Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,400 members, 7,950,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 03:19 AM

45 Year Old Woman Arrested For Having S*x With Her 25-year-old Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 45 Year Old Woman Arrested For Having S*x With Her 25-year-old Son (1434 Views)

Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son / How Marvis Spent Her 25 Million In The Big Brother Naija House / Beautiful Portrait Of 45-Year-Old Kate Henshaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

45 Year Old Woman Arrested For Having S*x With Her 25-year-old Son by superchichi(f): 1:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
A North Carolina woman, Melissa Nell Kitchens, 45, has been arrested by Buncombe County police for allegedly having sex with her 25 year old son Shaun Thomas Pfeiffer .
The mother and son, both of Ashville, who face felony incest charges, were arrested last week and could both face up to three years in jail. They allegedly had a sexual relationship last month.

Melissa is being held on $5000 bail while her son Pfeiffer was being held on $70,500 bail, according to the Buncombe Sheriff's office. In addition to incest charges, he's facing charges of indecent liberties with a child and is expected in court on Sept. 30.
Melissa hinted at some shady relationship between her and her son who on Facebook is listed as 'married' in a Facebook post last year.

“Can’t get over How Handsome You Are and I’m about to Cry, Things are Very Stressful and I Love You and I respect Any Decision --- As Long as your Happy and Safe...I miss you & wish I had more time with you.”she commented on a photo of her son.[/b][/b]

Re: 45 Year Old Woman Arrested For Having S*x With Her 25-year-old Son by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
Gross!!! Mother and son Shey handsome men and elderly women don finish for Buncombe County
Re: 45 Year Old Woman Arrested For Having S*x With Her 25-year-old Son by superchichi(f): 1:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
Re: 45 Year Old Woman Arrested For Having S*x With Her 25-year-old Son by DTRUMPER: 1:38pm On Sep 13, 2016
Sin get levels sha.

angry

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Oba Of Benin Wives / Don jazzy, Mavins actually snubbed Headies Awards. Lucciview.com / Vineck.com Reveals Why Pretty Mike Attends Events With Ladies IN LEASHES...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.