Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,770 members, 7,889,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:09 PM

What Is She Up To? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is She Up To? (637 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is She Up To? by Baron1V(m): 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
This is the first time I will be posting on this forum, I often follow and make valid contributions on threads from different sections and now, I desperately need a word of advice from the house.

I met this young lady (Jane, not real name though) during my secondary school days as far back as 2003, we established a relationship and got along with each other. She was always there throughout my university days and national service. I must confess, Jane is an asset to any man, loving, enterprising, bold and hardworking.

At the tail end of my service year she called me sometime in 2012 and said she was getting married. I thought it was a joke, but she really meant it. I didn't even care to find out how it went but I concluded she was married and never bothered to call her since then. I felt betrayed.

Early this year we had a conversation and I asked about her husband and she told me she was not married. I thought it was a joke but on several occasions whenever we chat she still maintained her position, that she was about getting married, but her dad declined her suitor's offer, saying she must complete her education first before marriage.

To cut the long story short, I am in another relationship right now, (a serious one at that) and we are planning to get married, but with Jane back in the picture, the decision is now a difficult one. I struggled to establish a relationship when Jane left, cos I expected the lady to be, or at least, posses her qualities but it never worked.

Is Jane trying to lure me into an affair with a supposed married lady, or she's back for good? If she is truly not married, then my new relationship is at stake. Advice needed.
Re: What Is She Up To? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 12, 2016
how much from your house to 3rd mainland bridge?

2 Likes

Re: What Is She Up To? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 12, 2016
Don't make the mistake of throwing the good bread you baked to the dogs on past feelings. Forget about Jane.
Re: What Is She Up To? by mhizAnnie(f): 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
Please stick with ur present girlfriend if u love her and if u are serious with her cos if her dad had agreed to the marriage I think she would be married by now and she would have forgotten about u...that's my two cents tho
Re: What Is She Up To? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
E be like say jane papa get money abi so ur eye dey shook. U better stick to ur fiancee and forget abt jane whether for marriage or for affair. Dats how destiny designed ur journey.

U said jane is a wife material but she can't take a decision except her father says so. Na her papa u wan marry be dat o..u knw wetin u wan tie urself to so? No be her mates dey marry 4 sch and their parents dey bless them?

BTW start telling d jane sef in ur conversations henceforth dat u will soon get married too so she go fit measure her intimacy talks.

1 Like

Re: What Is She Up To? by dudesexy1111(m): 9:45pm On Sep 12, 2016
Dnt ever leave dat girl you currently dating or else you go regret am
Re: What Is She Up To? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 12, 2016
Forget about Jane
Re: What Is She Up To? by Mjshexy(f): 9:56pm On Sep 12, 2016
Bros how can u build a relationship this far and few weeks into marriage u want to destroy it yourself due to one unserious random lady? Hope u know that the said Jane isn't sincere with u & is full of mysterious secrets. Pls just calmly face your relationship & cut all communications with her.
Re: What Is She Up To? by jonaifame22(m): 9:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
Keep fvckn jane buh marry the other gal!
Re: What Is She Up To? by iPrevail(m): 9:58pm On Sep 12, 2016
**Yawns

This is why I like myself. Ain't nobody can "back in the picture" ever! You ain't no Lazarus undecided
Once you are gone, you are gone for good.

OP.. Follow your heart. Nobody can tell you what is best for you. Your heart knows what it wants.
Re: What Is She Up To? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 12, 2016
So?
You want to throw away your serious Relationship because of a girl that is not serious?

Think twice and face your girl sir

(1) (Reply)

Ladies- Know Your Boobs: 7 Types Of Boobs Explained / What Am I ? / Smoking Shisha Can Cause Communicable Disease Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.