Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,297 members, 7,900,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:44 PM

Why Your Skincare Products Is NOT Effective + Product Review - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Your Skincare Products Is NOT Effective + Product Review (468 Views)

Natural Soap Love. What's Your Skincare Goals / How To Know If Your Skincare Products Contains Hydroquinone / Organic and Healthy Skincare Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Your Skincare Products Is NOT Effective + Product Review by LydiasChronicle(f): 3:27pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello,
How are you doing?
I'd like to share a post which I think would be quite useful for you.

➖➖➖➖
.....I chose to review a body scrub because exfoliation is a very important part of general skincare routine for all skin types.
I used to suffer from dull unhealthy skin,until I learnt about exfoliation some years back. It amazes me,how most people still don’t know how important it is to incorporate exfoliation into their skincare routine.
Exfoliation is the removal of the dead skin cells sitting on the skin’s outermost surface.
This means that when you don’t exfoliate, all the skin treatments,lotions,serums etc that you use are just going on top of the dead cells and not penetrating into your skin. Little wonder why you feel like those products don’t work.
Here’s a practical illustration;
Bola and Bisi are friends.
Bola exfoliates regularly, Bisi doesn’t .
Bola and Bisi use the same body lotion at same time.
Bola is likely to get better results than Bisi. This because the product penetrates through Bola’s skin. While it stays on top of Bisi’s dead skin cells.
Same product, exfoliation/no-exfoliation, different results…. you get?

However you should avoid over exfoliating.
There are various ways to exfoliate the skin and the use of body scrubs is one of them.
Please note; Exfoliation is not limited to the females alone, therefore body scrubs are essential for both men and women...

Read more... http:///2c8Gz1V

lydiaschronicle.

(1) (Reply)

Leading African Bank, Gtbank Plans Fashion Weekend In Lagos / Original And Authentic New Season Real Madrid Jersey On Sale / A Yummy Way To A Healthy Skin!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.