Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,671 members, 7,968,935 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 03:30 PM

Read The Emotional Letter An 11 Year Old Girl Writes Her Mother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Read The Emotional Letter An 11 Year Old Girl Writes Her Mother (959 Views)

16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos / 11-Year-Old Boy Maltreated By Stepmum: See The Highest Order Of Child Abuse / My True Life Story On Finding An 11-Year-Old Lost Child - Chocolateme (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read The Emotional Letter An 11 Year Old Girl Writes Her Mother by Thisis2raw(m): 11:04am On Sep 14, 2016
Twitter user shared this emotional note her 11 year old sister wrote to their mother who was at the time going through some issues. She wrote
"Mummy sorry just remember God is with you. It seems the issue is money. Take this N1000. Remember that I am still your best friend and I am sorry that it is only N1000 I can give you but don't worry, when I grow up, I will buy you a car and big house."

Re: Read The Emotional Letter An 11 Year Old Girl Writes Her Mother by Noloss(f): 11:09am On Sep 14, 2016
So so touching. She is suh a gud and compassionate girl probably took after ur mum. May God bring her wishes to come true.
Re: Read The Emotional Letter An 11 Year Old Girl Writes Her Mother by saintfellow(m): 11:13am On Sep 14, 2016
where did she get the 1,000 naira from? who gave an eleven year old girl, one thousand naira. this is what people should be concern about. though she has a beautiful soul but Everybody loves their mother so no big deal.
Re: Read The Emotional Letter An 11 Year Old Girl Writes Her Mother by Dahkogrin007(m): 11:19am On Sep 14, 2016
Ehya..... But is a guy givn d gal money in return for sometin else already...... # thinking ov aw she got 1k
Re: Read The Emotional Letter An 11 Year Old Girl Writes Her Mother by eyinjuege: 11:23am On Sep 14, 2016
Chai,

Thinking of money issues is not funny o...

Life sha, always chasing after one thing or the other
Re: Read The Emotional Letter An 11 Year Old Girl Writes Her Mother by arosunshine(m): 11:23am On Sep 14, 2016
Wow truly touching
Re: Read The Emotional Letter An 11 Year Old Girl Writes Her Mother by jashar(f): 11:35am On Sep 14, 2016
hmmmm......
Re: Read The Emotional Letter An 11 Year Old Girl Writes Her Mother by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 14, 2016
Dahkogrin007:
Ehya..... But is a guy givn d gal money in return for sometin else already...... # thinking ov aw she got 1k

Bros, you have a dirty mind. Jeez! The girl is eleven for Pete's sake. At this age she's already trying to solve her mum's problem. That alone tells you how intelligent & morally upright she is. You think if someone is taking advantage of her she wouldn't talk?! I guess no one ever gave you money like your Uncles or Aunts when you were little. If they did, you wouldn't have typed that shiit.

(1) (Reply)

The ‘endure It’ Syndrome…… How It Plays Out! / What Your Pastor Will Never Tell You / Multiple Function Hidden Surveillance Camera, For Just 17,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.