Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,329 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:52 AM

As A Parent , What's Ur Opinion - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As A Parent , What's Ur Opinion (632 Views)

Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos / Parent What Is Your View On Force Feeding A Baby / As A Parent, What Would Be Your Reaction To This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Parent , What's Ur Opinion by balosammy(m): 7:14pm On Sep 13, 2016
Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ?
lofty900 asked:
You heard that your teenage daughter is in a man's house, as a mother/father you rush down in panic to the place, only to find the door locked.
You try to peep inside, no way.
You try to call her phone but it's switched off. The only proof u have is her shoes that are in front of the guy's house!
As a smart parent, how will you handle this delicate issue without embarrassing yourself ?[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: As A Parent , What's Ur Opinion by sinaj(f): 7:18pm On Sep 13, 2016
Will go home with the shoe grin
Re: As A Parent , What's Ur Opinion by ikbnice(m): 7:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
Why are you rushing down cuz you hear someone is bleeping you daughter. It is better not to kill yourself of heartattack. It is just serious motherly counselling/sex education that can help her. Who knows, she might be having a lecture in that room.

1 Like

Re: As A Parent , What's Ur Opinion by EXCELSMITH(m): 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2016
Well, i better leave the scene and wait for her to return home. She is not a fool to follow him home when she knew whats going to happen.
Re: As A Parent , What's Ur Opinion by lilmax(m): 7:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
sinaj:
undecided undecided
Re: As A Parent , What's Ur Opinion by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
sinaj:
lol, you guys are funny grin
Re: As A Parent , What's Ur Opinion by Flexherbal(m): 7:27pm On Sep 13, 2016
Every father will screem the name of their daughter loud enough, for the whole world to hear.
Re: As A Parent , What's Ur Opinion by sinaj(f): 7:35pm On Sep 13, 2016
ikbnice:
Why are you rushing down cuz you hear someone is bleeping you daughter. It is better not to kill yourself of heartattack. It is just serious motherly counselling/sex education that can help her. Who knows, she might be having a lecture in that room.
do u knw that knocking on d door can prolly prevent her from making a mistake
Re: As A Parent , What's Ur Opinion by ikbnice(m): 7:45pm On Sep 13, 2016
sinaj:
do u knw that knocking on d door can prolly prevent her from making a mistake
and if the info is wrong and she happens not to be there.
Re: As A Parent , What's Ur Opinion by ardeypearlz(f): 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2016
sinaj:
grin
Re: As A Parent , What's Ur Opinion by sinaj(f): 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2016
ikbnice:
and if the info is wrong and she happens not to be there.
then u b like, hello I think I lost my way, pls where can I get a cab heading to Ijebu sad
Re: As A Parent , What's Ur Opinion by ifyalways(f): 8:52pm On Sep 13, 2016
Teenage daughter ke? I'm not leaving that door/house without my daughter.
Re: As A Parent , What's Ur Opinion by byvan03: 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2016
I will knock, if no one opens, the door comes down .
Re: As A Parent , What's Ur Opinion by okikiosibodu(m): 9:19pm On Sep 13, 2016
You could hang around undetected till when the door gets opened, and then observe how things turn out and events unfold

(1) (Reply)

Signs You Might Be Dating A Married Man Without Knowing / Adorable Photo Of Oyo State Governor, Abiola Ajimobi's Twin Grandsons / 11 Benefits Of Breastfeeding For Both Mom And Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.