Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,031 members, 7,880,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:27 PM

Canthcan This Be The Reason Why All These Is Happening. ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Canthcan This Be The Reason Why All These Is Happening. ? (415 Views)

What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? / Something Strange Is Happening In The Southwest - Azuka Onwuka / Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Canthcan This Be The Reason Why All These Is Happening. ? by Kizito2nv(m): 2:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
What if? I mean what if Buhari was just or is just a tool for the West to get back power, in the history of the nation no part plays politics better than the yorubas , am not a political or economics analyst but with the situation of the nation we are forced to be one , cos it's fact that the political news sell better than the entrainment even to the youth like me .
So back to my observations who stands to gain from all these? Unless the president return to power was to punish nigerians for the many times he lost the votes. Cos clearly Buhari was picked by the tinubus! Cos* he was the only option to take jeg off the seat and obj too was part of the plan, with a v.p who is a yoruba , cos seriously what president would set a nation to such free fall in such short period even the accused clueless jeg didn't make these silly mistakes , all I can think or say is that Buhari is a pun in a much deeper scheme of power reclaim by the southwest he is being picked and now coarsed in making decisions that if in a radical state revolution would have begun or calls for his resignation , now to my point when he makes a very stupid move that would require his impeachment considering the fact he not good terms with the powers in the legislation who then becomes the president. ? This is just my thoughts though and its open to constructive corrections and criticism one more thing I rushed to type this and my battery is almost dead we all the reasons barka d sallah to my Muslim brethren and by the way am from the south eastern part of the nation
Re: Canthcan This Be The Reason Why All These Is Happening. ? by whitebeard(m): 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2016
I feel u but we don't know who the west will send for the next election..!!
Re: Canthcan This Be The Reason Why All These Is Happening. ? by Ahmeduana(m): 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2016
Kizito2nv:
What if? I mean what if Buhari was just or is just a tool for the West to get back power, in the history of the nation no part plays politics better than the yorubas , am not a political or economics analyst but with the situation of the nation we are forced to be one , cos it's fact that the political news sell better than the entrainment even to the youth like me .
So back to my observations who stands to gain from all these? Unless the president return to power was to punish nigerians for the many times he lost the votes. Cos clearly Buhari was picked by the tinubus! Cos* he was the only option to take jeg off the seat and obj too was part of the plan, with a v.p who is a yoruba , cos seriously what president would set a nation to such free fall in such short period even the accused clueless jeg didn't make these silly mistakes , all I can think or say is that Buhari is a pun in a much deeper scheme of power reclaim by the southwest he is being picked and now coarsed in making decisions that if in a radical state revolution would have begun or calls for his resignation , now to my point when he makes a very stupid move that would require his impeachment considering the fact he not good terms with the powers in the legislation who then becomes the president. ? This is just my thoughts though and its open to constructive corrections and criticism one more thing I rushed to type this and my battery is almost dead we all the reasons barka d sallah to my Muslim brethren and by the way am from the south eastern part of the nation
THIS IS MY POSITION, I THINK NIGERIA POLITICAL ELITES ARE SEEING BUHARI AS AN EVIL THAT NEEDS TO BE PURGE FROM NIGERIA POLITICAL SYSTEM, BECAUSE WHEN YOU LOOK AT HIS POLITICAL SOJOURN SINCE 1998 YOU WILL AGREE THAT BUHARI IS READY TO CAUSE ANOTHER CIVIL OR RELIGIOUS WAR IF HE DID NOT WIN THE ELECTION, IF NOT SO, EVEN AN slowpoke, A MAD MAN AND A DAY OLD CHILD KNOWS THAT BUHARI LACKS THE INTELLECTUAL CAPACITY AND MENTAL CAPABILITIES TO GOVERN A MULTI RELIGIOUS AND MULTI CULTURAL BUT SENSITIVE NATION LIKE NIGERIA! THE MINDSET OF BUHARI IS THAT "the arewa has been short change" and "the only credential he could boost of is Islamic credential" AND WHICH IS NOT ENOUGH. BUT WHAT PAINED ME MOST IS THAT TINUBU WITH ALL HIS STREET CREDIBILITY PLUS OLUWOLE BACKGROUND COULD NOT SEE ALL THESE NEGATIVE TRAITS IN BUHARI BECAUSE HE IS AMBITIOUSLY BLIND. WITH ALL THESE REASON THE POWER BROKERS WILL RATHER MAKE SURE THEY PURGE BUHARI FROM THE SYSTEM SO THAT NIGERIA CAN HAVE PEACE OF MIND, BUT IS PAINFUL THAT BUHARI ONLY COMES WITH SACKS OF NEGATIVITY! WE JUST HAVE TO ENDURE TILL 2019

(1) (Reply)

The Hirelings And Their Pay Masters / Yemi Oke Deserves To Be Pitied / Minister Of Women Affairs, Aisha Alhassan Collapses In Adamawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.