Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,416 members, 7,881,524 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:20 PM

My Predictions Are Correct " Olajumoke Will Be Used And Dumped " Charles Novia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Predictions Are Correct " Olajumoke Will Be Used And Dumped " Charles Novia (563 Views)

2face Is A Two-faced Person - Charles Novia (pic) / Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga / Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Predictions Are Correct " Olajumoke Will Be Used And Dumped " Charles Novia by Glossyclick(m): 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
Nollywood movie producer and director, Charles Novia, has claimed his prediction about the bread-seller-turned-model, Olajumoke Orisaguna, being used and dumped by people who were supposedly helping to ease her into fame has come to pass.
The social critic and movie maker in a post on his Facebook page said the reality was Olajumoke was “used” by some persons for their own selfish interests.

He wrote: “We don’t hear any more about the bread-seller-turned-model, Olajumoke Orisaguna. I wrote at the beginning of the media frenzy over her that she was just the flavor of the moment for a public looking for sweet distraction from realities in the polity and that she would be discarded by that same public and media once the curiosities wane. It’s happening now.”

Source: http://www.glossyclick.com/2016/09/my-predictions-are-correct-olajumoke.html?m=1

Re: My Predictions Are Correct " Olajumoke Will Be Used And Dumped " Charles Novia by ammyluv2002(f): 1:12pm On Sep 14, 2016
Charles again angry
Re: My Predictions Are Correct " Olajumoke Will Be Used And Dumped " Charles Novia by Davijunson: 1:29pm On Sep 14, 2016
na wa ooo... it tot you guys were tired of reading news about her everyday, why are you now bothered that you dont hear abt her again
You neva can please the Average Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: My Predictions Are Correct " Olajumoke Will Be Used And Dumped " Charles Novia by Islamicpope(m): 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
has Nigeria not used and dump us? Mr novia tell us were rice is cheap, and jumoke enjoy her fame. abegiii

(1) (Reply)

Gbangucci Ft Olamide - Baby Boo Nwayo [reloaded] | @gbangucci @olamide_ybnl @bla / Adekunle Gold And Aramide Freestyling Together / Tuface Idibia Visited Soltan Of Sokoto In Isamic Outfit, Soliciting For Peace.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.