Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,753 members, 7,965,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 10:47 PM

Nigeria ’ll Collapse 2013 - Massob - Says Biafra, Oduduwa, Arewa ’ll Emerge - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria ’ll Collapse 2013 - Massob - Says Biafra, Oduduwa, Arewa ’ll Emerge (20587 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B / BIAFRAN DAY: Gov Rochas Okorocha Says Biafra Can Not Rise Again / Who Says Biafra Is Only Igbos :p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria ’ll Collapse 2013 - Massob - Says Biafra, Oduduwa, Arewa ’ll Emerge by blackspade(m): 10:23pm On Oct 09, 2009
What does Chinese have to do with it beating the odds?

What is Dos Santos? Mesticos have a lot of power, but its a misconception their country is controlled by a "mulatto elite."

The US is Angola's second largest importer after China, I think they are important. A lot of oil from Indonesia goes to America too.
Re: Nigeria ’ll Collapse 2013 - Massob - Says Biafra, Oduduwa, Arewa ’ll Emerge by sjeezy8: 10:31pm On Oct 09, 2009
blackspade:

What does Chinese have to do with it beating the odds?

What is Dos Santos? Mesticos have a lot of power, but its a misconception their country is controlled by a "mulatto elite."

The US is Angola's second largest importer after China, I think they are important. A lot of oil from Indonesia goes to America too.

my original state was a country who is culturally and religous homogeneous. None of the above countries you mentioned above are.
Re: Nigeria ’ll Collapse 2013 - Massob - Says Biafra, Oduduwa, Arewa ’ll Emerge by blackspade(m): 10:34pm On Oct 09, 2009
Oh okay, I admit I got lost in what you were trying to say a few responses back.I thought you wanted me to give you general examples of third world countries that have beat the odds.
Re: Nigeria ’ll Collapse 2013 - Massob - Says Biafra, Oduduwa, Arewa ’ll Emerge by chic2pimp(m): 10:55pm On Oct 09, 2009
@ POST

Yeah right. Keep dreaming cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Nigeria ’ll Collapse 2013 - Massob - Says Biafra, Oduduwa, Arewa ’ll Emerge by Eziachi: 11:13pm On Oct 09, 2009
citizenY:

Reading history wrong again. Each zone will for one country.

I know where Aniocha go go when the time comes for Deta state,
i know where southern Zaria go go
I know where Ilaje go go for Ondo state
i know where tiv go go for Taraba state.

I am surprised this permutation is not base on Local governments.

Finish your election for Anambra state first where u get 47 abi 42
candidates for one party. The first election in Biafra you will have more
candidates than voters.

Don't worry if your fear is knowing where to go, I am sure someone or your father will direct you. I think everybody will go back to where they all came from before 1914. That is not too difficult for the 15 Soviet republics to find in the end in their own time. Anybody who is afraid to be his own person but rather working hard to cling on to a failed marraige with every possible excuse and negativity available have some problem.

And we are here to dilute your lack of selfworth, you only have to ask
Re: Nigeria ’ll Collapse 2013 - Massob - Says Biafra, Oduduwa, Arewa ’ll Emerge by Eziachi: 11:23pm On Oct 09, 2009
Kay 17:

nonsense nonsense talk.  yeah right like biafra will be a perfect or even better state than nigeria, ethnic minorities issues will still plague them, poverty, corruption  because i dont see reasonable, democratic, and well-seasoned leaders. just a means to gain power.

I don’t know how some people reasons, who had said that we are looking for a perfect Biafra? Biafra may not be perfect or may even be worse than Nigeria but then we have no one but our self to blame and nobody else. If we fail we knew it’s our failure but not because people that knew nothing about us, care less about us and will kill us if given the slightest chance is our ruler.

Can you imagine how people talk about Biafran here in Nairaland and these same people are not different from those that are ruling Nigeria and we are under their mercy Why are Nigeria so oppose to something they will not be part of and no one want you to be part of it. You can‘t live with Biafrans and you can‘t live without them at the same time.
Re: Nigeria ’ll Collapse 2013 - Massob - Says Biafra, Oduduwa, Arewa ’ll Emerge by sjeezy8: 11:25pm On Oct 09, 2009
^^^^ what area does Biafra include?
Re: Nigeria ’ll Collapse 2013 - Massob - Says Biafra, Oduduwa, Arewa ’ll Emerge by Eziachi: 11:38pm On Oct 09, 2009
sjeezy8:

^^^^ what area does Biafra include?

