Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,534 members, 7,951,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:42 PM

Paralympics: Flora Ugwunwa Wins Gold Medal For Nigeria - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paralympics: Flora Ugwunwa Wins Gold Medal For Nigeria (24046 Views)

Blessing Oborududu Wins Gold At Comonwealth Games (Photos) / Paralympics: Nollywood Actress, Lauritta Onye, Wins Gold Medal / Morolake Akinosun Won Gold Medal For USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paralympics: Flora Ugwunwa Wins Gold Medal For Nigeria by OduduaDefender(m): 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
[quote author=StephanieLuv
IGBO Kwenu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proudly 5 percent, Igbo's rock lol

Thank God these one are Nigerian Igbo and not Biafran Igbo grin[quote author=StephanieLuv
IGBO Kwenu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proudly 5 percent, Igbo's rock lol

Thank God these one are Nigerian Igbo and not Biafran Igbo
Re: Paralympics: Flora Ugwunwa Wins Gold Medal For Nigeria by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 14, 2016
igbos getting all the gold.smt to be proud of.
Re: Paralympics: Flora Ugwunwa Wins Gold Medal For Nigeria by jokerphilics(m): 9:04pm On Sep 14, 2016
kennyblaze007:
My name is Ken and I am a Corp member serving at Enugu State..I am of d Batch B set of corpers to pass out next month..This is a plea to the Governor of Enugu to please pay us our four months state allowee... We corpers, know how bad the economy is and how it has affected the payrol of every States but we plead with the able Governor to pay us because we need the money to atleast cater for ourselves for the short period before we get a good job after NYSC..We the Batch B members are to pass this October but yet to get our four months state allowee..
Pls let share this till it gets to Enugu Governor's office...
Thank you Nairaland for this platform
Look at u. U r not even happy. Me wey finish last year dem never flash my Acct with one kobo talk less of more than 6 months allawee wey u dn collect. U Berra be grateful
Re: Paralympics: Flora Ugwunwa Wins Gold Medal For Nigeria by jokerphilics(m): 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2016
Iamlordgee:
I'm sharing this because it is thought-provoking..
"My Dear Nigerian Youths", by Prof. Isa.
I am very angry and that is why I am addressing
you.
You are the source of my anger and I want to
vent my spleen- maybe not at you directly- but at
the arrogance of your ignorance.
You sit in front of a computer and rant all day
through social media but with every click, you
make money - not for yourself - but for Mark
Zuckerberg (Facebook).
With every megabyte of data you spend
complaining and maligning, you make stupendous
bucks for Etisalat, Glo and Airtel.
Over the next two years, the number of Nigerian
millionaires will jump by 47% but most likely you
will not be among because you are too busy
whining and complaining. And yet about 60% of
Nigeria’s 170m population are below 35 years.
Oh, what a waste! By the way, Mark Zuckerberg
was 19 when he started Facebook.
Africa’s youngest billionaire, Ashish Thakkar, is
31. He escaped from the Rwandan genocide and
relocated to Uganda where he started an IT
business.
Collin Thornton, who made his millions by fixing
bad computers and setting up Dial-a-Nerd, is 35.
Adam Horowitz, an 18-year-old entrepreneur,
started 30 websites in 3 years before he became
successful.
The only thing you have ever started is an online
petition. Have you heard of Jason Njoku? He’s 33
and the founder of Iroko TV. He received $8m
investment into his company just a few years
ago. What he does? Sharing the same Nollywood
films that you spend hours to watch online. He
didn’t just hang around waiting for Buhari to
make something happen or blaming Jonathan for
not making anything happen.
Kamal Budhabhatti was deported from Kenya but
while on the flight, he thought of the
opportunities in Kenya. He found his way back
after 6 months and today his company is valued
at $30m. He’s 36.
Have you heard of Chinedu Echeruo? Apple just
paid $1b for his app. He’s a Nigerian like you and
all he did was attempt to fix a problem. But for
you, the only thing you attempt to fix are your
nails- and your hairdo! Chinedu moved to New
York in 1995 and found it difficult to navigate the
city with ease so he developed HopStop to fix
the problem.
Stop listing all the problems - we know them
already but what are you doing about them?
Awolowo was 37, Akintola was 36, Ahmadu Bello
was 36, Tafawa Balewa was 34, Okotie-Eboh was
27 and Enahoro was 27 at the time of
independence of Nigeria.
In 1966, the first coup was led by Kaduna
Nzeogwu (29) and stopped by Murtala
Mohammed (28), TY Danjuma (28), IBB (25),
Sanni Abacha (23) and Shehu Yar'adua (23).
It brought in Yakubu Gowon as Head of State at
32 and Olusegun Obasanjo at 29.
You are in your 40s and you still sag your
trousers.
Of course, you know Linda Ikeji. You’ve spent
hundreds of hours on her blog laughing and
commenting while she smiles her way to the
bank.
She’s just built a house for her father in the
village- just by you clicking on her gossip and
sharing.
Your day is not complete without a stop by at
her blog. She was as broke as you are but she
turned a hobby into a business.
Are you that void of understanding?
You think those politicians have any regard for
you?
That is why I referred to the arrogance of your
ignorance at the beginning of this diatribe.
You have a false estimation of yourself. You
have an over bloated ego.
You are only as good as an election ticket - pure
and simple. You are only good to be used and
discarded like a used ballot paper. Who keeps a
used ballot paper anyway? That is why they only
remember you every four years.

