Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,840 members, 7,948,979 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 03:00 PM

What Is It With Eid Kabir And Rain. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is It With Eid Kabir And Rain. (442 Views)

Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! / Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} / Can This Be True (pic) Fish Rain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is It With Eid Kabir And Rain. by dlawsamesq(m): 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
Ever since I can differentiate between right and left leg, there is always shower of rain on eid kabir day. What is the weather update in ur area?
Re: What Is It With Eid Kabir And Rain. by Pranaya(f): 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2016
Showers of blessing grin
Re: What Is It With Eid Kabir And Rain. by johntredon: 5:49am On Sep 13, 2016
If you can notice very well you will see that eid kabir will round all month of Gregorian calendar but ten month on hijr calendar. I think there's 11days Or 12day's different between hijr calendar and Gregorian calender. So, by next year, eid kabir will fall to August till it rounds all month of Gregorian calender

(1) (Reply)

I Got This Post From Facebook / Just A Random Thought / How To Pray An Effective Prayer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.