Anybody who doesn't know where he/she comes from is not worth living. Biafrans knows themselves, just as no one reminds you that you are a Nigerian. Abi?
So your question is as useful as a cow dung.
Re: Nigeria ’ll Collapse 2013 - Massob - Says Biafra, Oduduwa, Arewa ’ll Emerge by sjeezy8: 11:45pm On Oct 09, 2009
lol you cant even say what Biafra includes.
Re: Nigeria ’ll Collapse 2013 - Massob - Says Biafra, Oduduwa, Arewa ’ll Emerge by udezue(m): 12:09am On Oct 10, 2009
Sjeezy, thats none of business or concern. Yoruba is not part of Biafra and won't be so why are u worrried? Worry about ur own biko
Re: Nigeria ’ll Collapse 2013 - Massob - Says Biafra, Oduduwa, Arewa ’ll Emerge by Beaf: 12:17am On Oct 10, 2009
Eziachi:

Don't worry if your fear is knowing where to go, I am sure someone or your father will direct you. I think everybody will go back to where they all came from before 1914. That is not too difficult for the 15 Soviet republics to find in the end in their own time. Anybody who is afraid to be his own person but rather working hard to cling on to a failed marraige with every possible excuse and negativity available have some problem.

And we are here to dilute your lack of selfworth, you only have to ask

It has never ever been said better than this.
Re: Nigeria ’ll Collapse 2013 - Massob - Says Biafra, Oduduwa, Arewa ’ll Emerge by Eziachi: 2:22am On Oct 10, 2009
sjeezy8:

lol you cant even say what Biafra includes.

Remember that the first sign of mental illness is when you start LOL at yourself.
What Biafra include is for Biafrans to worry about.
Go and worry about your own destiny. You can't ignore a big rafter on your eyes and concentrate on a small leaf on somene else eye.
Is that too difficult for you to understand?
Once you concentrate on your own problem, I don't think you will have the time to worry about what doesn't have anything to do with you or your concern.
Leave that for the AMEBOS, unless you are one of them.
Re: Nigeria ’ll Collapse 2013 - Massob - Says Biafra, Oduduwa, Arewa ’ll Emerge by sjeezy8: 2:35am On Oct 10, 2009
grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria ’ll Collapse 2013 - Massob - Says Biafra, Oduduwa, Arewa ’ll Emerge by becomrich15: 3:49am On Oct 10, 2009
if that is what igbo want, they should make the 5 igbo state biafra. on the oil issue they only produce 45,000 bpd. when obasanjo govt share oil derivation that is use for calculation. it was an igbo in finance and cbn that were control by igbos . that why they are been over paid by the federal. they produce. less than 2%

All the north want is the creation of altantic state, which over 15 km of the coast of river state and akwa ibom state and cross river. ( altantic and cross river state. )

while river state and akwa ibom can be in biafra state. we create altantic state . the north get altantic and cross river state.

Re: Nigeria ’ll Collapse 2013 - Massob - Says Biafra, Oduduwa, Arewa ’ll Emerge by udezue(m): 4:00am On Oct 10, 2009
becomedumb
u know very well by now no one is reading or looking at ur stupid maps so u might as well quit annoying us with it. Iti boribo. OLODO rapata. Carry ur madness dey waka abeg
Re: Nigeria ’ll Collapse 2013 - Massob - Says Biafra, Oduduwa, Arewa ’ll Emerge by kegikwanu(m): 7:29am On Oct 10, 2009
beef,
Re: Nigeria ’ll Collapse 2013 - Massob - Says Biafra, Oduduwa, Arewa ’ll Emerge by citizenY(m): 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2009
FROM THE LOOK OF THINGS, EZIACHI AND THE BIAFRANS WILL JOIN FORCES WITH

