Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,052 members, 7,977,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:20 PM

Get Baptized In The Name Of Jesus Christ Only - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Get Baptized In The Name Of Jesus Christ Only (333 Views)

94-Year-Old Kenyan Man Baptized With 5,000 Litres Of Boiled Water / Cultists, Kidnappers & Militants Baptized In Port Harcourt After Being Converted / 38 Repentant Prostitutes Baptized In Port-Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Baptized In The Name Of Jesus Christ Only by branhampaul: 7:29am On Sep 15, 2016
Don't Be Deceived, If You Are Not Baptised In The Name Of Jesus Christ You Can't Be Saved, Therefore You Are Responsible For Christ Death.. Baptising In The Name Of The Father, Son & Holy Ghost Can't Save You.. Because There's No Other Name In Heaven Or Earth By Which A Man Can Be Saved Except In The Name Of Jesus Christ.. If You Can Point Anywhere In The Bible For Me Were Any One Was Baptise In The Name Of The Father, Son & Holy Spirit, Then I Owe You Something.. Don't Let Your #Pope , #Priest, #Father
, #Pastor, Or #Whatever Deceive You.. Don't Take What A Man Says But What God Said.. If You Were Baptise In The Name Of The Father, Son & Holy Ghost You Need To Be Re-baptised Or Else Forget It.. If You Don't Believe Me, Take Your Bible And Open To
Acts 2:38,
Acts 19:5,
Acts 4:12,
Acts 8:16,
Acts 10:48

1 Like

Re: Get Baptized In The Name Of Jesus Christ Only by Ranchhoddas: 10:40am On Sep 15, 2016
Open a thread to discuss your beliefs. I have some questions for you.
Re: Get Baptized In The Name Of Jesus Christ Only by tempem: 12:05pm On Sep 15, 2016
What's the significant of
Mt 28:19 Go ye therefore, and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit:

(1) (Reply)

I Almost Fell / Do You Need Deliverance? / Suicide Bombers Will Go To Hell — Sultan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.