Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,775 members, 7,889,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:36 PM

Will I Be Born If My Dad Had Married Another Woman? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will I Be Born If My Dad Had Married Another Woman? (3649 Views)

"My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" / Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng / Zimbabwean Woman Married To Another Woman For 3 Years Just Found Out (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will I Be Born If My Dad Had Married Another Woman? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2016
missjo:

Nah I'm not confused, not at all.

Ok. That's good.
Re: Will I Be Born If My Dad Had Married Another Woman? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
Biologically it's a 50-50 situation. Every person comes from an egg from the woman, so if ur egg was fertilized, you would have been born, but with different traits.
Re: Will I Be Born If My Dad Had Married Another Woman? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 07, 2016
DUDE; YOU would have been born.

Removing any pseudo religio spiritual hocus pocus going one here;

Then yes, there is a chance of you being born.
Your "identity" per se is stored in your dad's sperm. Hence; you would be still be you but not you as you are now due to mixing of genes from the mom's side.

Of course, your chances of hitting the egg 1 in 20,000, sooo.......

Remote possibility, yes. Impossible, no!
Re: Will I Be Born If My Dad Had Married Another Woman? by shollyblingzy: 2:53pm On Nov 08, 2016
bukatyne:
@OP:
No.
Infact, if your dad slept with your mom on another day, you wouldn't exist.
Now go and thank your parents for doing the day they did grin

exactly, there is high tendency is not us, if our parents had done it a second after, despite d fact is still on d same day
Re: Will I Be Born If My Dad Had Married Another Woman? by shollyblingzy: 2:58pm On Nov 08, 2016
we should always maximize the opportunity given to us by God to be on this planet earth, dont ever allow God regret to have given that opportunity with the life style we living, is never too late to live a purposeful life
Re: Will I Be Born If My Dad Had Married Another Woman? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2016
lovediehatelive:
Sometimes i just sit and wonder about some things, which to me are mysteries.
One of them is why i created this topic.

Sometimes it happens that a woman will have two men in her life with the choice of settling for one and get married to one. Finally she chooses one out of the two and they raise children together. Now the other suitor marries another lady and raises up a family with her.

A man marries a wife, and due to infidelity or some other circumstances, he impregnates another woman and she gives him a child or children, depending on the case.

Now my question is, if it happens that my dad married another woman, or vice versa, am i still the one to be born?

in the examples above, what is the probability that the children one family will be the same if the man or the woman marries the other suitor

I need explanations please.

A child would be born but the question is would it be you ? Now that's a valid question who are you ? The son of your father or the identity you have created and molded from series of memories. There's this anime I used to watch Ghost in the shell. And it spoke above individuality and what's make one's existence unique. For instance you are your consciousness . Accorsing to their theory so if I wiped all your memories and replaced it with something else . That would be the death of the former you, as you've embraced a new identity. So the answer is if your father married someone else I don't think there would be a "you" as it would be a different version of you.
Re: Will I Be Born If My Dad Had Married Another Woman? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 08, 2016
SirWere:
DUDE; YOU would have been born.

Removing any pseudo religio spiritual hocus pocus going one here;

Then yes, there is a chance of you being born.
Your "identity" per se is stored in your dad's sperm. Hence; you would be still be you but not you as you are now due to mixing of genes from the mom's side.

Of course, your chances of hitting the egg 1 in 20,000, sooo.......

Remote possibility, yes. Impossible, no!

Hmmm I think I like this better
Re: Will I Be Born If My Dad Had Married Another Woman? by nowpresence(f): 6:01pm On Nov 09, 2016
No you won't be born, so be grateful.
Re: Will I Be Born If My Dad Had Married Another Woman? by KillerPriest: 1:23pm On Nov 10, 2016
KillerBeauty:
What if your mother and your father are married. They gave birth to two kids before you. But your mother had an affair with another man, unknowingly to your father. So the seed of another man not your father formed you. But you grew up thinking your father is your gather.

Would you have been born or someone else?

When Killerpriest meets with Killerbeauty, what happens? The union becomes sealed with a Gordian knot. grin
Re: Will I Be Born If My Dad Had Married Another Woman? by KillerBeauty(f): 1:45pm On Nov 10, 2016
KillerPriest:

When Killerpriest meets with Killerbeauty, what happens? The union becomes sealed with a Gordian knot. grin
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Will I Be Born If My Dad Had Married Another Woman? by KillerPriest: 2:20pm On Nov 10, 2016
KillerBeauty:

shocked shocked shocked

Come on...say something. I think our match has been made in the seventh Heaven. cheesy
Re: Will I Be Born If My Dad Had Married Another Woman? by bjt(m): 5:42pm On Nov 11, 2016
bukatyne:
@OP:

No.

Infact, if your dad slept with your mom on another day, you wouldn't exist.

Now go and thank your parents for doing the day they did grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will I Be Born If My Dad Had Married Another Woman? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 11, 2016
So useful

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lovely Photoshoot For 2 Year Old Birthday / If This Is Marriage I Don't Think I Can Marry O / This Is What Happens When You Leave Baby Alone With Dad....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.