Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,954 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:53 AM

The Greatest Miracle:man Delivered Of Madness After 30 Years On The Street Video - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Greatest Miracle:man Delivered Of Madness After 30 Years On The Street Video (409 Views)

Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) / Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers / Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Greatest Miracle:man Delivered Of Madness After 30 Years On The Street Video by gistabout(m): 10:51am On Sep 13, 2016
The Greatest Miracle: Man Delivered Of Madness After 30 Years On The Street of Abakaliki, Ebonyi state Nigeria.

This is the true gospel of Jesus Christ “go ye into the world and preach the gospel and heal every sickness in the name of Jesus Christ”

I encourage all ministers of the gospel to follow suit. Don't wait for them to come to your church, go and meet them where they are.

This happened in Abakaliki, Ebonyi state Nigeria, just close to Crunches. I was personally as an eye witness to give first-hand information on its genesis. It was indeed a great shocked to me.

Watch the video below......

[video]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1gLVdDuBjc[/video]

http://voiceofcrossriver.gistabout.com/2813/the-greatest-miracle-man-delivered-of-madness-after-30-years

(1) (Reply)

OPEN HEAVEN Devotional(tue. 04/10/2016) / Free Gift Of Mtn Recharge Credit Plus Another Benefit / Are You Just Waiting To Die And Go To Heaven? (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.