Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,142 members, 7,880,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:32 PM

Pls Advice Me - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Pls Advice Me (935 Views)

I Want To Set Up A Video Game Lounge. Please Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice Me by losak9111(m): 6:40am On Sep 15, 2016
Hello, NEED ADVICE.
I have a girlfriend. She is 21, while I am 25.
She is using Blackberry and iphone while I am using Nokia torch.
I bought the phones for her because
I love her so
much. I send 500 naira card to her
everyday but
she doesn't call
me. She only
flashes me.
Whenever we go to restaurant I buy maltina and
fried rice for her
while I drink only pure water and
groundnut.
One day I bought 500
naira card for
her; when we
were together,
she called another guy and told the
guy that she
loves him and
will marry him. When I asked her
who she was
calling, she said
that she was only
joking.
She has never ever visited my house and she
doesn't allow me to visit her house.
Whenever I want to hug her she
would shout at
me harshly.
What should I do?
Should I increase
the recharge
card I buy for
her to 1000 naira? or
should I buy
another Blackberry
phone for
her and ipad for her too? I know that she loves me
very much. ?
Advise me please??
Re: Pls Advice Me by dacovajnr: 6:48am On Sep 15, 2016
You really don't need advice, you've been doing great...you should consider getting her iPhone7 and blackberry priv if she doesn't own one yet and you should also upgrade to Nokia 3310 to ups your game Bro and don't forget to increase her token fee to 5k per day and you should be drinking Well water as against the pure water which is not Hygienic and finally upgrade Her malt to Champagne...Mr Nice guy grin..Akukuubi, O San ju rada rada Omo lo.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me by losak9111(m): 8:07am On Sep 15, 2016
Thanks bro I will look into ur advise
Re: Pls Advice Me by Habiodunz(m): 8:09am On Sep 15, 2016
Like cwiously

Re: Pls Advice Me by youngkhid(m): 7:42pm On Sep 15, 2016
Bro ur a nice guy nd ur gold heart should not be wasted by an uptight grl. Just go find someone else am begging u for ur own good.

And again y is dis in gaming section undecided
Re: Pls Advice Me by 3KINGZ18: 10:01pm On Sep 15, 2016
dacovajnr:
You really don't need advice, you've been doing great...you should consider getting her iPhone7 and blackberry priv if she doesn't own one yet and you should also upgrade to Nokia 3310 to ups your game Bro and don't forget to increase her token fee to 5k per day and you should be drinking Well water as against the pure water which is not Hygienic and finally upgrade Her malt to Champagne...Mr Nice guy grin..Akukuubi, O San ju rada rada Omo lo.
lol,dude you took it xo serious he was only joking,can a guy in his ryt senses be doin dat,if his really serious abt it he could place the topic in relationship section nt here

(1) (Reply)

Quiz: Are You Smarter Than A 12 Year Old? / Useful Tips To Become Champion This Season Of Rocket League / Darksouls 1 To 3 Discussion, Analysis And Tips To Kill All Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.