Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,123 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:10 AM

Shame Of A Nation: Nigeria Police FRAUD ( NPF) Ijeshatedo, Surulere Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shame Of A Nation: Nigeria Police FRAUD ( NPF) Ijeshatedo, Surulere Lagos (680 Views)

Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shame Of A Nation: Nigeria Police FRAUD ( NPF) Ijeshatedo, Surulere Lagos by farem: 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
Just now I needed to connect my way towards mushin via ijesha (market) road.

What I witnessed right in front of the Nigeria Police Fraud (NPF) has left me perplexed. [pls don't ask me for pictures because it's only a madman that will take that kind of picture this night and at such close range- My family are waiting for me at home) I saw police officers in uniform and mufti behaving like a swamp harrasing ALL commercial vehicles, Marwa and Okada carrying guns to harras them because of #100.

I saw this about 2 months ago but tonight's edition is legendary.

I ask : can someone tell me the DPO is not the Mastermind? People actually confirmed it's a daily occurrence.

Can the CPO Lagos not culpable with this brazen display of insanity?

I was not stopped nor harassed but I feel for these struggling Niigerians who want to make ends meet.

Have you such experience?

RIGHT NOW IT'S GOING ON!
Re: Shame Of A Nation: Nigeria Police FRAUD ( NPF) Ijeshatedo, Surulere Lagos by mhizAnnie(f): 9:59pm On Sep 13, 2016
Hmm...my dear it happens everywhere and it's good u put ur safety into consideration by not taking pictures if not its the same nairalanders that would read about ur ordeal later on...lol

1 Like

Re: Shame Of A Nation: Nigeria Police FRAUD ( NPF) Ijeshatedo, Surulere Lagos by George22016(m): 5:33am On Sep 14, 2016
Pictures or .....
Re: Shame Of A Nation: Nigeria Police FRAUD ( NPF) Ijeshatedo, Surulere Lagos by emmykey0128(m): 5:38am On Sep 14, 2016
op why are you surprised? if it is npf it is npf there craziness is second to non, those guys are so uncultured and that institution really need overhaul, can't forget my ordeal with them at ojota around ojodu junction
Re: Shame Of A Nation: Nigeria Police FRAUD ( NPF) Ijeshatedo, Surulere Lagos by izzou(m): 5:44am On Sep 14, 2016
Police matter Na normal thing naa

If the government can increase the requirements to a bsc and above, I think there would be sanity

Or better still, privatise the npf grin

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Discovers Dead Baby IN Gutter AT Ikotun[confirmed Story] / Killers Of Portharcourt Rights Activist Arrested / EO : School Owner Kidnapped, Duped, Raped And Burried Alive By Her Driver In Abu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.