Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,852 members, 7,966,174 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 10:18 AM

Barcelona Fans Thread. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Fans Thread. (76971 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Barcelona Fans Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by mukina2: 5:09pm On Nov 21, 2009
honeric01:

i like it when u behave this way!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed tongue grin
what way? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by honeric01(m): 5:12pm On Nov 21, 2009
yes! i knew it!! i like it !!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by mukina2: 5:13pm On Nov 21, 2009
you nor serious tongue
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by honeric01(m): 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2009
i no serious? u sure?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by mukina2: 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2009
Just tell me tongue
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by honeric01(m): 6:04pm On Nov 21, 2009
mukina2:

Just tell me tongue

Tomorrow, i go tell you tongue
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by mukina2: 6:06pm On Nov 21, 2009
nor wan hear again tongue tongue
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by honeric01(m): 6:23pm On Nov 21, 2009
Ha ha , see your mouth like unripe lime grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Krayola(m): 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2009
Game wan start. hopefully we get a good result. This one wey swine flu don catch the whole team finish.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Krayola(m): 10:09pm On Nov 21, 2009
Damn!! I love la liga. See as both teams dey tap correct soccer
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Krayola(m): 10:18pm On Nov 21, 2009
MESSI!! how did u miss that
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Krayola(m): 10:32pm On Nov 21, 2009
Messi is playing like his life depends on it. Great effort
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Krayola(m): 11:14pm On Nov 21, 2009
GOAL ALVEZ!!! PHEW!!! cool finish. Excellent pass from Xavi.

This is one tough game. Athletic Bilbao is really making us work for this one.

1-0 54 mins
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Borat1: 11:15pm On Nov 21, 2009
you are the only one up,
Go to BED, tongue
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Krayola(m): 11:17pm On Nov 21, 2009
haha. It's 5:30pm here. I still have to go and slave away at the library after this game sef. Not lookin forward to it angry
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Krayola(m): 11:23pm On Nov 21, 2009
Damn!! These guys equalized. Nice play tho. Fukc!! This game tough mehn  angry angry

1-1 63 mins
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Krayola(m): 11:36pm On Nov 21, 2009
Messi off for Bojan 15mins left
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Sauron1: 11:57pm On Nov 21, 2009
Krayola:

Messi off for Bojan 15mins left

So Real Madrid are now on top in La Liga?
I laugh in Twi. grin grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Krayola(m): 12:13am On Nov 22, 2009
We  still top the table wink
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Sauron1: 12:32am On Nov 22, 2009
Krayola:

We  still top the table wink

Madrid P11 W9 L1 D1(28pts)

Barca   P11 W8 L0 D3(27pts)
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Krayola(m): 12:42am On Nov 22, 2009
haha. touche. I thought they were 3 points behind us coming into today. I was mistaken grin

Classico next week. Thats goin to be one hell of a game. And we play inter on Tuesday. And like 4 of our players have swine flu. Someone has done jazz for us
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by khanye(m): 12:47am On Nov 22, 2009
There is no cause for alarm
Inter game is MUST win! cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by countdown2: 1:17am On Nov 22, 2009
~Sauron~:

So Real Madrid are now on top in La Liga?
I laugh in Twi. grin grin grin grin

Oga so whats the biggy about that? 1 point ahead? and we still have more goals compared to theirs.

This is still part of the HYPE that Barca posesses, does everyone expect us to be ontop of everything?

Chinekeme, Barca is too mush, no wonder Rubin kazan coach named his child Barcelona after the unbelievable win in Camp Nou.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Krayola(m): 12:08pm On Nov 22, 2009
Messi will not be available for the game against Inter Milan. Add that to all the players with swine flu and it looks like we are in deep doo doo. cry cry cry
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by honeric01(m): 3:18pm On Nov 22, 2009
what's going on with our squad now? i thought it was only 2 players that have flu, why is it now 4? who are the additional 2?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by Krayola(m): 3:50pm On Nov 22, 2009
Abidal, yaya are confirmed. Marquez has symptoms and will be confirmed today if na swine flu. I'm not even sure what the deal is with ibra but i hope he's available ASAP. I can't imagine playing Pedro and Bojan against that inter defense because Messi won't be available. This next seven days na real pressure cooker. angry angry

Marquez will know today if you have influenza A
After Yaya Toure and Eric Abidal, the Mexican joined the casualty list for the match in Bilbao

Marquez was down in San Mames

MORE INFORMATION
Joan Laporta: "Postponing the classic? Currently there are no grounds "
JOSE LUIS CARAZO
Influenza A was complicated the Bilbao match until late Pep Guardiola. After poor due to Influenza A Yaya Toure and Eric Abidal, Rafael Marquez yesterday failed to appear at the Camp Nou at the time agreed to go to the airport where the expedition set off for Bilbao Barça. The reason was a picture of fever which immediately raised suspicion of the Blaugrana club doctors had declared that a new case of Influenza A in the costumes, but really will not know until today, after tests conducted yesterday to Aztec whether it was the disease or simply a seasonal flu.