Re: Paralympics: Flora Ugwunwa Wins Gold Medal For Nigeria by MrJah(m): 9:18pm On Sep 14, 2016
kennyblaze007:
My name is Ken and I am a Corp member serving at Enugu State..I am of d Batch B set of corpers to pass out next month..This is a plea to the Governor of Enugu to please pay us our four months state allowee... We corpers, know how bad the economy is and how it has affected the payrol of every States but we plead with the able Governor to pay us because we need the money to atleast cater for ourselves for the short period before we get a good job after NYSC..We the Batch B members are to pass this October but yet to get our four months state allowee..

You should be greatful to the state govt for the one you've already received. My name is Tobias, I am serving in cross river. same batch B and have neva received a kobo from the state govt even though they used to pay only N2800 compared to N10000 you guys were receiving in Enugu. You guys should stop all these and be thanking God you received atall.

1 Like

Re: Paralympics: Flora Ugwunwa Wins Gold Medal For Nigeria by MrJah(m): 9:18pm On Sep 14, 2016
kennyblaze007:

You should be greatful to the state govt for the one you've already received. My name is Tobias, I am serving in cross river. same batch B and have neva received a kobo from the state govt even though they used to pay only N2800 compared to N10000 you guys were receiving in Enugu. You guys should stop all these and be thanking God you received atall
Re: Paralympics: Flora Ugwunwa Wins Gold Medal For Nigeria by MrJah(m): 9:23pm On Sep 14, 2016
jokerphilics:

Look at u. U r not even happy. Me wey finish last year dem never flash my Acct with one kobo talk less of more than 6 months allawee wey u dn collect. U Berra be grateful

Thank you Bro. Some people will never be greaatful for once. Don't be surprised that the same Guy who's even complaining might be from one of these states who do not even pay atall. He is lucky to have been posted to Enugu with high standard/low cost of living. If to say na all these Naija delta states you dey...eeeeeh you for Don hear nwiiiiiiiiiii xcept akwa_-ibom

2 Likes

Re: Paralympics: Flora Ugwunwa Wins Gold Medal For Nigeria by Emyben(m): 9:26pm On Sep 14, 2016
kennyblaze007:

Only 4 months and you are complaining.
You are rather lucky!! Just 4 months and the sum is even 10K

Here in Oyo, a meagre N3800 is what they pay and still Corpers are owed 7 months.

Just go to your room and thank Gov Ifeanyi for the months ge paid 10K.

1 Like

Re: Paralympics: Flora Ugwunwa Wins Gold Medal For Nigeria by slowbreeze(f): 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2016
legendte:
Them for kukuma tell us say na only Igbos. This is the spirit of Igbos, even the disabled ones fight so hard to make a living instead of begging in the streets.

