Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,224 members, 7,974,105 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 04:12 PM

Do Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Serve The Same God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Serve The Same God? (897 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo / Throwback Picture Of Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Serve The Same God? by makedisciples: 6:18pm On Sep 13, 2016
I want to know, do all these pastors serve the same God? Apostle Paul visited and strengthen the Church. At the time there was one leadership and there was differentiation of doctrines and names of churches. Today we have different Churches that i do not know which is under which or which is together. Therefore, considering all these differences I want to ask if these pastors and bishops are in union with themselves.
Re: Do Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Serve The Same God? by Weah96: 6:22pm On Sep 13, 2016
makedisciples:
I want to know, do all these pastors serve the same God? Apostle Paul visited and strengthen the Church. At the time there was one leadership and there was differentiation of doctrines and names of churches. Today we have different Churches that i do not know which is under which or which is together. Therefore, considering all these differences I want to ask if these pastors and bishops are in union with themselves.

They are both atheists.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Serve The Same God? by greatnaija01: 6:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
makedisciples:

BROS BROS BROS

If you do not know, it is simply not on nairaland you will come to ASK if you truly want to know.... YOU ARE SIMPLY LOOKING FOR ARGUMENT AND LIKES OR SHARE OR PUBLICITY,

IN THE BIBLE, when John wanted to know if Jesus was truly LEGIT or FAKE he sent his disciples to ask him... not spreading stories or talking openly about it... even socrates and other physlosophers said MAN KNOW THYSELF but as for you my naija bros... you must TALK shaaaa ni

NA YOU GET YOUR MOUTH BUT NA THE SAME GOD GO JUDGE US ALL, BETTER GO AND PREPARE FOR THAT DAY... this thread will not get d views or d comments you seek.

BE WARNED!!!

1 Like

Re: Do Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Serve The Same God? by psucc(m): 6:31pm On Sep 13, 2016
In fact, they aren't serving the same God. Only God nows who serves him.
Most of our pastors serve their pockets.
Re: Do Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Serve The Same God? by lachenzy1(m): 6:35pm On Sep 13, 2016
makedisciples:

they are both religious scumbag who do not know what they are doing.
Re: Do Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Serve The Same God? by lachenzy1(m): 6:37pm On Sep 13, 2016
psucc:
In fact, they aren't serving the same God. Only God nows who serves him.

Most of our pastors serve their pockets.
see, u go live long. E no go beta for those two men. Na their pocket them know

1 Like

Re: Do Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Serve The Same God? by makedisciples: 6:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
Am big enuff to pay for radio time if i die to get my views about anyone aired. I can pay Seun to advertize it for 2 weeks and it would stare u in the face everytime you log in. What does like do for me? Am on a religious forum. Asking ppl who understand doctrines not you. If i wanted your likes man i can feed you with ur desired topic but i would rather a thought than a nought like u. And in ur life, never ever u dare to shut a man up for asking a question. I know what hit you n you will keep getting hit
greatnaija01:

this thread will not get d views or d comments you seek.
BE WARNED!!!

2 Likes

Re: Do Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Serve The Same God? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
greatnaija01:

BROS BROS BROS

If you do not know, it is simply not on nairaland you will come to ASK if you truly want to know.... YOU ARE SIMPLY LOOKING FOR ARGUMENT AND LIKES OR SHARE OR PUBLICITY,

IN THE BIBLE, when John wanted to know if Jesus was truly LEGIT or FAKE he sent his disciples to ask him... not spreading stories or talking openly about it... even socrates and other physlosophers said MAN KNOW THYSELF but as for you my naija bros... you must TALK shaaaa ni

NA YOU GET YOUR MOUTH BUT NA THE SAME GOD GO JUDGE US ALL, BETTER GO AND PREPARE FOR THAT DAY... this thread will not get d views or d comments you seek.