BECOOMRICH.THEY WILL NEED TO USE HIS PROWESS TO SHOW US WHERE

BIAFRA (UTOPIA) IS. BECOOMRICH YOU HAVE SOME FRESH CONVERTS. THEY ARE WITH YOU FOR THE MAPS

ONLY. PERHAPS, WHO KNOWS YOU MAY CONVINCE THEM TO JOIN YOUR FANTASY.
Re: Nigeria ’ll Collapse 2013 - Massob - Says Biafra, Oduduwa, Arewa ’ll Emerge by yeswecan(m): 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2009
interesting
Re: Nigeria ’ll Collapse 2013 - Massob - Says Biafra, Oduduwa, Arewa ’ll Emerge by defemz(m): 4:10pm On Oct 10, 2009
Why nigeria has not broken remain a mystery.seem God has a plan for us.fact is, he will not help us against our wish
Re: Nigeria ’ll Collapse 2013 - Massob - Says Biafra, Oduduwa, Arewa ’ll Emerge by selingel: 4:23pm On Oct 10, 2009
I just wonder why someone will God given ability will sit down and be manufacturing evil thought. Whoever prays for Nigeria to separate, will have his family separated until Jesus Christ comes again. Infact, the separation will run in his lineage. America that he quotes, are they truly united? The Biafra that he believes, are they even united at the ward level, talkless of states. Stop decieving people will the greatest fallacy of our time.
Re: Nigeria ’ll Collapse 2013 - Massob - Says Biafra, Oduduwa, Arewa ’ll Emerge by Edruezzi: 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2009
People forget that the only reason ojukwu and his benighted and ignorant gang of civilian enablers were able to pull the Eastern Region out of Nigeria was that there already existed a constitutionally defined region for that. That was why they were in a hurry to declare independence right after Gowon’s 12 state formation cut off the igbo from the coastline. East Central State meant that Biafra was lost no matter what the Igbo did. The war was therefore nothing but a futile waste of lives and treasure.
What this means is that Biafra as commonly conceived cannot form again and is unworkable. It's not going to happen, kids.
Face it, kids: Nigeria may be an artificial unit. Biafra was artificial as well, however. God does not make countries. Human beings do.
Re: Nigeria ’ll Collapse 2013 - Massob - Says Biafra, Oduduwa, Arewa ’ll Emerge by Edruezzi: 11:39pm On Jan 13, 2010
That pathetic little piece of nonsense someone drew on a map and called Biafra will be defeated in a war in five months at most. It’s already surrounded on that map. You children know nothing of basic military strategy.
I think the Nigerian army is pathetic for needing 30 months to defeat the hungriest and poorest armed army in modern history, a bunch of village boys fighting barefoot on two cups of garri a week.
Listen kids: Biafra is dead. The 15 Soviet republics were already mostly countries when the Soviet Union absorbed them. The Igbo on the other hand have no history of a shared identity before at least the 1940s. Biafra is dead and gone.
Re: Nigeria ’ll Collapse 2013 - Massob - Says Biafra, Oduduwa, Arewa ’ll Emerge by asha80(m): 11:45pm On Jan 13, 2010
Why do you keep resurrecting dead threads angry
Re: Nigeria ’ll Collapse 2013 - Massob - Says Biafra, Oduduwa, Arewa ’ll Emerge by amstrongn(m): 12:28am On Jan 14, 2010
Please, can some1 tel me the power of biafra on recovering landed or other properties the people they belive are fighting for posses in foreign land(nigeria),
Wil they also be lost to foreigners (nigerians)like you loss your (biafra) battle against the nigerians.
I wish that among the plans you have no ground that they will be a beta way of retreiving our long term invested properties,
i pray 4 biafra and i also pray for nigeria my blessed twin country.
It is not over until it is over Amen , !
Re: Nigeria ’ll Collapse 2013 - Massob - Says Biafra, Oduduwa, Arewa ’ll Emerge by Eziachi: 12:39am On Jan 14, 2010
citizenY:

Reading history wrong again. Each zone will for one country.

I know where Aniocha go go when the time comes for Deta state,
i know where southern Zaria go go
I know where Ilaje go go for Ondo state
i know where tiv go go for Taraba state.

I am surprised this permutation is not base on Local governments.

Finish your election for Anambra state first where u get 47 abi 42
candidates for one party. The first election in Biafra you will have more
candidates than voters.

Any election with many candidate represents a genuine democracy, voters are spoilt for choice.
Before President Obama and Mcain emerged as their party candidates, republicans started with 25 candidates and democrats with 16 candidates. They are not Biafrans or Ndigbo.
It shows again your level of ignorance about what unity is all about. In Igboland we don’t do consensus, that is why many people aspires for position they believe to can handle because our culture encourage individual aspiration, no matter your background. That is a good thing and not something to be derided.

