Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,097 members, 7,880,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:08 PM

Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) (39339 Views)

Boko Haram Members Killed By Troops During Raid In Sambisa Forest.Graphic Photos / Army Displays Shekau's Flag & Qu'ran Recovered By Troops In Sambisa / 22 Boko Haram Members Killed Today By Troops In Logomani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 6:07pm On Sep 15, 2016
Uhmmm
Re: Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by RichThug(m): 6:07pm On Sep 15, 2016
maryjan8:
What a life! As a snail farmer, I cry when I lose a snail talk less of a human being. How did man get this far?
Haba! Why are u using style to tell us that you are a snail farmer?
Re: Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
When troops kill these terrorists, the media refers to them as cattle rustlers or armed bandits.

When the same terrorists attack and kill villagers, the media call them Fulani Herdsman.

Why?

Can we just call them all terrorists if they are found with arms ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by RichThug(m): 6:10pm On Sep 15, 2016
oluwaahmed:

Bros dose guys in native wer summarily executed, R u blind? U want praises 4 a military engaged in extra-judicial killing? U must be sick

EpicMaurice comman see oh!!! This guy is insulting you oh, he said that you must be sick in the head. cheesy
Re: Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by eleko1: 6:11pm On Sep 15, 2016
But it is nice work using/Wearing Military Camouflage abi? Kill Dem All.
attackgat:

That is not nice work. You don't shoot people for rustling Cattle. I can tell from these pictures that some of these men were extrer-judicially killed. The guy wearing traditional was obviously caught, his hands were tied inside his traditional clothing and he was shot in the head. Nigerians praise their Military for pictures like these without realising it that these pictures damage the reputation of Nigeria in the international community as a backward Country where it's citizen praise murder.
undecided sad

2 Likes

Re: Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by gqboyy(m): 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2016
wasted
Re: Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 6:17pm On Sep 15, 2016
maryjan8:
What a life! As a snail farmer, I cry when I lose a snail talk less of a human being. How did man get this far?
You cry for your snails? Weally?
Re: Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2016
Buhari is more active protecting the live of a cow than a human beign, imagin that all these people died for a cow to be safe and they are ready to kill more just for the safety of a cow. He was never this active about the people being slaughtered by the same herdsmen in Agatu and Enugu recently, all because he was a normad.

#Never again shall a normadic dullard rule a Country.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by venom13(m): 6:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
Where is that man that said they not fulani but Libyans?
Re: Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 15, 2016
Buhari and his fish brain can commissioned a whole battalion to fight cattle rustlers but pretended that agatu is not in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Luckylife(m): 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2016
henrydadon:
sad

These days am so used to seeing dead photo of people

On the front page of nairaland that I don't feel anything any longer

My mind is just blank.

No pity..no dreadful feeling..no fear..

Picture like this should make one quiver in fear..but no my heart

Feel nothing

I just feel noting after seeing such gory pictures

Is this what Nigeria have turn to now

That it now normal to keep seeing picture like these

Guy thanks for expressing my concerning how human lives are been degraded in Africa especially here in Nigeria. The rate lives are wasted for mare suspicion by the securities are alarming and undignified, here is my point we have criminals or let say cattle rustlers that steal , kill in many instances real fulanis herdmen at the other hand we have the government or the law given to the securities to counter and arrest them when possible , take them to competent law call judiciary to trial and make them understand they are guilty and those that kill sentence them to life imprisonment while those frame or caught at mare suspicion set free for been innocent. But when those securities given power by government and law kill without following the stipulated procedures than what differentiate them from cattle rustlers ? Two wrongs can never make a right, No body have the right to kill so let the authorities act according to law so that they will not be held for indiscriminate killing for mare suspicion .

