Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,651 members, 7,918,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 10:42 PM

Stop Acussing Men! Blame The Nature. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Acussing Men! Blame The Nature. (737 Views)

You Are To Blame: Ladies! / Would You Blame The Man After Much Waiting? / Why Do Women Like To Blame The Other Woman When Men Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Acussing Men! Blame The Nature. by koolchicco: 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2009
Women, If you do not want your man to follow anything in skirt or wrappers,reduce the number of your anti-sex headache excuses and stop faking orgasm! Otherwise,your man or boy will run after the next headache-free woman,even if she happens to be your house maid, sister, best friend or co-wife. Remember that we men are as blind as our junior brothers "down under!" We easily follow any woman who succeeds in seducing us!
For God has not created us with the genes to resist your allures. We just try.

The body of a woman is the greatest and most dangerous masterpiece of art designed by nature to make life bitter-sweet for us men. It is not your fault ladies! However,MEN ARE POLYGAMOUS IN NATURE. NOT OUR FAULT!!

Now,given the above illustrated facts; Ladies do y'all still think is right to accuse any Man of cheating?

Honest opinions please.
Re: Stop Acussing Men! Blame The Nature. by Ozlove(f): 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2009
Sorry, but that's rubbish. Are you a man or an animal who can't control his actions? Take responsibility for what you do and who you hurt! angry
Re: Stop Acussing Men! Blame The Nature. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 09, 2009
Same old bullshit I cant believe you are attempting to defend the nonsense your gender gets up to. Well I give you 4 fat thumbs down for this thread tongue
Re: Stop Acussing Men! Blame The Nature. by asha80(m): 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2009
Bia Koolchicco ara a gbala gi grin
Re: Stop Acussing Men! Blame The Nature. by koolchicco: 5:00pm On Oct 09, 2009
asha 80:

Bia Koolchicco ara a gbala gi grin

Asha Nwannem,Maka why?

Kedu ihe m mere?
Re: Stop Acussing Men! Blame The Nature. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 09, 2009
koolchicco:

Women, If you do not want your man to follow anything in skirt or wrappers,reduce the number of your anti-sex headache excuses and stop faking orgasm! Otherwise,your man or boy will run after the next headache-free woman,even if she happens to be your house maid, sister, best friend or co-wife. Remember that we men are as blind as our junior brothers "down under!" We easily follow any woman who succeeds in seducing us!

The body of a woman is the greatest and most dangerous masterpiece of art designed by nature to make life bitter-sweet for us men. It is not your fault ladies! However,MEN ARE POLYGAMOUS IN NATURE. NOT OUR FAULT!!

Now,given the above illustrated facts; Ladies do y'all still think is right to accuse any Man of cheating?

Honest opinions please.

Mccheeeeeeeeew!! angry
Re: Stop Acussing Men! Blame The Nature. by iice(f): 5:19pm On Oct 09, 2009
Weak
Re: Stop Acussing Men! Blame The Nature. by Abbeycity4(f): 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2009
@poster
i tot u're female  tongue
Re: Stop Acussing Men! Blame The Nature. by koolchicco: 5:55pm On Oct 09, 2009
Abbey_city:

i tot u're a female tongue

Of course I am! undecided grin BTW Where is candy?

Get him here! grin
Re: Stop Acussing Men! Blame The Nature. by sweetpie23: 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Same old bullshit I cant believe you are attempting to defend the nonsense your gender gets up to. Well I give you 4 fat thumbs down for this thread tongue
Re: Stop Acussing Men! Blame The Nature. by Abbeycity4(f): 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2009
lol candy is busy in my room
Re: Stop Acussing Men! Blame The Nature. by koolchicco: 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2009
Abbey_city:

lol candy is busy in my room

You've not said anything about this topic. tongue
Re: Stop Acussing Men! Blame The Nature. by yme1(f): 6:13pm On Oct 09, 2009
skirt huh undecided
Re: Stop Acussing Men! Blame The Nature. by sweetpie23: 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2009
maybe he is loss just you come out with a lame excuse lipsrsealed
Re: Stop Acussing Men! Blame The Nature. by Rooneyboy(m): 1:10pm On Oct 10, 2009
koolchicco:

Honest opinions please.
i concur with u brother.
Re: Stop Acussing Men! Blame The Nature. by chic2pimp(m): 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Ujujoan:

Mccheeeeeeeeew!! angry
BY THEIR FRIENDS SHALL YE KNOW THEM tongue cool.
Re: Stop Acussing Men! Blame The Nature. by koolchicco: 2:39pm On Oct 10, 2009
chic2pimp:

Right. cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Stop Acussing Men! Blame The Nature. by galatico(m): 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2009
The poster is partially right .
Re: Stop Acussing Men! Blame The Nature. by lucybaby4l: 7:04pm On Oct 10, 2009
Hello.My name is lucy i saw your profile today and i love it also became intrested to know you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an emai directly to my email address here.(lucystevens25@yahoo.com)so that i can send you my pictures for you to know who i am. i believe we can move from here.my love distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life.i waiting to recive your lovely reply soon, Yours Love.lucy. lucystevens25@yahoo.com
Re: Stop Acussing Men! Blame The Nature. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2009
chic2pimp:

koolchicco:

Right. cheesy lipsrsealed
Negros please tongue
Re: Stop Acussing Men! Blame The Nature. by whiteroses(f): 8:39pm On Oct 10, 2009
lucybaby4l:

Hello.My name is lucy i saw your profile today and i love it also became intrested to know you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an emai directly to my email address here.(lucystevens25@yahoo.com)so that i can send you my pictures for you to know who i am. i believe we can move from here.my love distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life.i waiting to recive your lovely reply soon, Yours Love.lucy. lucystevens25@yahoo.com

grin is this a joke roflmao grin grin if you are serious soryy embarassed
Re: Stop Acussing Men! Blame The Nature. by yme1(f): 8:43pm On Oct 10, 2009
lucybaby4l:

LOL
are you male or female undecided
Re: Stop Acussing Men! Blame The Nature. by koolchicco: 8:51pm On Oct 10, 2009
y me:

LOL
are you male or female undecided

Going by d name, I reckon "She's a SHEMALE". undecided grin
Re: Stop Acussing Men! Blame The Nature. by ima1(f): 9:15pm On Oct 10, 2009
this is funny, lol like you men know when we fake orgasms and stop blaming us for you men thinking with your a-holes

(1) (Reply)

She Does Not Love You / Why Do Men Cheat / Tell Us The Truth!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.