Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,813 members, 7,872,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:17 PM

Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA (83081 Views)

Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) / "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie / "TB Joshua Heals A Man That His Manhood Refused To Stop Being Erect" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by otemanuduno: 4:11am On Sep 16, 2016
It's a pity
Anyway, Muafrika2 must see this.
Jacksonville, do you care to see this too? He's one of you. Died just like that.
May he not go to the evil side of the afterlife, amen.
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by eldoradoxx: 6:22am On Sep 16, 2016
Na yeye man him be. Men are supposed to be very smart. Simply turn report the phone as stolen or hacked into.
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by valentinenkem: 7:44am On Sep 16, 2016
end time that is all
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 16, 2016
I am not surprised that it came from Christ Embarrassment church, this is what happens when you buy sophisticated phones that you cant operate.

I never knew that church used kongi for communion. cool
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by moriton(m): 10:47am On Sep 16, 2016
johnydon22:
Hahahaha this is wicked !!! grin i understand why he was overwhelmed by the shame but in God's name man there were many lies you could have told at least save face.. angry

E.G " My phone was stolen and they wanted to use it to taint my image, the devil is at work against the man of God"

Religious people are very gullible, 90% would believe it the rest can go to hell if they don't want to. grin

Plagiarism sighted cheesy you went to my brain and took this out word for word without even referencing me grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by TooLateToFail(f): 10:47am On Sep 16, 2016
what a perveted generation. God help this generation..!
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by alaskido(m): 12:22pm On Sep 16, 2016
What will he tell his God when he gets to heavens gate. If you ask me na who I go ask? I wonder o.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by davires: 1:48pm On Sep 16, 2016
lies upon lies
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by florencepoko2: 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON grin grin
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by agisky1975: 3:27pm On Sep 16, 2016
Igbofirstlady:

Source-Live Monitor
http://livemonitor.co.za/pastor-commits-suicide/
Wait, lemme check my Whatsapp first
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by DarkRed(m): 7:53am On Sep 18, 2016
Lemme laff first before commenting on this...hahahahahahahahaha!

OK but seriously who doesn't fall into sin? Especially all these church people. But damn! Suicide That was an over step. Yes he has failed and given in to the act of intermarital affair but as a man of God, a pastor sef, I expected him to face his guilt, Shame and exposure and asks for forgiveness from church. Any member who refuse to forgive dey on their own BUT most certainly God would have taken and restored him back.
He is to quick to allow Shame and guilt and manipulate him into the act of suicide.
I pray he makes it to Heaven...sha.
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by DarkRed(m): 7:59am On Sep 18, 2016
moriton:

Plagiarism sighted cheesy you went to my brain and took this out word for word without even referencing me grin

Hahahahahahahahaha!
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by oaroloye(m): 1:28am On Oct 31, 2016
Hilarious, but probably untrue.

Was he the first adulterer ever to be caught red- er, thinged?

He should have just resigned, and become a Talk Show Host!

He had no reason to end his life!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Experience With The Super Natural / Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.