Stats: 3,173,323 members, 7,888,018 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:39 PM

Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri (5201 Views)

A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos / Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt / Supply Of Aluminium Roofing Material And Installation For A Narialander In Nnewi (2) (3) (4)

Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by princejones(m): 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2016
I was contacted by a known property developer on this forum for measurement,supply and installation, he made payment to our factory in Aba without knowing me and did any business with me before.That same day he made payment by like 2pm ,the materials was delivered to the site in WARRI the same night.OGA thank you for trusting in me and may God continue to bless you endeavour in life.oga segzy14 you are a good man
Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by princejones(m): 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
Loading the Stonetiles at the warehouse

Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by princejones(m): 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2016
Still loading

Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by princejones(m): 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2016
Still on it and bending of the ridges

Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by princejones(m): 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
Reaching the site in the depth of the night

Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by princejones(m): 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2016
Offloading at site to the building

Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by princejones(m): 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
Work to begin

Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by princejones(m): 2:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
We are here to make an impart in the roofing technology industry before offering you a service at a price that is unbeatable with quality job delivery being our watch word.Try us today and you won't regret doing business with us
Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by princejones(m): 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
Work for WARRI no be small tin o ,guy dey para for here o.chairman did and chairman dat. God na your hand we dey here o
Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by princejones(m): 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2016
Pushing forward as delay can make one to spend so much on area boys

Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by princejones(m): 3:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
Second day as we started on the first by some minutes pass 3pm

Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by mufutau55(m): 3:29pm On Sep 12, 2016
princejones:
I was contacted by a known property developer on this forum for measurement,supply and installation, he made payment to our factory in Aba without knowing me and did any business with me before.That same day he made payment by like 2pm ,the materials was delivered to the site in WARRI the same night. OGA thank you for trusting in me and may God continue to bless you endeavour in life

I am glad you got this contract... Good work.
Oga builder, well done o; I told you Princejones is nice.

Hajji M.
Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by princejones(m): 3:51pm On Sep 12, 2016
Happy sallah holiday to all our Muslim faithful

Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
princejones:
Pushing forward as delay can make one to spend so much on area boys

Better do quick ooo, if not Warri boys go do u strong thing ooo
Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by princejones(m): 6:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
mufutau55:

I am glad you got this contract... Good work.
Oga builder, well done o; I told you Princejones is nice.

Hajji M.
Thank you sir and may God's favour be upon you
Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by princejones(m): 6:37pm On Sep 13, 2016
segzy14:

Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by mufutau55(m): 11:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
princejones:
Thank you sir and may God's favour be upon you

Amen sir.

Hajji M.
Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by princejones(m): 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2016
segzy14:

oga ,thank you for giving me this opportunity to handle the roofing job for you

Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by princejones(m): 12:12pm On Sep 14, 2016
To God alone be praise,though we had some challenge in shortage of material ,l still bless the name of God for for the privilege offered me be oga @ segzy14 to handle the supply and installation of the roofing tiles for him

Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by princejones(m): 12:44pm On Sep 14, 2016
Perfect colour

Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by MAXIMAL123(m): 12:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
Nice one bro, is good to trust some one. For the Electrical works pls check my signature
Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by princejones(m): 6:44am On Sep 15, 2016
MAXIMAL123:
Nice one bro, is good to trust some one. For the Electrical works pls check my signature
Thanks,the electrical is done already
Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by princejones(m): 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
God bless us and prosper the works of our hand
Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by princejones(m): 7:53am On Sep 20, 2016
Today is my birthday,thank you Lord for your faithfulness over my life and business
Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by princejones(m): 1:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
Completing the installation

Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by laptopsale(m): 1:50pm On Sep 20, 2016
Nice colour
Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by princejones(m): 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2016
laptopsale:
Nice colour
thanks
Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by princejones(m): 3:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
Finishing stage

Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by Muyesky(m): 3:45pm On Sep 20, 2016
A job well done....... Nice one smiley
Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by princejones(m): 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2016
Finishing stage

Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by princejones(m): 4:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
Almost they

Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by princejones(m): 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
Fixing the ridges

View This Simple 5 Bedroom Duplex Architectural Design / My Landlord Insist I Pay Full Year Rent Or Pack Out In Lagos / IBEJU-LEKKI:The Goldmine of Smart Investors