Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,206 members, 7,880,761 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:19 AM

Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help (67422 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Ring He Designed For Her (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Toyota Jeep (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
SHOCK7:
hello Suzan!
Hi smiley
Re: Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help by SHOCK7(m): 10:35pm On Sep 13, 2016
suzan404:
Hi smiley
I sent you a pm,pls do reply.
Re: Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help by ireneony(f): 10:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
What the fuuuck!! This is not kenyaland this is nairaland for God sake!
I'm tired of kenya making headlines on nairaland.

Mtchewwe..
Re: Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help by saintfellow(m): 10:45pm On Sep 13, 2016
ireneony:
What the fuuuck!! This is not kenyaland this is nairal for God sake!
I'm tired of kenya making headlines on nairaland.

Mtchewwe..
its naira, not nairal.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help by eetzdave(m): 11:27pm On Sep 13, 2016
Erniehorla:
cheesy now this is Unique!

Future hubby u must propose to me on the moon oh grin so our own will be OVER UNIQUE grin
Dey dere
Re: Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help by mackenzie007(m): 12:42am On Sep 14, 2016
Erniehorla:

Future hubby u must propose to me on the moon oh grin so our own will be OVER UNIQUE grin

Toor. As u don decide for ur mind say u no wan get husband na. No wahala.. I dey here dey look u codedly! grin cool cool
Re: Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help by Qualer: 5:08am On Sep 14, 2016
Smellymouth:
Good news from Kenya? shocked

Somebody shout HALLELUYAH!!!!!!

alleelluuuuuuu!!!!

the booooty on that gyal... damn!!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help by Qualer: 5:10am On Sep 14, 2016
Erniehorla:

awww babe don't worry... we will go to the place on your profile! deal? cool
Re: Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help by Qualer: 5:15am On Sep 14, 2016
suzan404:
this got me thinking loud Visit and relax Well let's see how it goes smiley

when you ready, we go waka go jeje... all expenses on me... but as my friend with...eeerrrrrmmmm..... well sha, na you go dey front! grin grin grin

Re: Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help by Qualer: 5:16am On Sep 14, 2016
onatisi:
Yimuuu
Me I proposed to me wife over a plate of eba and ewedu soup at a bukateria .

Me: Dear lets get married
Wife : Ok ,I agree ,when do we do it .
Me : Waiter ,pls give me 3 ori eja plus pure water
Wife: Start saving oo,remember we are getting married soon ,abi u no go marry me again?

Re: Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help by Qualer: 5:19am On Sep 14, 2016
99foxxy:
Ukwu. The babe set oh, my own will be inside Atlantic Ocean or no marriage.

as you set reach.. even if na river jordan, we wee go there and do it! gbam! grin grin grin
Re: Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help by Qualer: 5:26am On Sep 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
you've never seen me before?

ah.. finally.. a pic that goes below the neck! wow! now i have a very good reason to make my way to Tex! mmmhhh.. luvly, jubbly!! cool kiss
Re: Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help by Qualer: 5:30am On Sep 14, 2016
Hbuyosh:

Here they are.

Re: Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help by 99foxxy(f): 6:58am On Sep 14, 2016
Qualer:

as you set reach.. even if na river jordan, we wee go there and do it! gbam! grin grin grin
oya go inside the river and propose na. Stand inside the middle
Re: Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help by sfinkzslot(m): 7:22am On Sep 14, 2016
yeah, classy pix..what next?!

Re: Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 14, 2016
Qualer:

when you ready, we go waka go jeje... all expenses on me... but as my friend with...eeerrrrrmmmm..... well sha, na you go dey front! grin grin grin
no be me oo.....na you dey go front oo shocked
Re: Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help by kechywillz(m): 11:46am On Sep 14, 2016
Smellymouth:
Good news from Kenya? shocked

Somebody shout HALLELUYAH!!!!!!

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 14, 2016
Qualer:

ah.. finally.. a pic that goes below the neck! wow! now i have a very good reason to make my way to Tex! mmmhhh.. luvly, jubbly!! cool kiss
jubbly? grin
Re: Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help by Durbaubal682: 5:35pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help by okitejoseph: 8:58am On Nov 03, 2016
Thats nice!!! while other Kenyan is putting CCTV camera to catch his wife............

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? / Rapper Cherry Dances In Towel In NYSC Camp, Talks About Sex In NYSC Camp / 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.