Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,794 members, 7,933,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 06:44 PM

Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode (41363 Views)

Katsina, Kano Polls Show Buhari Has Lost Popularity In Stronghold: PDP / DSS, EFCC Showdown: Buhari Has Lost Control Of His Administration - Senator / You Had Lost Your Memory- Fani-kayode Blast Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by amanze15(m): 6:34pm On Sep 14, 2016
in a country where people like fani kayode can still have an opinion about how to run a government then you can see the rut of a system called Nigeria
Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by madridguy(m): 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2016
They can only embarrass people supporting them for money. I've never attended any political rally and never will I.

forray:

Your comments sometimes are so funny and childish. You keep saying Nigeria will never be ruled by pdp, but in reality and like he said, 70% of this present government are former pdp, the same people that where among those who wasted 16years according to u. Abi Change of party as wash dem off their sins?

My guy wise up, politicians are not worth speaking four, they will just embarrass you at the end.
Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by drbee007(m): 7:09pm On Sep 14, 2016
at least fani seemed better off cos losing MANNER IS BETTER THAN LOSING MEMORY.lol
Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by Zainey338: 7:10pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by ajepako(f): 7:13pm On Sep 14, 2016
BABANGBALI:
you no dey cook?

Shebi l left my pot in your place the day l "cheated" on my man with you na....

Abi you don forget? grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by nelsilvercloud(m): 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
tritt:
No need to spoil your keyboard typing whatever.....Did Fani make sense or not? Forget about the messenger and get the message.
Zombies should forget about d messenger? No way man. That will make dem more human

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by doctorfemi20(m): 7:37pm On Sep 14, 2016
It's funny how some people just follow Buhari blindly. He is a collosal failure.
Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by Apoztl3(m): 7:45pm On Sep 14, 2016
[quote author=SweetLove0 post=49346776]

pain am wella[/quote
How e take pain am. Person dey advice ur misplaced life and comprehension instead u go adhere u still dey hear dey embarrass ur generation.

Mtcheew! U need God in ur Life
Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by Roadmike(m): 8:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
SweetLove0:
I dont blame u Fanithief, I blame d laws of Nigeria dat gives total freedom 2 common criminals like u. I wish we could adopt d law of China.

That is why people like you and your President bubu are not fit for a SANE and MODERN Society like the Nigeria of our Vision. A president that has not seen anything good done in the past 16 years besides chaos and the funny aspect of the whole lot is If they all have acted the way is acting i wonder if he would ever had come into power in the year 2015 he came.

He is so intolerant , a president that rose to become a General without passing the requisite courses in the Military. what then do you expect of Him besides sychophancy and boot licking -patronage .
[i][/i]
Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by Iamthoney(m): 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2016
madridguy:
I don't care if APC is made up of 99.9 PDP. The name PDP is Satanic, Shikena.

Zombie and plain stupidity are like Siamese twins. They always twist everything to favour themselves

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by Annie939(f): 8:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
How did your president lost his memory pls
Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by anullihappie: 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2016
I am a renowned psychologist, I diagnosed PMB on schizophrenia, 2months b4 swearing in, am not surprised on the recent symptoms...pls bear with him, as I provide nigerians with updates on his psychological retardation.
Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by BABANGBALI: 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2016
ajepako:

Shebi l left my pot in your place the day l "cheated" on my man with you na....

Abi you don forget? grin grin grin grin
kai dis babe you baaaaaaaaaaaaad. Your sense of humour just dey sweet me for body.
Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by jacksonPolloc(m): 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2016
SweetLove0:
I dont blame u Fanithief, I blame d laws of Nigeria dat gives total freedom 2 common criminals like u. I wish we could adopt d law of China.
babe u have been totally rubbished by zombiesm..so u feel that in a democratic setting in which the world preaches of that u can just accuse, arrest and jail anybody without proofing their faults face in a competent court of the land...smh to zombiesm
Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by Hiploko(m): 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2016
nurusystem:

Mr kasaki what r u reading like, Apc just 2yrs o, u can start cmparin,r u a didinrin, igbo fufu cost for market ,no cry
pardon
Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by jacksonPolloc(m): 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2016
madridguy:
The chief wailer his back on duty. I swear down, democracy is our biggest problem in Nigeria. Had been we're in a working system, Fani would have been in INBOX or been executed by firing squad.