Nigerian electoral law recognises 50 political parties, so if Nigeria is true democracy, in every election there suppose to be 50 candidates.
Use your brain. How many governorship elections in Nigeria have you have the calibre of Ngige, Obi, Soludo, Ekwunife etc contesting against each other? Minus INEC and their wuru wuru election, that would have been a cracking election as voters are awashed with great choice.

Consensus which you tend to believe to be a show of unity is not democratic but communism.
Our culture purely based on the ideals of democracy
Re: Nigeria ’ll Collapse 2013 - Massob - Says Biafra, Oduduwa, Arewa ’ll Emerge by Eziachi: 12:49am On Jan 14, 2010
amstrongn:

Please, can some1 tel me the power of biafra on recovering landed or other properties the people they belive are fighting for posses in foreign land(nigeria),
Wil they also be lost to foreigners (nigerians)like you loss your (biafra) battle against the nigerians.
I wish that among the plans you have no ground that they will be a beta way of retreiving our long term invested properties,
i pray 4 biafra and i also pray for nigeria my blessed twin country.
It is not over until it is over Amen , !

What you need is travelling to open your eyes.
It is nothing new for someone to own a property or an investment in another country and Biafrans will not be exception when it coms to Nigeria.
There are many Nigerians that have bought properties in U.K, U.S.A and they are not citizens of those nations. Thousands of Igbos have build houses and invested heavily in Cameroon, Gabon and many other places but they are not citizens of those nations. In fact the richest man in Cameroon is an Igboman and he hasn't got a Cameroun passport either.

Use your brain.
Re: Nigeria ’ll Collapse 2013 - Massob - Says Biafra, Oduduwa, Arewa ’ll Emerge by Edruezzi: 1:12am On Jan 14, 2010
Please, Eziachi, kindly show me on a map what you mean by Biafra, since you are using the name in the present tense. What will its territory consist of. What tribes will live in that territiry.
Re: Nigeria ’ll Collapse 2013 - Massob - Says Biafra, Oduduwa, Arewa ’ll Emerge by Eziachi: 1:26am On Jan 14, 2010
Edruezzi:

Please, Eziachi, kindly show me on a map what you mean by Biafra, since you are using the name in the present tense. What will its territory consist of. What tribes will live in that territiry.

You must be old enough or intelligent enough to know the answer to you gullible question. I don't have to tell you or show you any bloody map. Biafran citizens knew themselves, the same way no one will tell you whom you are.
Any person who doesn't know where he comes from or his nationality is not worth living.
If you insist on map, maybe you should contact Nairaland's Becomerich- He has them in abudance.
Re: Nigeria ’ll Collapse 2013 - Massob - Says Biafra, Oduduwa, Arewa ’ll Emerge by Onlytruth(m): 1:29am On Jan 14, 2010
Edruezzi:

@Edruezzi

Just curious, where are you from really? Your line of thinking compels me to ask. Please don't lie, you would be adding to the cacophony. A simple truth will suffice. I've been reading your posts and would like to be educated about things more.
I know it is a bit naive to ask, but I'm trying you. I am from Anambra State.
Re: Nigeria ’ll Collapse 2013 - Massob - Says Biafra, Oduduwa, Arewa ’ll Emerge by mamagee3(f): 1:31am On Jan 14, 2010
This one is a wacky attempt to scare the Igbos.
Re: Nigeria ’ll Collapse 2013 - Massob - Says Biafra, Oduduwa, Arewa ’ll Emerge by sjeezy8: 1:33am On Jan 14, 2010
Onlytruth:

@Edruezzi

Just curious, where are you from really? Your line of thinking compels me to ask. Please don't lie, you would be adding to the cacophony. A simple truth will suffice. I've been reading your posts and would like to be educated about things more.
I know it is a bit naive to ask, but I'm trying you. I am from Anambra State.

It is a lie my anambra people arent like you dis goat

I refuse to believe your from anambra - maybe imo abia or some other state but NOT Anambra
Re: Nigeria ’ll Collapse 2013 - Massob - Says Biafra, Oduduwa, Arewa ’ll Emerge by Nobody: 1:35am On Jan 14, 2010
Just 2013?

That far?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Approves UNILAG Renaming / APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi / Buhari Attends Eid-Kabir Prayer In Daura Katsina (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.