1 Like

Re: Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by wizjaybee(m): 6:32pm On Sep 15, 2016
Horlumyde:
Na which kind soldiers we get sef,why dem no fit arrest d cattle rustlers instead of killing dem
doesn't take a rocket scientist to realise that the army states that there was exchange of gun fire

1 Like

Re: Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
Maisuya1:

It is these same cattle theives that terrorize farmers and then you call them herdsmen (mind you these cattle theives r fulani). A genuine herdsman always keeps his herds in sight and has no time raiding villages pillaging and plundering.
so who re those cattle rustlers? igbos? yorubas ? akwa ibom people? or ijaw people? pls pls u northerners knew each others in the east we dont know what is called cattle rustlers but u people still kill in our place when did u hear that igbo spare part dealer went to hausa fulani villages and killed them in the north?

2 Likes

Re: Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Bashirjaja01(m): 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2016
Love Machine:
Cattle rustlers are mere thieves who steal cattle.When will the army kill the murderers called fulani herdsmen?
you are mistaken they also kill nd terrorise d whole village they just d same.

1 Like

Re: Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by GMbuharii: 6:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
Tokety7:
i thought fools continue to claim that Buhari isnt tough on fulani herdsmen/ cattle Ruslers afterall they are all fulanis? shameless lots.

seun oam4j mynd44 lalasticlala cant you mods and supermods do something about the above nairalander?
This is demdem,deemdeem,tokt,tokety,theres hardly any of his post that he doesnt curse and abuse ppl. What a hell!
Can't you just make a single comment without calling people fools?

Well op,crime doesnt pay,but what does the military hope to achieve by posting gory sights of dead bodies,dead nigerians around?

2 Likes

Re: Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by oweman: 6:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
[quote author=henryanna36 post=49379673]Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/troops-of-1-division-raid-armed-bandits.html[/

The truth is even those Fulani's are scare of castle rustlers but bevause the biafrogs are so lazy they can't do some litle research to see those AK 47 Carrying dark people are not flulanis but bazarmawa from Chad and Mali with some sprinkle From Niger republic
I enjoy reading them wailing especially on Facebook and Nairaland !

1 Like

Re: Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by vickylincon(m): 6:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
attackgat:

That is not nice work. You don't shoot people for rustling Cattle. I can tell from these pictures that some of these men were extrer-judicially killed. The guy wearing traditional was obviously caught, his hands were tied inside his traditional clothing and he was shot in the head. Nigerians praise their Military for pictures like these without realising it that these pictures damage the reputation of Nigeria in the international community as a backward Country where it's citizen praise murder.
nawa for you ó.. If this rustlers girl villages, you go blame buhari and military.. Dem kill them now before they raid villages.. You still dey blame the military.. What do you people want seriously.. Human beings

3 Likes

Re: Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by ChrisEsq: 6:57pm On Sep 15, 2016
The first 2 where captured alive, bound by the elbows and shot in the head. In there lovely African attires.

1 Like

Re: Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by optm(m): 6:57pm On Sep 15, 2016
these guys were executed nd nt killed in gun battle. d military isnt telling d truth.

1 Like

Re: Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Dolarman(m): 6:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
attackgat:

I don't really know what you people want from this same Government again. When the Rustlers were attacking farmers and killing innocent villagers, you wailers come here to blame Buhari and Brutai for their nepotism and non-challant attitude towards the attacks. Now the same non-challant Military are attacking the camps of the cattle rustlers, you are their in the comfort of your bedroom condemning their Gallant moves. Do you know how many people those Bandit had killed or rendered useless after stripping them of their hard earn money?

1 Like

Re: Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by muller101(m): 6:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
maryjan8:
What a life!
As a snail farmer, I cry when I lose a snail talk less of a human being.
How did man get this far?
I wept when I lost 3 bee hives of more than 5thousand per colony. Let alone human beings.
Re: Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by docmajor: 7:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW THIS, MOST TIMES, THE PEOPLE WHO THEY POST ON BLOGS AND NEW ARE INNOCENT,WHO WERE MURDERED BY OUR SECURITY PEOPLE, THEY WILL TAG THEM ANYTHING THEY WANT AND CALL THEM CRIMINALS. I HAVE WITNESSED WHERE SARS MISTAKENLY KILLED A MAN WHO THEY CAUGHT JUST FOR WALKING AT NIGHT, HE WASS ASKED TO ENTER THIER VAN,HE REFUSED. DURING THE BEATING, HE DIE AT THAT SPOT, THE NEXT DAY, I SAW ON NEWS THAT A THIEF WAS CAUGHT ALONG THAT LANE, AND AK47 WAS RECOVERED FROM HIM. PLEASE WE SHOULD ALWAYS PRAY IN THE MORNING AND GIVE OURSELVES TO GOD OR ALAH. TERRIBLE THINGS ARE HAPPENING.

