Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,050 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:19 PM

Toolz's Outfit To DJ Xclusive's All-white Party...you Like? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz's Outfit To DJ Xclusive's All-white Party...you Like? (44558 Views)

Davido Reacts To DJ Ecool N16 Million Diamond Encrusted Watch / Fans Accuse Davido, Crew Of Showing Off On Camera While Going To DJ Olu's Burial / Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toolz's Outfit To DJ Xclusive's All-white Party...you Like? by MrSkyNaija(m): 9:03am On Sep 12, 2016
The Beat fm On-Air-Personality rocked this lovely fringe dress to DJ
Xclusive's All-white party last night....

You like?

http://princehayz..com/2016/09/toolzs-outfit-to-dj-xclusives-all-white.html

4 Likes

Re: Toolz's Outfit To DJ Xclusive's All-white Party...you Like? by Jamean(f): 9:13am On Sep 12, 2016
The dress is just there, maybe because of her hour glass figure.
too much of everything is bad.

19 Likes

Re: Toolz's Outfit To DJ Xclusive's All-white Party...you Like? by MrSkyNaija(m): 9:33am On Sep 12, 2016
Jamean:

hmmmm...
Re: Toolz's Outfit To DJ Xclusive's All-white Party...you Like? by buygala(m): 9:42am On Sep 12, 2016
Short, round and Fat ...

Like a can of Malta Guiness sad

147 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Toolz's Outfit To DJ Xclusive's All-white Party...you Like? by MrSkyNaija(m): 9:56am On Sep 12, 2016
buygala:
Short, round and Fat ...

Like a bottle of Malta Guiness sad
shocked
buygala:
Short, round and Fat ...

3 Likes

Re: Toolz's Outfit To DJ Xclusive's All-white Party...you Like? by obontami: 10:07am On Sep 12, 2016
this girl never carry belle ni

Abeg do make we come chop rice jare grin

MODIFIED

That tunde guy I no think say e go sabi fccck this girl wella toolz needs a man with big dick like me to help put her pusssy where it truly belongs

#fact angry

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Toolz's Outfit To DJ Xclusive's All-white Party...you Like? by MrSkyNaija(m): 10:18am On Sep 12, 2016
obontami:

MODIFIED

That tunde guy I no think say e go sabi fccck this girl wella he needs a man with big dick like me to help put her pusssy where it truly belongs

#fact angry

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toolz's Outfit To DJ Xclusive's All-white Party...you Like? by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 12, 2016
obontami:

MODIFIED

That tunde guy I no think say e go sabi fccck this girl wella he needs a man with big dick like me to help put her pusssy where it truly belongs

#fact angry
smh
Smh
Smh
Smh
Smh
Smh
Smh

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toolz's Outfit To DJ Xclusive's All-white Party...you Like? by idupaul: 10:27am On Sep 12, 2016
obontami:

MODIFIED

#fact angry

I have no doubt you possess a small dik sef

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toolz's Outfit To DJ Xclusive's All-white Party...you Like? by joseph1832(m): 10:33am On Sep 12, 2016
MrSkyNaija:
The Beat fm On-Air-Personality rocked this lovely fringe dress to DJ
Xclusive's All-white party last night....

You like?

http://princehayz..com/2016/09/toolzs-outfit-to-dj-xclusives-all-white.html
What's lovely in that outfit

1 Like

Re: Toolz's Outfit To DJ Xclusive's All-white Party...you Like? by obontami: 10:33am On Sep 12, 2016
idupaul:

I have no doubt you possess a small dik sef
well I don't discuss the size of my dick with boys

I'm seriously homophobic in nature angry

27 Likes

Re: Toolz's Outfit To DJ Xclusive's All-white Party...you Like? by obontami: 10:34am On Sep 12, 2016
MrSkyNaija:
is everything all right ??

2 Likes

Re: Toolz's Outfit To DJ Xclusive's All-white Party...you Like? by idupaul: 10:35am On Sep 12, 2016
obontami:

well I don't discuss the size of my dick with boys

I'm seriously homophobic in nature angry

True talk

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz's Outfit To DJ Xclusive's All-white Party...you Like? by yorhmienerd(m): 10:39am On Sep 12, 2016
obontami:

is everything all right ??
You are... SMH
Re: Toolz's Outfit To DJ Xclusive's All-white Party...you Like? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2016
Ugly, stout, thick and low height. cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toolz's Outfit To DJ Xclusive's All-white Party...you Like? by crokere: 1:04pm On Sep 12, 2016
sexy
Re: Toolz's Outfit To DJ Xclusive's All-white Party...you Like? by TIREDOFSEX(f): 1:04pm On Sep 12, 2016
na u be dis lady wey me Neva see talk for television, but always dey make FP sef sad

4 Likes

Re: Toolz's Outfit To DJ Xclusive's All-white Party...you Like? by pussypounder(m): 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2016
okay
Re: Toolz's Outfit To DJ Xclusive's All-white Party...you Like? by buygala(m): 1:06pm On Sep 12, 2016
Ok
Re: Toolz's Outfit To DJ Xclusive's All-white Party...you Like? by cutelover19(m): 1:06pm On Sep 12, 2016
I still wonder why stuff like this gets to FP. shame on the mods. while other educational topics are rotting in obscurity you bring this nonsensical topic to waste our time. ban me if you like, but I won't stop saying the truth

7 Likes

Re: Toolz's Outfit To DJ Xclusive's All-white Party...you Like? by publicenemy(m): 1:07pm On Sep 12, 2016
Short
Re: Toolz's Outfit To DJ Xclusive's All-white Party...you Like? by goldedprince: 1:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
This gold digging cheap biatch got a smelly kitten. Tell her rich erik said so.
Re: Toolz's Outfit To DJ Xclusive's All-white Party...you Like? by osarenmwienda(f): 1:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
see as she short self
.. abeg I fine pass her

. check my dp to. confirm
Re: Toolz's Outfit To DJ Xclusive's All-white Party...you Like? by UnknownT: 1:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
buygala:
Short, round and Fat ...

Malta Guiness or Hi Malt? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Toolz's Outfit To DJ Xclusive's All-white Party...you Like? by ychris: 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2016
obontami:

you don't need to shake your head, I will prefer you shaking ur naked ass on my already erected dick

How about that. ?? wink
lol.. grin baba weyrey!

1 Like

Re: Toolz's Outfit To DJ Xclusive's All-white Party...you Like? by bi0nics: 1:10pm On Sep 12, 2016
Jamean:

Jealousy Kills... Get a life.

3 Likes

Re: Toolz's Outfit To DJ Xclusive's All-white Party...you Like? by mickeyenglish(m): 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
Post No Bill...
Re: Toolz's Outfit To DJ Xclusive's All-white Party...you Like? by IYANGBALI: 1:12pm On Sep 12, 2016
She looks like bag of semo

7 Likes

Re: Toolz's Outfit To DJ Xclusive's All-white Party...you Like? by steffans(m): 1:12pm On Sep 12, 2016
Nothing wowing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Sister And Kids (Photos) / Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo / Denrele Edun At His Matriculation In UNILAG In 1998: Throwback Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.