Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,845 members, 7,872,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:20 PM

Dear Guys, When Was The Last Time You Cooked For Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Guys, When Was The Last Time You Cooked For Her? (1495 Views)

A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter / How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Guys, When Was The Last Time You Cooked For Her? by cuvox(m): 9:24pm On Sep 13, 2016
we are used to seeing ladies do the kitchen work but sometimes cooking can be special when done by a giuy....and yeah in a relationship a guy should cook sometimes (not compulsory but it's necessary).

so guys when was the last time you prepared breakfast/lunch and/dinner for your girlfriend /wife?

please don't count the indomie or concoction rice you cooked just to unlock her honey pot.

am talking about the one you made for your her to feel comfortable and loved..

if you can't remember or it's over 2 months ago, please do the needful and prepare something for her.

afterall shey love Na to take care of eachother?

PS: if you no sabi cook just make tea give her or Lipton if it's her time of the month.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Guys, When Was The Last Time You Cooked For Her? by madridguy(m): 9:28pm On Sep 13, 2016
Aminat508 wetin you won eat make I cook for you. Make I prepare you Amala dudu with ewedu soup grin ?
Re: Dear Guys, When Was The Last Time You Cooked For Her? by donbenedict(m): 9:29pm On Sep 13, 2016
Cooking is synonymous to giving a bj treat
Re: Dear Guys, When Was The Last Time You Cooked For Her? by TuneChi369(m): 9:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
That ain't a problem...Prepared fried rice for her yesterday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Guys, When Was The Last Time You Cooked For Her? by cuvox(m): 9:49pm On Sep 13, 2016
TuneChi369:
That ain't a problem...Prepared fried rice for her yesterday.

am sure the kisses that followed sha?
Re: Dear Guys, When Was The Last Time You Cooked For Her? by Histrings08(m): 9:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
There's no her... Yet
Re: Dear Guys, When Was The Last Time You Cooked For Her? by Histrings08(m): 10:00pm On Sep 13, 2016
madridguy:
Aminat508 wetin you won eat make I cook for you. Make I prepare you Amala dudu with ewedu soup grin ?
2 bottles of kick nd start bitter for u.. You're a proper yoruba man
Re: Dear Guys, When Was The Last Time You Cooked For Her? by mhizAnnie(f): 10:14pm On Sep 13, 2016
I just want to read comments grin
Re: Dear Guys, When Was The Last Time You Cooked For Her? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
Who dash me "her"? Are you trying to mock me, ehn guy?
Re: Dear Guys, When Was The Last Time You Cooked For Her? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
mhizAnnie:
I just want to read comments grin
C'mon answer.. When was the last time he cooked for you?
Re: Dear Guys, When Was The Last Time You Cooked For Her? by saintfellow(m): 10:27pm On Sep 13, 2016
Team billionaire bachelors.
Re: Dear Guys, When Was The Last Time You Cooked For Her? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 13, 2016
saintfellow:
Ha grin
when they find out you ain't got no money they gon kick you off
Re: Dear Guys, When Was The Last Time You Cooked For Her? by saintfellow(m): 10:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Ha grin
when they find out you ain't got no money they gon kick you off
lol what if they find out, iv got money than bill gate?
Re: Dear Guys, When Was The Last Time You Cooked For Her? by mhizAnnie(f): 10:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
discoprophet:

C'mon answer.. When was the last time he cooked for you?

Is it me and you that have my answer? tongue grin
Re: Dear Guys, When Was The Last Time You Cooked For Her? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 13, 2016
saintfellow:
lol what if they find out, iv got money than bill gate?
waste of energy searchin', i can tell em now ••••you broke tongue
Re: Dear Guys, When Was The Last Time You Cooked For Her? by firstking01(m): 10:38pm On Sep 13, 2016
Awwwws, one of my hobbiesembarassed
Re: Dear Guys, When Was The Last Time You Cooked For Her? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
mhizAnnie:

Is it me and you that have my answer? tongue grin

Let me be sincere with you.. If you don't answer that question, you are not going to find it funny oh
Re: Dear Guys, When Was The Last Time You Cooked For Her? by saintfellow(m): 10:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
waste of energy searchin', i can tell em now ••••you broke tongue
lol ok i agree, im broke but remember, Jayz was once broke.
Re: Dear Guys, When Was The Last Time You Cooked For Her? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 13, 2016
firstking01:
Awwwws, one of my hobbiesembarassed
And we thought the devil was the father of all lies.. Chairman I hail oh
Re: Dear Guys, When Was The Last Time You Cooked For Her? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
OP, cooked for who?? undecided
Re: Dear Guys, When Was The Last Time You Cooked For Her? by firstking01(m): 11:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
discoprophet:

