Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,655 members, 7,975,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 06:41 AM

Caption This Photo Of Buhari, El Rufai And Pastor Bakare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Buhari, El Rufai And Pastor Bakare (812 Views)

"We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai / ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai / Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Buhari, El Rufai And Pastor Bakare by popesam1(m): 9:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
President Buhari receives Governor
Nasir El-Rufai, Pastor Tunde Bakare
and others in his Duara Katsina residence.
September 13, 2016
What will be the perfect caption for this photo.

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/09/caption-this-photo-of-buhari-el-rufai.html?m=1

CC: lalasticlala, Mynd44, Smellymouth

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, El Rufai And Pastor Bakare by HungerBAD: 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2016
Nice.

Tunde Bakare: Mr. President wait oh,I have raised my hands up and want to pray for you.

President Buhari: Pastor leave that thing joor. You think say I no see the picture of that big Church you wan build for 1 Trillion Naira?where you see the cash?

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, El Rufai And Pastor Bakare by maryjan8(f): 9:38pm On Sep 13, 2016
Good
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, El Rufai And Pastor Bakare by Smellymouth: 9:38pm On Sep 13, 2016
Lol.
grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, El Rufai And Pastor Bakare by herzern(m): 9:49pm On Sep 13, 2016
undecided
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, El Rufai And Pastor Bakare by MidasTouche01(m): 9:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
In the first pix...

Buhari and Tunde be like, "Rufai show us that 'thing' u dey take disturb our wives upandan...

Rufai be like, please don't let me show u, u may commit suicide

undecided
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, El Rufai And Pastor Bakare by AntiWailer: 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
MidasTouche01:
In the first pix...

Buhari and Tunde be like, "Rufai show us that 'thing' u dey take disturb our wives upandan...

Rufai be like, please don't let me show u, u may commit suicide

undecided
lol
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, El Rufai And Pastor Bakare by MidasTouche01(m): 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2016
AntiWailer:

lol

I lie?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, El Rufai And Pastor Bakare by ecamzy: 11:02am On Sep 14, 2016
Lamoa oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

HungerBAD:
Nice.

Tunde Bakare: Mr. President wait oh,I have raised my hands up and want to pray for you.

President Buhari: Pastor leave that thing joor. You think say I no see the picture of that big Church you wan build for 1 Trillion Naira?where you see the cash?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sahara Reporters’ Growing Rabidity / Aisha Buhari Travels To Belgium / Appeal Court To Deliver Judgment On Saraki’s CCT Trial Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.