Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,497 members, 7,940,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:26 PM

How To Play Safe On MMM - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Play Safe On MMM (1266 Views)

Observation 1. On MMM Matching. / Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response / Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Play Safe On MMM by Zico5(m): 8:11am On Sep 13, 2016
Good day peeps, I have read many counter thread on MMM and I want to say that the MMM is the best thing that ever happens to Nigeria in this recession time. Nigeria is plagues with many crimes and that's the main fear of us but MMM is the community of helping one another to achieve our aims in life.
U provide help(PH) of any amount u can afford say like 25k, then at the end of the month u get interest of 30% on the amount together with 20 dollars for new members.
How does it work, after ur first investment u can remove ur capital and start trading with ur interest. Now within 2 months, I have accumulated 80k with my 30k. U may not know how it works until u get into the system. It works better and I am one of the beneficiaries. I only trade with my profits now, so I am safe, u also can do the same. It will really help to cater for some needs. Delay is dangerous. Thank u.

1 Like

Re: How To Play Safe On MMM by fameluther(m): 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
Soon everyone will be trading with their profits....so were will your pay/benefit will be coming from @Zico5??
Re: How To Play Safe On MMM by Zico5(m): 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
fameluther:
Soon everyone will be trading with their profits....so were will your pay/benefit will be coming from @Zico5??
U don't understand this process at all. This is the program that everyone is getting involved everyday. I'm just playing smart on my own deal. Many are registering with more than 200k and as well u take a risk that is convenient for u. I have registered more than 8 people and I'm registering someone now. If u like u can join if u don't that is not a main deal.

1 Like

Re: How To Play Safe On MMM by tomdon(m): 4:44am On Apr 09, 2017
Zico5:
Good day peeps, I have read many counter thread on MMM and I want to say that the MMM is the best thing that ever happens to Nigeria in this recession time. Nigeria is plagues with many crimes and that's the main fear of us but MMM is the community of helping one another to achieve our aims in life.
U provide help(PH) of any amount u can afford say like 25k, then at the end of the month u get interest of 30% on the amount together with 20 dollars for new members.
How does it work, after ur first investment u can remove ur capital and start trading with ur interest. Now within 2 months, I have accumulated 80k with my 30k. U may not know how it works until u get into the system. It works better and I am one of the beneficiaries. I only trade with my profits now, so I am safe, u also can do the same. It will really help to cater for some needs. Delay is dangerous. Thank u.

Thief low lifer wanting to reap where you did not sow
Imagine accumulating 80k with 30k. Bastrrd!!!

(1) (Reply)

CMA Pays / Follow Our Daily Market Updates / Gifts Loom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.