Truth be told, we are the face of Nigeria. Zik was the first, Ironsi was the first, Chioma Ajunwa was the first.

Click like if you are proud of being Nwa Afo IGBO.

Eziokwu ka i kwuru nwanne..Ka Nna bi n'eluigwe gozie gi..

4 Likes

Re: Paralympics: Flora Ugwunwa Wins Gold Medal For Nigeria by Ishiugbo: 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
Ramsonkayode:
Flora Ugwunwa set another world record in the ladies' lance – F54 occasion yesterday at the Rio Paralympics to give Nigeria its seventh gold decoration.
Good News!!! Nigerian Paralympics Team Wins The 7th Gold Medal. She recorded a toss of 20.25 meters after six endeavors to win the gold decoration and take Nigeria's count to seven gold, two silver and one bronze awards.

South Africa's Ntombizanele Situ finished the African compass of the occasion's decorations by winning the bronze award with a hurl of 17.90m.

Source:http://www.urbangists.com/2016/09/good-news-nigerian-paralympics-team-wins-gold-medal.html
...Ndi-Igbo making Nigeria proud since 2000BC...proudly 5%,Name checkers una don go hide?

2 Likes

Re: Paralympics: Flora Ugwunwa Wins Gold Medal For Nigeria by Pecca: 9:42pm On Sep 14, 2016
...ORJI JUST TOOK THE GOLD HAUL TO 8 FOR NIGERIA...UMU AFO IGBO EEEH!!! YOU TOO MUCH. AND TO THINK THAT THE NORTH IS CRAWLING WT DISABLED PPLE!?

3 Likes

Re: Paralympics: Flora Ugwunwa Wins Gold Medal For Nigeria by EzeNri(m): 9:49pm On Sep 14, 2016
kennyblaze007:
Your kind MrKayusfit claimed to be Igbo but was busted recently.

Now, you are claiming NYSC Batch B serving in Enugu. Mobilization for batch B have not even started talk more of passing out.

Make una fear God nah. Igbo matter go kill una ooh.

http://www.nysc.gov.ng/

1 Like

Re: Paralympics: Flora Ugwunwa Wins Gold Medal For Nigeria by legendte(m): 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
slowbreeze:

Eziokwu ka i kwuru nwanne..Ka Nna bi n'eluigwe gozie gi..
Ekwe m ooh. Ya gozikwa gi nke ukwuu
Re: Paralympics: Flora Ugwunwa Wins Gold Medal For Nigeria by basilo101: 10:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
Josephine Orji has won the 8th Gold medal, i have trying to create a thread on that but NL server is overwhelmed. 5% bringing gold medal while 97% are bringing economic recession.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/210396-breaking-nigerian-sets-new-world-record-wins-8th-paralympic-gold.html

2 Likes

Re: Paralympics: Flora Ugwunwa Wins Gold Medal For Nigeria by kennyblaze007(m): 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
steppin:

Stop wasting your time here. Go to the governor's office and lay your complaint there.

Bros u tink say Governor office na nite club wey anybody got just go?
I went there with my Corper uniform... The security just wnt allow me in..
Re: Paralympics: Flora Ugwunwa Wins Gold Medal For Nigeria by SpicyJosBabe(f): 10:03pm On Sep 14, 2016
I am not igbo, but abeg igbo people una too much o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paralympics: Flora Ugwunwa Wins Gold Medal For Nigeria by passyhansome(m): 10:15pm On Sep 14, 2016
PRIDE OF THE COUNTRY SOUTHS SOUTH- EAST, SOUTH-SOUTH. grin

1 Like

Re: Paralympics: Flora Ugwunwa Wins Gold Medal For Nigeria by harmbhrosz(m): 10:53pm On Sep 14, 2016
EzeNri:

Your kind MrKayusfit claimed to be Igbo but was busted recently.

Now, you are claiming NYSC Batch B serving in Enugu. Mobilization for batch B have not even started talk more of passing out.

