Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,379 members, 7,881,353 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:34 PM

Bale Can Win Ballon D'or - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bale Can Win Ballon D'or (337 Views)

Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) / Nigeria Can Win 2018 World Cup – Pinnick / AWARD: The Difference Between Ballon D'or & FIFA World Player Of The Year Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bale Can Win Ballon D'or by djayflex: 9:22am On Sep 13, 2016
The Real Madrid winger is currently in the top five players in the world, according to the former Tottenham boss, and deserves the award

Real Madrid star Gareth Bale is good enough to win the Ballon d'Or, according to his former manager Harry Redknapp.
Redknapp managed Bale at Tottenham before he was sold for a then world-record fee of £85m to the Spanish giants, with whom he has gone on to win two Champions Leagues with.

The former Spurs boss believes the 27-year-old's form is good enough for him to be named the best in the world and would prove to be the difference for a number of Premier League clubs, should he return to England.

“Yes, he can win the Ballon d’Or,” Redknapp told Goal. “I think he is in the top five at the moment anyway. I think he is up there, I think he is a fantastic talent.

Read more: http://www.istylmagazine.com/news/sports/bale-can-win-ballon-dor/

(1) (Reply)

Paralympics: Flora Ugwunwa Wins Nigeria's 7th Gold Medal / CLOSED / Neymar: La Liga Seeks Answers From Barcelona Over Transfer And Tax Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.