Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,804 members, 7,972,878 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:22 PM

This Is What Happens When You Poke Your Phone Battery - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / This Is What Happens When You Poke Your Phone Battery (997 Views)

This Is What Happens When You Don't Fear Your Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Happens When You Poke Your Phone Battery by Sphilip1(m): 5:07pm On Sep 15, 2016
I had always wanted to know what could actually happen to a battery when I poke it with any sharp object.

For all those who have been curious, here is a video clip that you should watch. Although it's hilarious, but it's more of a safety tip for both young and old.

In this video, a guys practically demonstrated how a phone battery could catch fire, when it is been poked. In the demonstration, a knife was used to poke a Samsung battery.

But please, don't try this at home, it could probably happen to your battery if you're not careful.

Another question for you;
Have you ever read the protection and safety guides at the back of your battery?

I guess your answer is NO. Phone manufacturers advise that you should read them.

Shared from >> http://www.techkibay.com/2016/03/this-is-what-happens-when-you-poke-your.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMupt_sTf0s

(1) (Reply)

Please, Suggest A Good Laptop Between #40000 And #60000 / 3 Usage Habits That Can Easily Crash Your Hard Disk / Check Out This Sticker That Gives Wireless Charging Capabilities To Any Device.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.