Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,957 members, 7,879,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:19 AM

Boko Haram's Threat To Capture Buhari: Defence Headquarters Reacts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram's Threat To Capture Buhari: Defence Headquarters Reacts (21126 Views)

Soldiers Move To Capture Terrorist โ€˜Ganaโ€™ Alive / A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) / Boko Haram Threatens To Capture Buhari In New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram's Threat To Capture Buhari: Defence Headquarters Reacts by supereagle(m): 9:11am On Sep 15, 2016
Psychology warfare from BH .
Re: Boko Haram's Threat To Capture Buhari: Defence Headquarters Reacts by omoowhe: 9:11am On Sep 15, 2016
on dis issue,i think boko all d way.dat dullard shud b wiped out.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram's Threat To Capture Buhari: Defence Headquarters Reacts by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 15, 2016
i know the children of evil will like to see boko haram succeed but by the grace of God it will never happen. Buhari cannot be captured. Never!
Re: Boko Haram's Threat To Capture Buhari: Defence Headquarters Reacts by fullz: 9:17am On Sep 15, 2016
they call it a joke? na from play play, players dey come out.
Re: Boko Haram's Threat To Capture Buhari: Defence Headquarters Reacts by inkon: 9:24am On Sep 15, 2016
Na dem dem
Re: Boko Haram's Threat To Capture Buhari: Defence Headquarters Reacts by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 15, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram's Threat To Capture Buhari: Defence Headquarters Reacts by Kaybaba5(m): 9:45am On Sep 15, 2016
Abeg all this statement by bokos is mere threat.
God will destroy them all.
Re: Boko Haram's Threat To Capture Buhari: Defence Headquarters Reacts by kennyjam: 9:54am On Sep 15, 2016
When He is captured, Nigeria's Present problem root has been captured. Please take him and bring back our chibok girls.........
Re: Boko Haram's Threat To Capture Buhari: Defence Headquarters Reacts by AntiWailer: 9:57am On Sep 15, 2016
soberdrunk:
Somebody should tell DHQ that this is not the time to be taking threats as 'joke', some years back we all thought "suicide bombing" in Nigeria was a joke that couldnt become "reality", every warrior knows the worst type of enemy is he that has nothing to loose and these guys have shown us that they belong to that group......

My brother, it is a joke.

Boko Haram + Niger Delta Militant collabo can not capture the President of any country.
Re: Boko Haram's Threat To Capture Buhari: Defence Headquarters Reacts by teemy(m): 9:59am On Sep 15, 2016
while it might be a ploy at claiming relevance, i believe it is a distraction from the main target. possibly a high profile person close to or in government and i believe the act would be soon.
Re: Boko Haram's Threat To Capture Buhari: Defence Headquarters Reacts by johnbu: 10:02am On Sep 15, 2016
eleojo23:
Buhari has become unpopular on all sides.
that is your opulent problem
Re: Boko Haram's Threat To Capture Buhari: Defence Headquarters Reacts by johnbu: 10:06am On Sep 15, 2016
frenchwine:
Boko Haram see as DHQ dey take you do nairabet, staking handicap and overs Ontop ur head. oya do us a favour, coman prove to us that it's not a joke grin

In actual fact, we knw DHQ is just doing what they're supposed to do. We know that security would be beefed up around Buhari and his travel itenary would be carefully planed out.
A president who was scared to visit the south over threats by NDA, how much more when threatened by the 3rd most dangerous terrorist group in the world
buari was not scared due south NDA threat, but acted on security report to alienate masacre in the niger delta region
Re: Boko Haram's Threat To Capture Buhari: Defence Headquarters Reacts by johnbu: 10:08am On Sep 15, 2016
kropotkin2:
i know the children of evil will like to see boko haram succeed but by the grace of God it will never happen. Buhari cannot be captured. Never!
amen 1000 times
Re: Boko Haram's Threat To Capture Buhari: Defence Headquarters Reacts by terrynonny(m): 10:16am On Sep 15, 2016
razortruth:
This Boko haram leader was killed four times and fatally wounded once and technically defeated. How come he is still threatening Bubu? Could it be that all the "thousands" of boko haram members "killed" by the Nigerian army have resurrected?
THEY WHERE GIVEN THE BREATH OF LIFE MY THE MODSITH........

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram's Threat To Capture Buhari: Defence Headquarters Reacts by noziz(m): 10:33am On Sep 15, 2016
Mehn I can't wait to see d end of this action film! grin
Re: Boko Haram's Threat To Capture Buhari: Defence Headquarters Reacts by CoolAmbience(m): 10:35am On Sep 15, 2016
eleojo23:
Buhari has become unpopular on all sides.

Your evaluation, not Nigeria's.
Re: Boko Haram's Threat To Capture Buhari: Defence Headquarters Reacts by amurx(m): 10:57am On Sep 15, 2016
Nawa o.. This people still dey exist I thought they've wiped them out na..
Re: Boko Haram's Threat To Capture Buhari: Defence Headquarters Reacts by naijamerican: 11:27am On Sep 15, 2016
God, help the Boko boys cleanse Nigeria of this horrible virus that is Buhari.

God have mercy on Nigeria beko
Re: Boko Haram's Threat To Capture Buhari: Defence Headquarters Reacts by mengho(m): 11:35am On Sep 15, 2016
They failed to assassinate Buhari b4 he became president during which they get plenty power & now when they are almost decimated they think they can catch the president.

This na dream inside dream
Re: Boko Haram's Threat To Capture Buhari: Defence Headquarters Reacts by IVORY2009(m): 11:58am On Sep 15, 2016
the videos boko haram, normally upload on youtube could be traced, to the IP and frm there to the internet service provider, I dont know wat is happening to the Nigerian govt.
Re: Boko Haram's Threat To Capture Buhari: Defence Headquarters Reacts by DifferentBoy1(m): 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
Arrangee statement.... Buhari and bokoharams are 1
Re: Boko Haram's Threat To Capture Buhari: Defence Headquarters Reacts by edupedia: 1:06pm On Sep 15, 2016
frenchwine:
Boko Haram see as DHQ dey take you do nairabet, staking handicap and overs Ontop ur head. oya do us a favour, coman prove to us that it's not a joke grin

In actual fact, we knw DHQ is just doing what they're supposed to do. We know that security would be beefed up around Buhari and his travel itenary would be carefully planed out.
A president who was scared to visit the south over threats by NDA, how much more when threatened by the 3rd most dangerous terrorist group in the world

...yours is another IPOB fraudulent fiction...
Re: Boko Haram's Threat To Capture Buhari: Defence Headquarters Reacts by no1madman(m): 1:36pm On Sep 15, 2016
Abeg capture him! we don't want him. . .
Re: Boko Haram's Threat To Capture Buhari: Defence Headquarters Reacts by alhaji04: 2:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
Boko vs Buhari. ODDs
1. 1X. Draw. 2. 2X
1.60. 1.02 3.00. 4.30. 2.10

Customer type 1.
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo Workers Rejoice As Governor Akeredolu Pays Salary / 2000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kwara Ahead Of Governorship Election / EndSARS Protests: Osinbajo Convenes Emergency NEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.