Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,355 members, 7,881,302 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:16 PM

What Will Be Your Reaction If You Findout Your Wife Slap Your Mother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will Be Your Reaction If You Findout Your Wife Slap Your Mother (1619 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? / As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) / What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Be Your Reaction If You Findout Your Wife Slap Your Mother by wheels234(m): 4:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
It was in the morning as the rain ignore its conscience, cold breeze spread its wings leaving the chicken to decide their welfare. Kunle stood up, took his bath ready to go to work with the mindset of going out to gather manners for his household; after he took his breakfast he peg his wife and smile to his mother. Good bye he said to his wife as he pick up his briefcase and walk out from the sitting room to the garage, ignite his car and drove away.

fwe also have play or script for sale in affordable price. contact me through poetryartstudio@yahoo.com
what will you do?
drop your comment , you can follow the season of this story @http://africanfolkstory..com/2016/09/mother-behold-thy-son-story-1.html
For more info visit:http://africanfolkstory..com/2016/09/mother-behold-thy-son-story-1.html

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Findout Your Wife Slap Your Mother by wheels234(m): 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2016
It will be so bad of her to do that
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Findout Your Wife Slap Your Mother by falconey(m): 4:36pm On Sep 12, 2016
Na to go on sabbatical leave, no palava bigger than being in between two women.

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Findout Your Wife Slap Your Mother by saintfellow(m): 4:43pm On Sep 12, 2016
AS IN MY MOTHER? NO MORE WORDS AGAIN, THE MARRIAGE IS OVER.

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Findout Your Wife Slap Your Mother by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 12, 2016
I will do nothing. I'll honestly relax cos I wouldn't marry an irresponsible wife. She'll be sensible. So if my wife should slap my Mum, I know it's meant to save a life.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Findout Your Wife Slap Your Mother by Explorers(m): 4:44pm On Sep 12, 2016
The marriage is over. But that's impossible, ladies are not that cruel.

They can starve mother inlaw if hubby is not around, but they cant hit her....
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Findout Your Wife Slap Your Mother by Franchise21(m): 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2016
This is very tactical
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Findout Your Wife Slap Your Mother by decatalyst(m): 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2016
E don happen be that ooo!

She carry hand up land am on top my mama?

No body fit beg ooo...her anscestors go hear am!

Well, a well mannered lady wouldn't insult someone old enough to be her mother not to talk of slapping her. So she deserves maximum humiliation
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Findout Your Wife Slap Your Mother by Smellymouth: 5:02pm On Sep 12, 2016
That's the end of the marriage..

No need to think twice.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Findout Your Wife Slap Your Mother by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2016
oppuntunity to marry again
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Findout Your Wife Slap Your Mother by firstking01(m): 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2016
Hmmmm, i 'll just carry out my manly duty
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Findout Your Wife Slap Your Mother by Dotwillis1(m): 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2016
I will take her life undecided
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Findout Your Wife Slap Your Mother by iykekelvins(m): 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2016
No need for too much talk.
Pack your things and jejely leave my house.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Findout Your Wife Slap Your Mother by Ekugbeh(m): 5:44pm On Sep 12, 2016
I wuld get angry and warn her....

N order her to tender an unreserved apology till ma mum give consent of forgivness.....

N also beg ma mum too there after....

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Findout Your Wife Slap Your Mother by eph12(m): 6:14pm On Sep 12, 2016
I can't marry someone that is hot tempered or lack respect so if it happens then something must have triggered it. Investigations will be carried out but I won't divorce my wife based on that. You never can tell they may become best of friends as a result of this.

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Findout Your Wife Slap Your Mother by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 12, 2016
May God not, make me marry a foolish woman as wife...

No matter, what, u dnt have d right to slap my mother..

