Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,484 members, 7,911,138 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 05:18 AM

2019 Draw Nearer But Wailers Still Have A Long Way To Go De! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Draw Nearer But Wailers Still Have A Long Way To Go De! (351 Views)

Fayose's Desperation As Days Of Reconciliation Draw Nearer / Stella Oduah Spotted After A Long Absence Following Her Son's Death. / The Era Of No Currency Draw Nearer In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Draw Nearer But Wailers Still Have A Long Way To Go De! by oyinkinola: 8:19pm On Sep 12, 2016
Wailers have run-out of tarnish able words to use against President Mahamadu Buhari, but still the man stand firm in power!
old age
poverty
illiteracy
forgery
sickness
corruption
incompetence
tyranny
dictatorship
biafra agitation
avenger bombing
oil price down-turn
Dollar hike
rice price hike
inflation
chibok girl agitation
recession......
with all these words, the popularity of the man unshakable!
what tarnish able words left in the Dictionary ooo!

BARKA D'SALLAH!
ALLAH MAIMAITAH MUNA!

Re: 2019 Draw Nearer But Wailers Still Have A Long Way To Go De! by agwom(m): 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2016
No bi small thing...
Re: 2019 Draw Nearer But Wailers Still Have A Long Way To Go De! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 12, 2016
Bros OP,
I am one of the national officers of the Wailing Wailers Association of Nigeria.

I fought tooth and nail to make sure that the monumental disaster called Buhari does not win that election.

Well, I failed in my bid and Buhari won.

Bros, so far he has not disappointed any of my expectations.

Are you not enjoying the way Nigeria has been moving ever since

Come 2019, I will seriously campaign for the tyrant. I will also vote for him.

Buhari must ruin Nigeria for 8 years and after him another bigot like him should take over until Nigeria is completely ruined.

Talk about pursing rat when one's house is on fire.

For your info Bros, Nigeria's greatest problem today is not the wailing wailers but the blind followers of a blind leader who are matching towards a bottomless pit.

Enjoy the chanji...

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Draw Nearer But Wailers Still Have A Long Way To Go De! by oyinkinola: 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2016
noblezone:
Bros OP,
I am one of the national officers of the Wailing Wailers Association of Nigeria.

I fought tooth and nail to make sure that the monumental disaster called Buhari does not win that election.

Well, I failed in my bid and Buhari won.

Bros, so far he has not disappointed any of my expectations.

Are you not enjoying the way Nigeria has been moving ever since

Come 2019, I will seriously campaign for the tyrant. I will also vote for him.

Buhari must ruin Nigeria for 8 years and after him another bigot like him should take over until Nigeria is completely ruined.

Talk about pursing rat when one's house is on fire.

For your info Bros, Nigeria's greatest problem today is not the wailing wailers but the blind followers of a blind leader who are matching towards a bottomless pit.

Enjoy the chanji...
...thanks for confession, what I know is that the wailing wailer association of Nigeria had failed in their mission, they were as failed as their big boss association pdp! the way thing is going now, it seems the man is unstoppable, when the wailers will know they were in fail mission is another question?

(1) (Reply)

'anti-corruption War Built On Fairness & Justice' - Pres. Buhari Says / MY LIFE-STYLE / Could The Economy Of The Nation Has Been Better Or Worse Than Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.