Make una fear God nah. Igbo matter go kill una ooh.

http://www.nysc.gov.ng/
2015 Batch B is passing out next month

Dey there dey form too know angry
Re: Paralympics: Flora Ugwunwa Wins Gold Medal For Nigeria by EzeNri(m): 10:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
harmbhrosz:
2015 Batch B is passing out next month

Dey there dey form too know angry
My bad.

1 Like

Re: Paralympics: Flora Ugwunwa Wins Gold Medal For Nigeria by skykenny: 11:16pm On Sep 14, 2016
Whenever you see me, call me onye Igbo because Igbo amaka.

2 Likes

Re: Paralympics: Flora Ugwunwa Wins Gold Medal For Nigeria by madapcmod: 11:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
basilo101:
Josephine Orji has won the 8th Gold medal, i have trying to create a thread on that but NL server is overwhelmed. 5% bringing gold medal while 97% are bringing economic recession.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/210396-breaking-nigerian-sets-new-world-record-wins-8th-paralympic-gold.html

Ana ekwu nke mere umu igbo emekwa ozo.

Hmm. Proud 5 %er

1 Like

Re: Paralympics: Flora Ugwunwa Wins Gold Medal For Nigeria by Okeikpu(m): 12:02am On Sep 15, 2016
The gr8 Biafrans cool cool
Re: Paralympics: Flora Ugwunwa Wins Gold Medal For Nigeria by Nobody: 2:35am On Sep 15, 2016
NCAB Name Checkers Association of B!@4R@
IPOB 8 GOLDS....... and counting.............
imagine what our own sovereign country will be like!
we will restore the dignity of the black race in just 1 decade! if you doubt me, SUPPORT OUR EXIT FROM THE ZOO!

1 Like

Re: Paralympics: Flora Ugwunwa Wins Gold Medal For Nigeria by webgenius234(m): 4:26am On Sep 15, 2016
If you own or planning to buy Samsung S7 device , u should read this for your safety

http://www.naijaict.com/2016/09/warning-to-all-samsung-galaxy-note-7.html

please read
Re: Paralympics: Flora Ugwunwa Wins Gold Medal For Nigeria by Edum13656: 4:32am On Sep 15, 2016
waooo some are making Nigeria great while others from a particular region is busy making children with their 10+ wives. U will only hear their name in Buhari appointments.
Re: Paralympics: Flora Ugwunwa Wins Gold Medal For Nigeria by nnokwa042(m): 4:45am On Sep 15, 2016
legendte:

Ekwe m ooh. Ya gozikwa gi nke ukwuu
even ojukwu father was the first west african millionaire So ifeajuna the first nigeria to win medal in any sport
Re: Paralympics: Flora Ugwunwa Wins Gold Medal For Nigeria by Sirlovings: 5:19am On Sep 15, 2016
In the history of making Nigeria proud, Igbos are the first and they are always on top...

No wonder other Nigerians wouldn't let them go.

God bless Nigeria but please God punish all Nigerian politicians, pastors, imams, priests, obas, Igwes, Emirs and kings of any kind. And if your papa is one of them, may God punish you too.
Re: Paralympics: Flora Ugwunwa Wins Gold Medal For Nigeria by legendte(m): 5:26am On Sep 15, 2016
nnokwa042:
even ojukwu father was the first west african millionaire So ifeajuna the first nigeria to win medal in any sport

They all know how great we are. I am proud of my root.

Nwanne odika ino na mba ofesi, biko ijoba iru ulo biko ruo ya na ala Igbo ka anyi mepee obodo anyi. Owerri ji ike emepe ugbua. Enugu mara nma. Awka mara nma, Onitsha bu obodo Ahia, Aba na Nnewi bukwa obodo ahia, Umuahia na Abakaliki dikwa nma.

Remain blessed Nwanne m.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

England Approaches NFF Over Friendly With Super Eagles / Fulham FC Arrives Nigeria, Meet Ex Minister Of Youth And Sports Development / The Oldest And Most Active Female Supporter In The NPFL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.