The medical report released by the club tomorrow Blaugrana specified that the Mexican player "presents a picture symptoms of viral fever with general discomfort and you have made the relevant tests.

FC Barcelona Doctors also specified that they are working in the field of prevention frameworks following the protocols established by the Ministry of Health. These protocols provide for the isolation of those affected by appropriate symptomatic treatment and providing appropriate hygiene measures and those not, after testing, return to the group.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by honeric01(m): 3:55pm On Nov 22, 2009
Krayola:

Abidal, yaya are confirmed. Marquez has symptoms and will be confirmed today if na swine flu. I'm not even sure what the deal is with ibra but i hope he's available ASAP. I can't imagine playing Pedro and Bojan against that inter defense because Messi won't be available. This next seven days na real pressure cooker. angry angry

Marquez will know today if you have influenza A
After Yaya Toure and Eric Abidal, the Mexican joined the casualty list for the match in Bilbao

Marquez was down in San Mames

MORE INFORMATION
Joan Laporta: "Postponing the classic? Currently there are no grounds "
JOSE LUIS CARAZO
Influenza A was complicated the Bilbao match until late Pep Guardiola. After poor due to Influenza A Yaya Toure and Eric Abidal, Rafael Marquez yesterday failed to appear at the Camp Nou at the time agreed to go to the airport where the expedition set off for Bilbao Barça. The reason was a picture of fever which immediately raised suspicion of the Blaugrana club doctors had declared that a new case of Influenza A in the costumes, but really will not know until today, after tests conducted yesterday to Aztec whether it was the disease or simply a seasonal flu.

The medical report released by the club tomorrow Blaugrana specified that the Mexican player "presents a picture symptoms of viral fever with general discomfort and you have made the relevant tests.

FC Barcelona Doctors also specified that they are working in the field of prevention frameworks following the protocols established by the Ministry of Health. These protocols provide for the isolation of those affected by appropriate symptomatic treatment and providing appropriate hygiene measures and those not, after testing, return to the group.

cry cry cry
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by countdown2: 10:52pm On Nov 22, 2009
Heheehe, it is sure a pressure piled situation, but we shall overcome in every ways. grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by khanye(m): 1:28am On Nov 23, 2009
GOOD NEWS: Lionel Messi Could Still Be Fit For Barcelona - Real Madrid Clash

Barcelona star Lionel Messi may recover from his injury sustained against Athletic Bilbao in time for the crucial clash with Real Madrid next weekend, according to the Catalan club’s medical staff.

The Argentine suffered a leg injury during the 1-1 draw at San Mames on Saturday night and it was initially believed that the 22-year old was definitely out of El Clasico and also the vital match against Inter in the Champions League in midweek.

However, club doctors have carried out more stringent tests and have declared that the knock is not as serious as initially feared and that Messi could feature in both encounters.

A source close to Goal.com confirmed that Messi is fully expected to start the match at the Camp Nou next weekend against the league leaders while a decision will be made prior to kick off whether to risk him against the Italian side.

Messi’s injury sees him join the growing list of casualties for coach Pep Guardiola. Striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic faces a fitness battle to face his former side as a result of a hamstring injury, while both Yaya Toure and Rafael Marquez have been tested for flu-like symptoms over the weekend.

Na which kain injury Ibra get sef
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 9:26am On Nov 23, 2009
guys wats up.
no need of panicking, even if all first team players are injured, the youth team can still do it for us.

I love FCB for better for worse.
Real must go down next week
still laugh in spanish kiikikikiikiiki, ikikkkk
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 9:29am On Nov 23, 2009
Messi not counted out for Inter

www.fcbarcelona.cat

Messi has a 1st degree injury in the adductor of his left thigh. But he may still be fit to play on Tuesday.

Extensive examinations were made of the player this morning, including various echographies and magnetic resonance. There are still further evaluations to be made before making a decision as to his availability for the game against Inter, as announced today by the Club Medical Services.

Ibrahimovic improving

An echography on the player has shown that his recovery from an ischiotibial injury is progressing well. Further evaluations will be made of the player over the next two days, and there is a strong possibility that he could even be ready in time for the match with Inter.

Touré, almost certainly out

The Medical Services have revealed that the player is still feeling very ill and is highly unlikely to be able to play on Tuesday.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread. by scantee(m): 9:31am On Nov 23, 2009
Márquez does not have influenza A

www.fcbarcelona.cat

After an examination on Sunday it has been discerned that the Mexican does not have Influenza A, and depending on his progress, he may be able to play on Tuesday.

Abidal and Touré do indeed have Influenza, but the suggestion that Rafa Márquez has also caught the illness has been cast aside as a false alarm. The FC Barcelona Medical Services will be studying the player’s progress, and he may he fine to play against Inter. It will be a busy time for them, for they are also closely monitoring the progress of Leo Messi and Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Important for defence

If Rafa Márquez is indeed able to play on Tuesday, that will be comforting news for Josep Guardiola, as he already has three players, Abidal and Touré (flu) and Chygrynskiy (cup tied) that he cannot pick.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (100)

Chelsea Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 17th February 2020 / Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 4th September 2022 / UEFA Champions League 2018/19 Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.