My mum, is a gentle, reserve person( tooto)

A wife, that can't marry my mum

Should go 2hell
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Findout Your Wife Slap Your Mother by tommychow(m): 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2016
I'll give her attitude adjustment (John Cena's finishing move).
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Findout Your Wife Slap Your Mother by nsogbuMod(m): 9:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
Nothing much na to kill her smiley smiley
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Findout Your Wife Slap Your Mother by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 13, 2016
nsogbuMod:
Nothing much na to kill her smiley smiley
lol you sef you wicked o o
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Findout Your Wife Slap Your Mother by ERCROSS(m): 12:25am On Sep 13, 2016
firstking01:
Hmmmm, i 'll just carry out my manly duty

lolzzzz, which one be manly duty again...
boxing u mean grin
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Findout Your Wife Slap Your Mother by wheels234(m): 5:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
ladies who do that lack respect but God forbid she must leave
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Findout Your Wife Slap Your Mother by wheels234(m): 5:08pm On Sep 13, 2016
i will kill her
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Findout Your Wife Slap Your Mother by wheels234(m): 5:23pm On Sep 13, 2016
some people have no conscience
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Findout Your Wife Slap Your Mother by Cyberfire(m): 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2016
I trust my mum na...mama d mama ahhh.. tualee mama.. my wife body will never be the same again.. and if my wife skooron na make me n mama do tag team match on her..

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Findout Your Wife Slap Your Mother by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
[size=16pt]S[/size]ome of ya'll dudes went far undecided
•••••••••••••••
If I was a boy and my wife slapped my Mama
I'd be shocked ,maybe shead a tear from the hurt of witnessing some1 hurt my Mama
•••••••••••♪

But I wouldn't strike her back,much too rational for it and it's a hurtful thought of me having laid hands on my wife.
••••••••••••
Nor do i think i'd leave her.
She committed a grand offense but I don't know if I'd ride myself of her. I love her
••••••

But how do you handle a wife who misbehaves this badly? cry
••••••••••••••••••••••••
Op this game is TOO hard!!!!! cry cry
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Findout Your Wife Slap Your Mother by seunny4lif(m): 5:41pm On Sep 13, 2016
Its can neva happen angry
My mom and my wife knows thier levels

Wetin won cause am self angry angry

My Mom always Respect herself likewise my wife cheesy

But I neva marry sha grin grin
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Findout Your Wife Slap Your Mother by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
she juzkant..except she has mental issues of course!

she wan die
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Findout Your Wife Slap Your Mother by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
Jarizod:
she juzkant..except she has mental issues of course!

she wan die
grin [size=16pt]T[/size]his is both funny and terrible!
••••
What happened 2 the "Gentle lion"?
Can he not figure out a way 2 handle this situation better?
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Findout Your Wife Slap Your Mother by wkkwl: 6:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
bump
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Findout Your Wife Slap Your Mother by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin [size=20pt]T[/size]his is both funny and terrible!
••••
What happened 2 the "Gentle lion"?
Can he not figure out a way 2 handle this situation better?
Funny oh HELL NO cheesy

Fact remains that a Lady can't slap my momma..Slapping her is crossing the gaddem line! --

someone can't even slap my GF and I'll look over it..talk less of my mum grin

Am very protective of my own..That's what the LionKing does smiley
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Findout Your Wife Slap Your Mother by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 13, 2016
Jarizod:
Funny oh HELL NO cheesy

Fact remains that a Lady can't slap my momma..Slapping her is crossing the gaddem line! --

someone can't even slap my GF and I'll look over it..talk less of my mum grin

Am very protective of my own..That's what the LionKing does smiley
[size=16pt]I[/size] see .
so when angered you loose all rational thought and have no self control like the wild animal you go by. smiley
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Findout Your Wife Slap Your Mother by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

[size=16pt]I[/size] see .
so when angered you loose all rational thought and have no self control like the wild animal you go by. smiley

Absolutely correct swirri..A wild animal with a 20-inchh Konndoo that can take u to heavenn smiley

That's if u wantt it of course smiley

But who rejects a 20-inch

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miss Twaci Is A Literature Icon. / I Love This Nairalander But I Lied To Her / Holiday Memes That Will Make You Jolly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.