4 Likes

Re: Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by jossy4joseph(m): 7:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
Nice one...kill them all
Re: Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by fm7070: 7:04pm On Sep 15, 2016
attackgat:

I share the same thought with you.
The rate of extra-judicial killing in this country is too much.
No weapon was reportedly shown to have been found on them
if we do not get our justice system and military rule of engagement right in this country
then, we will continue to have war and wars to find on many fronts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Standing5(m): 7:05pm On Sep 15, 2016
Maisuya1:

It is these same cattle theives that terrorize farmers and then you call them herdsmen (mind you these cattle theives r fulani). A genuine herdsman always keeps his herds in sight and has no time raiding villages pillaging and plundering.
People comment like there is a prize for stupidity.
What's the business of a cattle rustler with a farmer that the normal herdsman doesn't have with a farmer?

1 Like

Re: Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by 3kay945(m): 7:10pm On Sep 15, 2016
When people decide to live like animals, they die like one.
Re: Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by sweerychick(f): 7:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
KINGwax007:
ok, you have made ur point, u may shut up, now. Thank you
must you be rude undecided? Don't you have manners

1 Like

Re: Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by zicoraads: 7:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
maryjan8:
What a life!
As a snail farmer, I cry when I lose a snail talk less of a human being.
How did man get this far?
It's sad, it really is. I remember I traveled with my mom to Baruba when I was still a little boy back in the day. The place was so peaceful and calm. Now you can't even travel to any part of this country without the fear of something happening.
Re: Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by EpicMaurice(m): 7:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
oluwaahmed:

Bros dose guys in native wer summarily executed, R u blind? U want praises 4 a military engaged in extra-judicial killing? U must be sick
yeah am sick in the head.
Thanks for letting everyone know.

I chose to keep quiet.
Let it just end here
Re: Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by fizziea(m): 7:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
henrydadon:
sad
These days am so used to seeing dead photo of people
On the front page of nairaland that I don't feel anything any longer
My mind is just blank.
No pity..no dreadful feeling..no fear..
Picture like this should make one quiver in fear..but no my heart
Feel nothing
I just feel noting after seeing such a gory pictures
Is this what Nigeria have turn to now?
That it now normal to keep seeing picture like these?
Where are we heading to?
Is there still hope for us?

u dey inside my brain
Re: Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Analyst2: 7:42pm On Sep 15, 2016
Good job by the Army....

The troops during a raid on suspected armed bandits camp at Dumburum forest, Zurmi Local Government, killed 7 livestock rustlers and recovered large quantity of ammunition and a pair of military camouflage uniform.

Similarly, the troops also cleared suspected armed bandits camp at Bagega general area in Anka Local Government Area. Although the bandits managed to escape, an abandoned motorcycle was recovered and the camp was destroyed.

The troops also proceeded and cleared livestock rustlers and armed bandits camps located at Gando forest, near Baruba village in Bukkuyum Local Government Area of the State.

The troops killed 8 armed bandits during an exchange of gunfire.

The troops have also mobilized to Kalgo village in Maru Local Government Area in pursuit of armed bandits that attacked the village.

Thank your for your kind support and cooperation.

Colonel Sani Kukasheka Usman
Acting Director Army Public Relations

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/troops-of-1-division-raid-armed-bandits.html[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Nigerians Celebrating Buhari's Victory Got Into An Accident / Atiku’s Camp React As Tinubu, Wife Return To Nigeria / Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.