Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,812 members, 7,915,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:38 PM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (5570 Views)

/ Why Do I Keep Coming Back Here / When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 12, 2016

Re: by Luckymay(f): 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
iLegend:

In my university SMH stands for Sexual Misinterpretation with Humor.

Example 1

She: Are you coming?
You: No, I'm not even hórny let alone cúmming.
You: U don dey carry style dey spoil a virgin like me. I go tell my mummy for you.

Example 2

You're doing something that's a little difficult and she comes in and says:

She Is it hard to do?
You: Hey! Readers, be smart and come up with something naughty. I have a lot in my head, but I comment my reserve! grin

Need more examples? Don't worry.
No, I think I had enough. Thanks.
Re: by NevetsIbot(m): 5:43pm On Sep 12, 2016
Baba Ilegend... before you go, just make sure you post your website link here... I gbadun you
Re: by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 12, 2016

Re: by SpecialStar(m): 8:46pm On Sep 12, 2016
Bruh iLegend can we chat on whatsapp there's something I won ask you
Re: by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 12, 2016

Re: by SpecialStar(m): 11:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
iLegend:

That's my problem. If you see plenty messages wey I never reply eh you go pitty me. So, I don stop private chat I dey only attend to people wey dey my chat groups and I have stopped adding new people to the group cuz when they come in they keep bringing us back to previous lectures. And it's like starting. Some will promise not to ask any question, but to read and go, yet they get tempted to talk!

Sorry about that bro. If we had met earlier I would've gladly switched to Whatsapp to deal with whatever dating or séxing issue you have.

The chat below is someone (some minutes ago) who ONLY wanted to join the groups and adding him won't take me more than 10 seconds, yet be was bounced. Now, you understand how important 10 seconds is to me.

Workoverload. Sowie

bro it's not about your teaching or your group, it's something am sure 98% of people here don't notice about you. Pls is there any other means I could reach you privately @iLegend
Re: by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 13, 2016

Re: by SpecialStar(m): 12:18am On Sep 13, 2016
iLegend:

Now you've got me hooked and I hope it's genuine. With this link https://www.nairaland.com/3267096/ilegends-whatsapp-group-chat-men you'll see my number. Introduce yourself as SpecialStar for easier identification.

Alryt bro
Re: by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 13, 2016
iLegend:

That's my problem. If you see plenty messages wey I never reply eh you go pitty me. So, I don stop private chat I dey only attend to people wey dey my chat groups and I have stopped adding new people to the group cuz when they come in they keep bringing us back to previous lectures. And it's like starting. Some will promise not to ask any question, but to read and go, yet they get tempted to talk!

Sorry about that bro. If we had met earlier I would've gladly switched to Whatsapp to deal with whatever dating or séxing issue you have.

The chat below is someone (some minutes ago) who ONLY wanted to join the groups and adding him won't take me more than 10 seconds, yet be was bounced. Now, you understand how important 10 seconds is to me.

Workoverload. Sowie

Thief.... Liar... That your smelling group way no get reach 10 members
Re: by thesuave10(m): 11:25am On Sep 13, 2016
Ilegend for the girls. Might hit you up later man
Re: by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 13, 2016

Re: by thesuave10(m): 9:52am On Sep 14, 2016
iLegend:

Always available to discuss business and the future.
Sure thing man
Re: by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
demzylahot:

if calling a guy naughty is gay, then I'm one cos I say that a lot!
so you are gay.. You just subtly confirmed it.. Live your life though! grin
Re: by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 15, 2016
jboy73:

Thief.... Liar... That your smelling group way no get reach 10 members
hmm.. Ilegend did you remove this pained individual from the group?
Re: by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
iLegend:

grin grin when I saw it I was scared to reply. Hihi
Better run from that guy oo.. I pity ur ass. grin
Re: by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 15, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 15, 2016

Re: by Obiomon: 11:12am On Sep 18, 2016
iLegend:

A white gay guy once bought me a bottle of champagne at the club. The guys just dey touch my body anyhow. Me too I come dey flow like say I blend. Before I knew it he took me to his VIP zone and told gave me a FULL bottle of champagne. I signaled by cute Igbo guy I always roll out with. And we flexed the table...make the story end here before I go accidentally type "we fùcked."
I followed this story, twas among your early posts! But howfar that your asian chick??
Re: by DavidTheGeek: 1:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I will still dump your ass even though I invest on you undecided
cheesy you can lie o
Re: by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2016
DavidTheGeek:

cheesy you can lie o
try me undecided
Re: by DavidTheGeek: 2:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
try me undecided
grin Try you? Now you sounding like all those "buy 2 and get 1 free" products.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Things A Man Must Have If He Wants A Peaceful Marriage / Ladies, Share Your Experiences With Dumb Guys / Nigerian Transgender Deevah Flashes His B**bs In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.