Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,887 members, 7,918,887 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 05:06 PM

See This Maternity Shoot That Has Got Everyone Talking (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See This Maternity Shoot That Has Got Everyone Talking (photo) (3559 Views)

Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] / A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) / See The Sexy Chidinma Ekile & Flavour Photo Everyone's Talking About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Maternity Shoot That Has Got Everyone Talking (photo) by HOTDROPZ: 6:13am On Sep 12, 2016
what do you think of the shoot?
see full image here: http://www.hotdropz.com.ng/2016/09/see-this-maternity-shoot-that-has-got.html

Re: See This Maternity Shoot That Has Got Everyone Talking (photo) by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 12, 2016
shocked shocked
Re: See This Maternity Shoot That Has Got Everyone Talking (photo) by queenkimberly: 6:17am On Sep 12, 2016
[center][/center]I wonder y woman are becoming something else..wat d f..k.plz wisen up
Re: See This Maternity Shoot That Has Got Everyone Talking (photo) by pyyxxaro: 6:21am On Sep 12, 2016
I cover my eyes with the blood of Jesus embarassed

2 Likes

Re: See This Maternity Shoot That Has Got Everyone Talking (photo) by klassykute(m): 6:22am On Sep 12, 2016
women go soon start to dey waka wit no cloth soon
Re: See This Maternity Shoot That Has Got Everyone Talking (photo) by dntaskme(m): 6:25am On Sep 12, 2016
Is she pregnant like dis nw cos am nt seeing her clearly.
Re: See This Maternity Shoot That Has Got Everyone Talking (photo) by duullie88(m): 6:28am On Sep 12, 2016
Everything goes this days... photographer grin grin shocked cool
Re: See This Maternity Shoot That Has Got Everyone Talking (photo) by AlPeter: 6:29am On Sep 12, 2016
What's all this Iranu and Abasha everywhere. Everybody wanna b d Kardashians.

2 Likes

Re: See This Maternity Shoot That Has Got Everyone Talking (photo) by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 12, 2016
whatever rocks her boat
Re: See This Maternity Shoot That Has Got Everyone Talking (photo) by CaroLyner(f): 6:44am On Sep 12, 2016
Pretty sure she aint nigerian.
Re: See This Maternity Shoot That Has Got Everyone Talking (photo) by wassade: 7:05am On Sep 12, 2016
End time
Re: See This Maternity Shoot That Has Got Everyone Talking (photo) by iykekelvins(m): 7:06am On Sep 12, 2016
Lol, I don't even know what to say about this
Re: See This Maternity Shoot That Has Got Everyone Talking (photo) by VhatAmazingDude: 7:10am On Sep 12, 2016
She must have grown chubby with pregnancy but I believe this is a treasure for her husband's sights only.

The ways they define artistry these days though undecided
Re: See This Maternity Shoot That Has Got Everyone Talking (photo) by KingTom(m): 7:23am On Sep 12, 2016
This one legs no go ever spend night together o,pregnant and she still looks this good, damn! shocked

1 Like

Re: See This Maternity Shoot That Has Got Everyone Talking (photo) by powerfulsettingz: 7:38am On Sep 12, 2016
This is serious ooooo see back side
Re: See This Maternity Shoot That Has Got Everyone Talking (photo) by SexyStrawberry(f): 8:08am On Sep 12, 2016
lovely skin, she's so cute
Re: See This Maternity Shoot That Has Got Everyone Talking (photo) by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 12, 2016
Objects of mere satisfaction to the men.
Re: See This Maternity Shoot That Has Got Everyone Talking (photo) by Opistorincos(m): 10:27am On Sep 12, 2016
you said everyone and i am not even talking. *on a more serious note,people no longer care about privacy
Re: See This Maternity Shoot That Has Got Everyone Talking (photo) by Fidelismaria: 11:47am On Sep 12, 2016
cheesy grin cheesy

Damn

I nid to change my course to photography

Dese photographers igbadun don too much

1 Like

Re: See This Maternity Shoot That Has Got Everyone Talking (photo) by Danielle22(f): 1:30pm On Sep 12, 2016
Wow Xo nice
Re: See This Maternity Shoot That Has Got Everyone Talking (photo) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 12, 2016
For her mind she thinks she is cool, I pity women no wonder the profileration of baby mamas is now the order of the day. If you ask her who is the father you will be shocked at the response. If you think am blabbing watch Trisha on Sony tv channel 120 on dstv you will be shocked at how the family as an important unit in our society has been destroyed

(1) (Reply)

#BBnaija: After Shooting Many Shots, Alex Finally Get Replied By Her Crush. Pics / Happy Birthday Mum - Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mummy (Photo) / Brazil Star Dani Alves Completes Bottle Cap Challenge With His Joystick (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.