BE WARNED!!!
Shut the fxck up

1 Like

Re: Do Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Serve The Same God? by greatnaija01: 7:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
makedisciples:
Am big enuff to pay for radio time if i die to get my views about anyone aired. I can pay Seun to advertize it for 2 weeks and it would stare u in the face everytime you log in. What does like do for me? Am on a religious forum. Asking ppl who understand doctrines not you. If i wanted your likes man i can feed you with ur desired topic but i would rather a thought than a nought like u. And in ur life, never ever u dare to shut a man up for asking a question. I know what hit you n you will keep getting hit

nothing hits me like educated ignorant men like you.... all the rubbish you just said... kindly direct it to the holyghost... ASSISTANT ACCUSER OF THE BRETHREN... pay for space, build a website if you like... i can always shut it down. i am not a fan of any pastor, BUT I HATE HYPOCRISY AND ACCUSATION... the devil is the ACCUSER OF THE BRETHREN... note NOT THE FALSE ACCUSER but the ACCUSER... so even if you have a point... and you are a christian... get on your bloody knees and pray for them in intercession.. else you will not go far.. AND IF YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN... you may just have sealed your fate to destruction.... JESUS SAID... WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE ANOTHER MAN'S SERVANT...whoever you are.. you should shut your trap about things that are too high for you.
Re: Do Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Serve The Same God? by hahn(m): 7:08pm On Sep 13, 2016
Yes of course.

They are into the same business so therefore sell the same product tongue
Re: Do Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Serve The Same God? by frank317: 7:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
greatnaija01:

BROS BROS BROS

BE WARNED!!!

For God's sake, what the hell is this? Are u an slowpoke?
Re: Do Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Serve The Same God? by Ken4Christ: 7:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
We all came from one family. Why are we not answering the same surname? Why are we not under the same structured authority. The answer is partly due to population while diverse belief is another factor.

Different denomination doesn't mean different God. It is still one God every believer in Christ serves. Even in the days of the early Church, they had their company of believers. Act 4:23 reads, "And being let go, they went to their own company, and reported all that the chief priests and elders had said unto them"

Even in doctrinal beliefs, there are some issues Apostle Paul and James did not agree.

But the central truth about Christ is not contestable. Jesus is the Saviour of the world. He died for our sins and rose again to justify us. He is coming back again to take us away from the earth to avoid the wrath of God. These fundamental truth remains the same for all Christian denominations.
Re: Do Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Serve The Same God? by makedisciples: 7:24pm On Sep 13, 2016
I only asked a question up there. If you had the answer you wont have no need to write all these nonsense to me. You know what, there's a saying "you can't fix stupid". Ciao
greatnaija01:

nothing hits me like educated ignorant men like you.... whoever you are.. you should shut your trap about things that are too high for you.
Re: Do Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Serve The Same God? by greatnaija01: 7:59pm On Sep 13, 2016
makedisciples:
I only asked a question up there. If you had the answer you wont have no need to write all these nonsense to me. You know what, there's a saying "you can't fix stupid". Ciao

QUESTIONS ASKED WITH AN INTENTION OF LEARNING are easy to see and to aid than those asked to discredit.. FIXING STUPID IS WHAT GOD DOES NOT U... lols
Re: Do Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Serve The Same God? by makedisciples: 9:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
U want to teach me my intentions? Do u no what judgement and pre-judgment is? Is a sin. U are not a Christian cos u dont no the Bible therefore u do not know God. All u no is what u have been told. God says a foolish man will die in his own stupidity. Proverb 14;7 says i should stay away from you. So go away
greatnaija01:

QUESTIONS ASKED WITH AN INTENTION OF LEARNING are easy to see and to aid than those asked to discredit.. FIXING STUPID IS WHAT GOD DOES NOT U... lols

(1) (Reply)

The "Miracle Of The Sun" / The Supposedly Wisdom Of Solomon / How Will Those People That Never Heard Of Jesus Christ Be Judged?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.