Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,067 members, 7,939,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 10:21 PM

10 Amazing Facts Mermaids! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Amazing Facts Mermaids! (787 Views)

12 Amazing Facts About Breasts That Will Make You Love Them Even More / 10 Amazing Before And After Transgender Transformations / 20 Amazing Facts Guys Must Know About Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Amazing Facts Mermaids! by lillan042(f): 7:35pm On Sep 12, 2016
Re: 10 Amazing Facts Mermaids! by greatnaija01: 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2016
YOU MUST BE A MERMAID.... or as pretty or an agent for them.
Re: 10 Amazing Facts Mermaids! by jonaifame22(m): 8:30pm On Sep 12, 2016
Are you a mermaid? Cos I love mermaids
Re: 10 Amazing Facts Mermaids! by lillan042(f): 8:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
greatnaija01:
YOU MUST BE A MERMAID.... or as pretty or an agent for them.

none of the above
Re: 10 Amazing Facts Mermaids! by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:34pm On Sep 12, 2016
UP TILL NW I dont belive mermaid is real... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Amazing Facts Mermaids! by greatnaija01: 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2016
lillan042:

none of the above

I know o.. just wanted to be friendly didnt mean it seriously.... anyway i loved d video...
Re: 10 Amazing Facts Mermaids! by Fweezy(m): 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
This video and its content is all just a ball of crap. Its no longer news dat human like creatures dwell in the sea and they wield supernatural, superhuman powers. Thanks to God's divine separation of powers and the balance of nature. They have learned to keep away from humans and land for their own good and draw less attention to demselves. If we were wise we wud do the same and let dem be. Without infallible and incontrovertible proof of their existence, there can be no facts with mermaids. Land was formed from water so we cannot know any more than what we can see on land and there are no mermaids on land. Anybody going down there to sea depths to investigate meremaids is only desiring to meet his death as fish food. Good luck to them!

(1) (Reply)

5 Problems People With BIG Bum Bum Can Relate / Ladies!!!!! / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.