Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,298 members, 7,910,559 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 11:53 AM

Good Things Will Begin To Happen To You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Good Things Will Begin To Happen To You (387 Views)

MMM: 10 Things That Will Happen To Churches That Promoted Scheme– Pastor Adelaja / Why God Allows Bad Things To Happen To Good People / Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Things Will Begin To Happen To You by meetemmanuel: 12:31pm On Sep 15, 2016
TODAY’S SCRIPTURE
Who went about doing good, Acts 10:38.

Jesus Christ is the custodian of all the blessings of God, Read Acts 3:26, John10:10, James1:17.

By saturating yourself with his life and presence through eating Jesus bread; good things will begin to happen to you; goodness and mercy will be following you every day of your life.

WORD’S OF WISDOM:
To live a life full of the blessings of God: Simply come and eat Jesus bread.

TODAY’S PROPHECY:
Your baptisms into all the blessings of God…receive it in Jesus name.

TODAY PRAYERS:
Father I thank you for my heritage of all your blessings in Christ.
Fill me Lord today and always with every good and perfect gift.
Any power standing between me and my blessings in Christ…..Die by fire in Jesus name.

SOURCE: https://mychristhub..com.ng/2016/09/good-things-will-begin-to-happen-to-you.html

(1) (Reply)

Promoting The 'God Culture' Through Christian T Shirts. / Growing In Faith / Radical Christianity: Forgiving Someone Who Murdered A Family Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.