Never again will PDP rule over us again, if you're not happy with it, kill yourself or commit suicide grin

PDP wasted 16 years with no single result, claiming we have fastest growing economy with hunger everywhere, lack of good road system, strikes upon strikes, looting upon looting, aiding militancy and terrorism. PDP will forever be remembered for EVIL and nothing else.

look at a paid online APC e-warrior like u...I swear zombiesm is the worst evil not just on nairaland buh in the whole world...so when it comes to matters of opposition democracy becomes unfit to govern the land as a rule of law but when it comes to the proponent of government u support democracy becomes the iceing..dnt forget that we are talking here abt the people of the land, a continuum...not a government that comes and go and party that changes hands,names and affiliation cos of politics..
I bet without democracy that protects u, u Wud have a slave to the government and we would have rulers not leaders and here u are because of zombiesm saying that u detest democracy...I bet Buhari has infected a lot of u zombies with his autocratic tendencies...mind u whatever u think of Buhari as being competent,integrity and incurroptible, he wud always make mistakes as a natural human not a perfected one...so dnt be foolish not to condemn or criticise anything u feel he has not done right...that gives u power to influence the government and help them take corrections , otherwise the people become zombies to their leaders
see why Africa as a continent will not grow ..because we consider their selfish interest first before the polity and u are wasting ur time defending ex pdp members who by inference constituted the 16yrs misrule of this nation
NB they dnt knw or regard u

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by toyinkin(m): 10:13pm On Sep 14, 2016
weither u like it or not,@ ffk always speak d truth..
Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by Hiploko(m): 10:37pm On Sep 14, 2016
nurusystem:

R u well ortoropo..
how I wish I understood all the poo u typed
Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by obainosis4real: 11:40pm On Sep 14, 2016
SweetLove0:

tar!!! shut up there.

are you minding that criminal? if not for the rule of law he could have been cooling his big head in jail
guy pls alway see good things from good people Nigeria. U might not be a christian but if u are, it will interest 2 knw dis postion of d bible(proverb 24:21-24) that says;

21: my son fear thou d lord and d king and meddle not with them dat are given to change

22: for their calamity will rise suddenly and who knoweth d ruin of them both.

24: he that saith unto d wicked. Thou art righteous; him shall d people curse, nations shall abhor him

Pls be wise ok! U aren't getting anything from dis even if u are, consider it pillnut
Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by london4luv: 11:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
I know that some empty heads here thinks he's liar or a talkative, but let's be honest to our selves.. Buhari has destroyed even the little thing PDP government did in last 16yrs, he buhari is not fit to lead any nation bcoz he talks this and then go ahead to do another thing, he's a dictator and that will never change with him in power nigeria will never see light... I don't blame people asking for their separate state because they know that nigeria was built to fall and it has fallen all the secrets has ben xposed and now the world knows that nigeria is gone.. The prophesy has been fulfilled.
Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by Realali(f): 1:16am On Sep 15, 2016
SweetLove0:
Na zo you like bubu reach chia
Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by edupedia: 5:38am On Sep 15, 2016
madridguy:
The chief wailer his back on duty. I swear down, democracy is our biggest problem in Nigeria. Had been we're in a working system, Fani would have been in INBOX or been executed by firing squad.

Never again will PDP rule over us again, if you're not happy with it, kill yourself or commit suicide grin

PDP wasted 16 years with no single result, claiming we have fastest growing economy with hunger everywhere, lack of good road system, strikes upon strikes, looting upon looting, aiding militancy and terrorism. PDP will forever be remembered for EVIL and nothing else.

...tomorrow he will call his charge for stealing revenge and his IPOB choir will sing amen...
Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by kennyten10(m): 6:50am On Sep 15, 2016
SweetLove0:
Is he not saying the truth?...I guess u despise him becos he is not your ethnic or religion brother huh!..buhari himself knows he has disappnted the majority
Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by Pavarottii(m): 8:04am On Sep 15, 2016
chysam:

Why must you encourage anyone to listen to a looter of our national treasury?. What message will such a person pass?. Is our current problem not caused by looting as a factor? Yet one of the culprits is here diverting attention and you are advising somone to listen to him. Why must looters always be your heroes and idols? WHY?
Who looted ur treasury?
Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by ejisun53(m): 8:08am On Sep 15, 2016
For the first time in history am on the same page with FFK over Buhari's comments on past leaders. I am one of the Buhari's supporters, but I am not comfortable with his observation on past leaders. It is unfortunately.
Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by chysam: 12:08am On Sep 16, 2016
Pavarottii:

Who looted ur treasury?
Nobody did.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Congratulates President Tinubu And VP Shettima / Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him / Meet Louis Edet: Nigerian 1st Inspector General Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.