Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,053 members, 7,873,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:04 PM

Small Scale Organic Fertilizer Project For New Beginners - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Small Scale Organic Fertilizer Project For New Beginners (1133 Views)

Palm Oil- Small Scale Planters. You Can Start Today! I Can Help / My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) / Kicked off My Small Scale Rabbit farm!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Small Scale Organic Fertilizer Project For New Beginners by ShellyPuth(f): 4:37am On Sep 13, 2016
As organic farming is booming in the global, especially in countries like United States, Canada and Australia. Most people are passionate about organic fertilizer plant investment. Organic fertilizers improve the structure of the soil and increase its ability to hold water and nutrients. They provide nutrients necessary for plant growth, with the benefit of being slower-acting and gentler than chemical fertilizers. organic fertilizer benefits our environment, our community, and our nation. Organic fertilizer production will absolutely be profitable in the near future.

--------------- To Take the Initiative is To Gain the Upper Hand ---------------
this organic fertilizer production plant consists of :
1. Self Propelled Compost Turner-Model: 9ALCFYD-2000
2. High Moisture Fertilizer Crusher-Model: ALCLSFS-60
3. Horizontal Mixer-Model: ALCWSJB-70
4. Organic Fertilizer Dedicated Granulator Machine-Model: ALCJCZL-60
5. Rotary Drum Screen-Model: ALCGTSF-1.2X4
6. Automatic Organic Fertilizer Packager-Model: ALC-DGS-50F

Re: Small Scale Organic Fertilizer Project For New Beginners by King6139: 1:24pm On Sep 03, 2019
Please What the cost of of Organic Fertilizers production plant for a beginner in a small scale bases.thank you

(1) (Reply)

My Cassava Farm Destroyed By Cows / How To Cut The Cost Of Feeding Your Chickens / Rise Of Melon Seeds (egusi). The Reason?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.