Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,857 members, 7,962,812 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 05:14 PM

My Mom Doesn't Know Why I Do It - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mom Doesn't Know Why I Do It (1083 Views)

My Mom's Death Would Be A Relief To Me, She Hurt Me A Lot - South African Lady / What Is Wrong With My Mom? / I Suspect My Mom Is Cheating, Help Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mom Doesn't Know Why I Do It by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 14, 2016
My mother have no idea how much i miss her that evrytime am with her i always try to tell her my problems even though they ar easy tasks dat i can do quickly, i want her opinion on evrything i do dats how much i love her BUT she gets angry and start insulting me but she have no idea dat i miss her so much nd i cant tell anyone or her.
Re: My Mom Doesn't Know Why I Do It by thesicilian: 11:13am On Sep 14, 2016
If you can't summon enough courage to tell her face to face then send her a text or WhatsApp message to let her know.
Re: My Mom Doesn't Know Why I Do It by eyinjuege: 11:29am On Sep 14, 2016
Well let her know that her opinion means the world to you.
However, as a parent it is our responsibility to ensure out children are self sufficient and we can always trust their judgement.
Your mum wants you to be able to do things on your own, and she wants to be sure you can cope without her being there to always supervise you. She wants you to be able to think for yourself and always make the right decisions.
I'm not sure of your age, but you need to be more confident and learn to do things yourself.

1 Like

Re: My Mom Doesn't Know Why I Do It by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 14, 2016
If u cant tell ur mom u luv her i wonder who u can tell...she's ur everything abi u get another one
Re: My Mom Doesn't Know Why I Do It by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
thesicilian:
If you can't summon enough courage to tell her face to face then send her a text or WhatsApp message to let her know.
I dont want her to be disappointed in me, dats y i havent told her.
Re: My Mom Doesn't Know Why I Do It by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 14, 2016
eyinjuege:
Well let her know that her opinion means the world to you.
However, as a parent it is our responsibility to ensure out children are self sufficient and we can always trust their judgement.
Your mum wants you to be able to do things on your own, and she wants to be sure you can cope without her being there to always supervise you. She wants you to be able to think for yourself and always make the right decisions.
I'm not sure of your age, but you need to be more confident and learn to do things yourself.
I'm almost twenty
Re: My Mom Doesn't Know Why I Do It by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 14, 2016
dairykidd:
If u cant tell ur mom u luv her i wonder who u can tell...she's ur everything abi u get another one
U don't understand! I respect her so so much...like for instance, i can kill for her, understand now??
Re: My Mom Doesn't Know Why I Do It by okirewaju(f): 12:58pm On Sep 14, 2016
Now this is what you should do:

Make her proud, be focused on you career/ skill so years from now you can meet her needs
Re: My Mom Doesn't Know Why I Do It by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
okirewaju:
Now this is what you should do:

Make her proud, be focused on you career/ skill so years from now you can meet her needs
If she complains abt anythng i will get it for her
Re: My Mom Doesn't Know Why I Do It by okirewaju(f): 3:38pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hiroto:
If she complains abt anythng i will get it for her
I don't mean now

You are young right now so stay focused. You don't have to let her complain before you get her anything.
Re: My Mom Doesn't Know Why I Do It by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 15, 2016
okirewaju:
I don't mean now

You are young right now so stay focused. You don't have to let her complain before you get her anything.
Alright. Thank you sir

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Bad To Wash Your Mother's Pants???? / 5 Year Old Boy Found Alive After Huge Search In Argentinian Desert (Photos) / If I Could Survive Domestic Violence And Remain This Happy, You Too Can?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.