Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,270 members, 7,940,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 04:05 PM

Nysc Gal Butchered In Maid - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nysc Gal Butchered In Maid (1196 Views)

Need A Maid /house Help To Work In Akure / Are You Looking For A House Maid In Abuja? / Live-in Maid Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Gal Butchered In Maid by babangidau: 3:17am On Oct 09, 2009
embarassed nysc gal butchered in maid
Re: Nysc Gal Butchered In Maid by eabumere: 9:28am On Oct 09, 2009
When the Government insist that one is not a graduate in this country until after NYSC service without providing necessary security. I feel so sorry for the late corper who died a painful death. The family of the lady should know that their daughter died a heroin. Well illiteracy have resulted in issues like this in that volatile part of this country. The house member defending this region in the house sounded as if the truth is hard to see, it is BOLDLY written that his region is BACKWARD. angry
Re: Nysc Gal Butchered In Maid by Eeyore(m): 11:21am On Oct 09, 2009
Source, please.
Re: Nysc Gal Butchered In Maid by lynxnoon(m): 11:49am On Oct 09, 2009
pls can we get d source of ur info?
Re: Nysc Gal Butchered In Maid by Labelle(f): 11:51am On Oct 09, 2009
@Eeyore

Don't you read the news? Its realy a tragic tale, she was brutally raped, stabbed and then dumped at the road side. Apparently some perverted young men were offended by her kaki pants, (NYSC Uniform). Members of the House of Representatives have been debating the next course of action regarding this horrific crime. Her name was Grace Ushang.

Oh dear God please save me from the woes of this cursed Nation.

May her dear young soul rest in perpetual bliss.
Re: Nysc Gal Butchered In Maid by eabumere: 12:25pm On Oct 09, 2009
I wonder why some people still ask for the source of information at this time the story. It is no longer a new Story. But why should someone's believe be imposed on anyone when we are in democracy sef?
Re: Nysc Gal Butchered In Maid by jennyo: 12:58pm On Oct 10, 2009
i cried when i heard on the news !!!!! what a terrible way to die
Re: Nysc Gal Butchered In Maid by oba3: 8:41pm On Oct 10, 2009
@Labelle: Please don't call us a Cursed Nation. The people make the nation except you're calling us a cursed people (of which you would be a partaker). we know the Nation isn't what it's supposed to be but we cannot afford to destroy with our words but rather to build. So, please Nigeria is my country and I do not belong to a cursed country cos i'm too blessed to be cursed.
Re: Nysc Gal Butchered In Maid by nwajay(m): 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2009
@oba na u be d only person wey dey blessd?

The lady that was killed was also blessed till she went to that part of the country were they think with their butt.

What the other person was trying to say is that something is wrong with this country, obviously it might be or might not be a curse that was placed on this country, i would not know but all i know is that something is wrong.

I have lived in the part where they think with their BUTT for 9 years, 10 if u count my wasted year of service to this great country, while they send their kids to towns where they can get a bit of common sense in their medulla oblongata.

I dont think anyone from that part of the country has met any harm serving his or her country so why would the opposite be the case.

This bunch of lily livered senators whose kids have their discharge letters sent to them at home cant understand what it means and can do nothing coz something is WRONG,
Re: Nysc Gal Butchered In Maid by oba3: 11:21pm On Oct 11, 2009
i feel you nwajay. I also served in one of 'em states though we thought they were a bit more liberal until the killing game started there.

What happened to the lady is sad (i just hope she lived in a way to have made it to the Better place else all this would have been a waste), but we need to start speaking blessings on this country, else we're in BIG BIG trouble with the way the nation is going.
Re: Nysc Gal Butchered In Maid by osamor: 12:05am On Oct 12, 2009
i rily felt soo sad wen i heard, especially d fact dat i served dere. it rili wasnt easy 4 corpers dere, i can tell u dat 4 sure. sad
Re: Nysc Gal Butchered In Maid by ulol: 12:32am On Oct 12, 2009
God save us 4rm these mindless pple cry, i was posted to BA but got redeployed just b4 the bauchi massacre.
Re: Nysc Gal Butchered In Maid by Honeyboy09(m): 1:08am On Oct 12, 2009
God Help Nigeria -- May her Soul Rest in Peace
Re: Nysc Gal Butchered In Maid by alanrewaju: 11:29am On Oct 12, 2009
May her soul rest in perfect peace. This has just shown how less we value ourselves.

(1) (Reply)

Re: Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions / True Life Nigerian Story. Too Beautiful To Be True / Job/vacancy In New Health Organization In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.