Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,972 members, 7,890,195 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:51 AM

Total Cost Of Shipping A Car From The Us - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Total Cost Of Shipping A Car From The Us (621 Views)

Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. / Shipping A Vehicle From Usa To Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Total Cost Of Shipping A Car From The Us by sgacious: 1:31pm On Oct 08, 2009
Hey guys, i need your advice
whats the total cost of shipping a car from the US i.e from the dealer to the ship in the US to Lagos port through customs and registration to my door steps. lemme know if i should give it a try or just buy locally.
in addition how much would i need to pay to regularize with customs for a car coming from cotonou
Re: Total Cost Of Shipping A Car From The Us by Cardeals(m): 4:46pm On Oct 18, 2009
Shipping car from different cities in USA attract different prices. Which city are u shipping from to Lagos. Most shipping companies in the east coast has a better deal more than other locations. The deal is : the closer the city to the port , the cheaper.
If you can disclose the city, the type car, whether you want it containerized or RORO. then i can help you with the price and i will forward the company address to you for confirmation. Or you can even googled it yourself.
have a great day.
Re: Total Cost Of Shipping A Car From The Us by sgacious: 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2009
How about 2003 Accord coming from Newyork and landing in Lagos.
pls holla back

(1) (Reply)

Help! Vin Report For My Jeep! / Brand New 2008 Toyota Hulix For Sale / Golf 3 For Sale (350k)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.