Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,006 members, 7,966,717 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 08:52 PM

I Broke Up With Her Yet I Feel Like Crying. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With Her Yet I Feel Like Crying. (1084 Views)

I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy / “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Broke Up With Her Yet I Feel Like Crying. by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 14, 2016
I broke up with her. I broke her heart but it was a better thing to break up with her instead of faking feelings yet I still want to cry, i feel so guilty in fact i dont understand myself any more! Please what should i do? should i go back to her?
Re: I Broke Up With Her Yet I Feel Like Crying. by sorextee(m): 10:20am On Sep 14, 2016
no worry. time will move you on.. weve all been there. and we don't know how many heartbreak we would still experience, before we finally settle down..

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With Her Yet I Feel Like Crying. by tritt(m): 10:22am On Sep 14, 2016
crazysaint:
I broke up with her. I broke her heart but it was a better thing to break up with her instead of faking feelings yet I still want to cry, i feel so guilty in fact i dont understand myself any more! Please what should i do? should i go back to her?

Something dey worry u...
Re: I Broke Up With Her Yet I Feel Like Crying. by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 14, 2016
tritt:

Something dey worry u...
Nothing, am just being emotionally down, please advice me!
Re: I Broke Up With Her Yet I Feel Like Crying. by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 14, 2016
crazysaint:
You are Confused
Re: I Broke Up With Her Yet I Feel Like Crying. by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 14, 2016
sorextee:
no worry. time will move you on.. weve all been there. and we don't know how many heartbreak we would still experience, before we finally settle down..
Thanks for this piece.
Re: I Broke Up With Her Yet I Feel Like Crying. by saintfellow(m): 10:29am On Sep 14, 2016
you are still in love with her.
you took decisions rather too quickly without thinking abt the consequences.
GO BACK TO HER AND APOLOGISE, TELL HER YOU DNT KNOW WHAT CAME OVER YOU, TELL HER YOU STILL LOVE HER, BE SINCERE AND SHE WILL TAKE YOU BACK.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With Her Yet I Feel Like Crying. by SmileSomewhat(m): 10:46am On Sep 14, 2016
You've got to let go and smile somewhat. smiley
Re: I Broke Up With Her Yet I Feel Like Crying. by timsonpreye(m): 11:16am On Sep 14, 2016
crazysaint:
2 things are involve, its either u are in love with her and u don't know it or u miss her pus.sy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With Her Yet I Feel Like Crying. by TuneChi369(m): 11:28am On Sep 14, 2016
timsonpreye:
2 things are involve, its either u are in love with her and u don't know it or u miss her pus.sy
U nailed it.
Re: I Broke Up With Her Yet I Feel Like Crying. by ikombe: 12:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
timsonpreye:

Re: I Broke Up With Her Yet I Feel Like Crying. by firstking01(m): 12:34pm On Sep 14, 2016
The rate at which guys fall inlove these days ehh, not even minding the economic recessiongrin
Re: I Broke Up With Her Yet I Feel Like Crying. by KunleSteel: 1:13pm On Sep 14, 2016
Faking feelings? Why did you start dating her in the first place?
Re: I Broke Up With Her Yet I Feel Like Crying. by GiMngo: 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
crazysaint:
You love her. That's the fact. Its just that you didn't realize it quickly. I believe your heart is calling out for her, if not you wouldn't even think of it. I hope it wont be too late when you go in search for her.
Re: I Broke Up With Her Yet I Feel Like Crying. by xtervaganza(m): 11:37pm On Sep 14, 2016
Na person like u de cos recession

(1) (Reply)

Vaseline Crew Troop In / GUYS!!!!!! Here Are 11 Crazy Ways To Turn A Girl On Sexually / 7 Ways To Approach A Lady In Public And Win Her Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.