Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

#changebeginswithme# -what President Buhari Should Have Done - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #changebeginswithme# -what President Buhari Should Have Done (298 Views)

Police Use Helium For #changebeginswithme Campaign(photo) / Lai Mohammed Pictured In A Queue For #ChangeBeginsWithMe / Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#changebeginswithme# -what President Buhari Should Have Done by kinibigdeal(m): 9:24am On Sep 14, 2016
In my opinion i felt The #ChangeBeginsWithMe# campaign is a misplaced priority at this critical time of the economic when we should be launching an economic team consist of young energic Nigerians with the sole aim of finding a lasting solution and making recommendations on the state of the Nation. However that being said, if at all the president want to launch such a public campaign, the following should have been done.

1. The president and the Information Minister should have told Nigerians how he intend to start the change campaign in is administration first, before enjoining Nigerians to. For example i expected the following statement 'To start the change campaign within my administration, i have directed the EFCC to investigate any of my minister with corruption allegations etc''....To start the change campaign, we will reduce our ''kitchen allowance' from billions to millions to safe cost etc

2. I expected not to see only Alhaji Lai Mohammed and the President launching a supposed National campaign. What i expected was for the president to invite NANS, Opposition parties, Religion leaders, Traditional Rulers, Judiciary, Lawmakers etc.. With that, i believe the president mean business and without that it look like an APC affairs and not a National affairs.

3. The campaign shouldnt have been launched at this critical time of the economy where a lot of Nigerians can hardly feed aday. The question is, how do you expect an hungry man to change? If crime, kidnapping etc will feed is family, he wont desist from it. I think the president is badly adviced

My opinion though; you can create a counter argument.
Re: #changebeginswithme# -what President Buhari Should Have Done by heffem(m): 9:38am On Sep 14, 2016
Op, if na this man matter we no go comot for here today.... abeg leave matter for Mathias... u wan compare colour TV with black-and-white TV ?

1 Like

Re: #changebeginswithme# -what President Buhari Should Have Done by cckris: 9:43am On Sep 14, 2016
#whereistheCHANGEbuharipromisednigerians
Re: #changebeginswithme# -what President Buhari Should Have Done by richidinho(m): 10:24am On Sep 14, 2016
Buhari is a President of APC not a Nigerian president

He is very unserious

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Efcc Wants Patience Jonathan To Forfeit $15m / My Suggestion To D Federal Government. / Buhari Signs Paris Agreement, Seeks Help On Lake Chad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.