Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,353 members, 7,920,328 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:57 AM

Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) (6023 Views)

Pictures Of Modern Day Satanic Temples And Satanists / Difference Between Muslims, Christians And Satanists. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by Nolevel666: 10:16pm On Dec 07, 2023
Vello:

Thank you for the heads up. I appreciate
Regarding those misguided dogmatic zombies, I care not what anyone says. All I want is spirituality that works and brings reward. Not shout hallelujah for 70yrs, fast and pray for decades with nothing achieved... Damn church to hell

Anytime.

You can listen to podcasts from a magister in the Church of Satan at satansplain.com

All information and experiences regarding Satanism can be found there.

Hail Satan!!
Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by Vello(m): 7:04am On Dec 08, 2023
Nolevel666:

Anytime.

You can listen to podcasts from a magister in the Church of Satan at satansplain.com

All information and experiences regarding Satanism can be found there.

Hail Satan!!
Well received and appreciated.
I'm making the study now.
I'll revert back to you for further questions sir.
Hail Satan!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Born Of Water And The Spirit And The "Kai" Connection / Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? / Why Are Some Christians Not Following Jesus Closely?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.