I'm an awesome cook, stop calling me a liar...dnt knw abt your mum but my mum really helped me in that area of life...btw, i 've observed, you hardly qoute somebody the right wayundecided…you seem to me you are living your life like a candle in the wind??
Re: Dear Guys, When Was The Last Time You Cooked For Her? by firstking01(m): 11:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
discoprophet:

I'm an awesome cook, stop calling me a liar...dnt knw abt your mum but my mum really helped me in that area of life...btw, i 've observed you hardly qoute somebody the right wayundecided…you seem to me you are living your life like a candle in the wind??
Re: Dear Guys, When Was The Last Time You Cooked For Her? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
firstking01:
I'm an awesome cook, stop calling me a liar...dnt knw abt your mum but my mum really helped me in that area of life...btw, i 've observed, you hardly qoute somebody the right wayundecided…you seem to me you are living your life like a candle in the wind??

you reek of low self esteem. So because of a joke I made, you started playing a victim? Bro, you are bigger than this na..
Re: Dear Guys, When Was The Last Time You Cooked For Her? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 13, 2016
firstking01:
[s]I'm an awesome cook, stop calling me a liar...dnt knw abt your mum but my mum really helped me in that area of life...btw, i 've observed you hardly qoute somebody the right wayundecided…you seem to me you are living your life like a candle in the wind??[/s]
Re: Dear Guys, When Was The Last Time You Cooked For Her? by mhizAnnie(f): 12:29am On Sep 14, 2016
discoprophet:

Let me be sincere with you.. If you don't answer that question, you are not going to find it funny oh

Lol
Oya comman force me
Re: Dear Guys, When Was The Last Time You Cooked For Her? by cuvox(m): 4:56am On Sep 14, 2016
McBrooklyn:
OP, cooked for who?? undecided

bae
Re: Dear Guys, When Was The Last Time You Cooked For Her? by cuvox(m): 4:58am On Sep 14, 2016
discoprophet:
Who dash me "her"? Are you trying to mock me, ehn guy?

hehehe oya when was the last time you cooked for your mom?
Re: Dear Guys, When Was The Last Time You Cooked For Her? by cuvox(m): 4:59am On Sep 14, 2016
saintfellow:
we both know I haven't seen you in the kitchen once...
Re: Dear Guys, When Was The Last Time You Cooked For Her? by firstking01(m): 6:02am On Sep 14, 2016
discoprophet:

you reek of low self esteem. So because of a joke I made, you started playing a victim? Bro, you are bigger than this na..
Lmao, exactly what i said, you dnt knw hw to qoute somebody and make him understand its a joke...remember the language you used the last time you qouted meundecided??...you are one dude here that's really struggling to be known and stay important, bro you dnt need all that, just be your normal self...will never forget those 2 funny threads you created that makes me to know yougrin
Re: Dear Guys, When Was The Last Time You Cooked For Her? by McBrooklyn(m): 6:16am On Sep 14, 2016
cuvox:

bae

Mtcheeeeeew!!! If Bae no get stroke or leprosy, why she no fit cook by herself?? undecided
Re: Dear Guys, When Was The Last Time You Cooked For Her? by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 14, 2016
firstking01:
Lmao, exactly what i said, you dnt knw hw to qoute somebody and make him understand its a joke...remember the language you used the last time you qouted meundecided??...you are one dude here that's really struggling to be known and stay important, bro you dnt need all that, just be your normal self...will never forget those 2 funny threads you created that makes me to know yougrin

Are you bent on having a pick on me, then you must express yourself well. You don't want to come off as a dullard. Struggling to be known and stay important? Serious? Who e epp? How much have you gotten for your 'importance' here? I was here before you and I've always loved being on a lowkey cos type all I want, bash all I want, sweet-talk all I want, pretend all I want, nairaland dosen't 'know' me.

You're pushing this too hard. We're here for fun, isn't it?
Re: Dear Guys, When Was The Last Time You Cooked For Her? by TuneChi369(m): 8:04am On Sep 14, 2016
cuvox:

am sure the kisses that followed sha?
Brotherly more than kisses self ....lols

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Friend's Boyfriend's Trying To Hit On Me..do I Let Her Know / What's Your Favorite Condom Color? / I Need A Girl On Nairaland For A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.