Stats: 3,186,774 members, 7,930,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:53 AM

Biggest Scam Of The Season - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Biggest Scam Of The Season (571 Views)

'How I Escaped My First Romance Scam Of 2018' - Lady Narrates On Twitter / Twitter Stories: How I Escaped My First Scam Of 2018 - Nigerian Lady / Christianity Is The Biggest Scam! (2) (3) (4)

Biggest Scam Of The Season by somehowpenis(m): 8:16am On Sep 13, 2016
I was on Instagram, jejely instagraming on my own, then came across this very beautiful girl's profile, started going through her pictures and was stunned.. But guess what cry cry

I started seeing small signs that she used to be a Man, i sha no believe, until i saw her pic of when she was a man. Blood of Elijah. I zoomed out of her/his profile and never looked back..

I was just wondering, if she/he never tells you she once was a guy, you would hardly know you are dating or tripping for a guy like yourself and i can only but imagine what this world would look like in 50 years, one would not even be sure again who the real male and females are.

Re: Biggest Scam Of The Season by somehowpenis(m): 8:17am On Sep 13, 2016
More pic

Re: Biggest Scam Of The Season by UrennaNkoli(f): 8:19am On Sep 13, 2016
U don see wetin u dey find na.
Re: Biggest Scam Of The Season by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:21am On Sep 13, 2016
Are you seriously serious cry
Re: Biggest Scam Of The Season by somehowpenis(m): 8:34am On Sep 13, 2016
Very serious cry cry angry
Re: Biggest Scam Of The Season by herzern(m): 8:36am On Sep 13, 2016
I dey fear biko!....
Re: Biggest Scam Of The Season by chieveboy(m): 8:38am On Sep 13, 2016
Cool
Re: Biggest Scam Of The Season by iykekelvins(m): 8:47am On Sep 13, 2016
Chisos!!!
Re: Biggest Scam Of The Season by sonikstargirl(f): 11:09am On Sep 13, 2016
lol...he sure looks like a man grin Oops! I meant she....hahaha

The Nollywood Guide To Falling In Love / Signs You Are Only But His Side-chick / Joy Or Jealousy?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8