Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,156 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:55 AM

Make Money Online - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Make Money Online (650 Views)

The Secrets Of Making Money Online Exposed!! Join Our Digital Marketing Training / Make Good Money Online To Support Your Career To Fulfilment. / Easiest Way To Make Money Online 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Online by haykayjay(m): 6:16am On Sep 14, 2016
Hello! It's good to know you have interest in being your own boss. As explained in my previous posts and articles on my blog page and nairaland. Making money online is easy, requires little investment.

Have you ever thought about having your own blog page, where you can post news I.e sports news, celebrity news, even job vacancies, once you start gaining audience and people starts reading your blog, then you can start charging companies or business owners to advertise on your blog page. I hope you know that is what Linda ikeji does for a living.

You can also apply for Google adsense after 6 months of opening your blog, which means Google will start paying you to post advert on your blog.

You can start earning close to 50, 000 - 100,000 naira for a start, depending on how well you post and promote your blog.

Now listen making money through blogging is easy but requires a lot of dedication and patience, you must have a passion for it.

If interested you can call me via: 07034683146, 08151191348.

It only takes a day or two to setup and design your own personal blog.

You can also visit my blog page: http://www.naijacry..com to see how my blog looks like.

Re: Make Money Online by Redfox(m): 9:37am On Sep 14, 2016
Earthlings! a closer look. Empowerment (Training) and Research Support
Please call in for assistance and/or seat reservation.
Date: September 17/18, 2016--Session LOS on request
September 24/25--Session LOS on request
Venue: H9B, SR, Abraham Adesanya Estate, Lekki-Ajah, Lagos and Terra Kulture, Victoria Island, Lagos
Redfox Analytics-- redefining & standardizing the world of modeling, analytics and research with the use of solution engines: SAS, SPSS, Eviews, STATA, Python, R, XLSTAT, Epi-Info, MicroFit and Microsoft Excel forecasting with varying applications in General research, Econometrics, Development Finance, Real Estate Modeling & Financing, Global Markets (currency & fixed income derivative) analytic, panel Data, Biostatistics, Forecasting Financial Markets, Financial Regression & Back-testing, Computational statistical programming and Energy Trading. Just maybe this is that golden opportunity to NOT only grow a skill set but to build, innovate and be a problem solver.
Session duration: 2-day intensive (9hrs)
Course fee (SPSS, Eviews, XLSTAT, Excel): 20,000
Stata and SAS: 30,000 with consulting connect access
R and R studio: 35,000 with developer tools and consulting connect access
Python: 40,000 with developer tools and consulting connect access
Add-ons:
• Software installation/set up, plus video tutorials and dummies.
• Reduced fee for returning participants
• Consulting connect access for aggressive skill advancement
Call: 08063944177
Email address: kingsleyukwuoma@gmail.com
https://redfox3891./
Hey! You can find me now.

(1) (Reply)

Very / AFTER NYSC~OSOGBO VS LAGOS, Pls, advise me... / Soil Scientist & Geotechnical in Markurdi, Lokoja, Benin, Jos, Akure, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.