Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,210 members, 7,884,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:22 AM

Man Hanged Himself After Losing N22,000 To Sports Betting In Akwa Ibom(pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Hanged Himself After Losing N22,000 To Sports Betting In Akwa Ibom(pics) (1170 Views)

Keke Rider Gets N400K Reward For Returning Lost N300K In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Truck Kills 2 Persons Celebrating Valentine In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos / 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Hanged Himself After Losing N22,000 To Sports Betting In Akwa Ibom(pics) by Ebal: 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
Man hanged himself after losing N22,000 to sports betting that belong to his boss in Akwa Ibom

A man in his early 30s, Mr. Uchenna, hanged himself in his room along Abak road in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state capital, after losing N22,000 to sports betting.
According to source Uchenna was a perpetual sports gambler with Naija Bet and that he took the said sum he lost from his boss in the hope that he would replace it when he wins. Uchenna’s roommate, Ifiok, said the deceased had been lamenting after losing the money and got himself into a terrible state of mind.

“I went out to buy something from Plaza (the city center) and on getting back I found that everywhere was locked. I knew Uchenna hasn’t gone out and I wondered what must have made him lock up himself. I tried to open the door for several minutes without success until I had to force it open. I then found him hanging from the ceiling fan in our room and his eyes had popped out,” Ifiok said. A neighbour who spoke to our correspondent, Uto Udobia, decried the high rate of sports betting which has become prevalent among the youths and even elders.

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2016/09/man-hanged-himself-after-losing-n22000.html

Re: Man Hanged Himself After Losing N22,000 To Sports Betting In Akwa Ibom(pics) by nnadychuks(m): 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
Q
Re: Man Hanged Himself After Losing N22,000 To Sports Betting In Akwa Ibom(pics) by nnadychuks(m): 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
10% of 22000 is 2200. So you can't win match of 22000 with 2200 on naijapredict? Fake news! Stupid op angry
Re: Man Hanged Himself After Losing N22,000 To Sports Betting In Akwa Ibom(pics) by tripplephi: 2:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
GUYYYYYYY why are you lying naaaaaa

THIS HAPPENED IN FESTAC LAST YEAR NOT THIS YEAR

is it TRAFFIC THAT IS MAKING YOU SO DESPERATE.. you will never see enough traffic o

you are just very lazy to be able to fake content and modify stories... no one in akwa ibom has that picture. i just back traced where your downloaded the pics from. BE WARNED... ELSE I BLOCK YOUR ACCOUNT.

1 Like

Re: Man Hanged Himself After Losing N22,000 To Sports Betting In Akwa Ibom(pics) by issosa: 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
Na wetin the man tell u b4 en hang himself? Nairalanders and fake new are like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Hanged Himself After Losing N22,000 To Sports Betting In Akwa Ibom(pics) by Tinndil935: 11:48pm On Sep 12, 2016
hello world
Re: Man Hanged Himself After Losing N22,000 To Sports Betting In Akwa Ibom(pics) by Eowriand389: 7:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
Hi!! Where i can find forum 'video'?

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Should I Quit My Tenant? / My Advice To The Vp Statement At Lekki Petrol Station / Daily Memoirs Quote Of The Day March 24 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.