Relax Yourself/brain. / Don't Allow Anybody To Change You Negatively..a Word Of Advice! / Help Rebroadcast To Every Nairaland Artiste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.